Are Western women incapable of love?

I think that due to seeing relationships as a commodity and due to the popularity of online Dating which led to German women always searching for the next better guy, they have become unable to actually feel love towards their partner.

Attached: tumblr_mm6nb293iU1so50jno1_500.jpg (500x517, 41.28K)

Yeah probably

Love for women is eighteen months of hormones. Don't expect anything more of them.

women are incapable of love if they have had more than three partners. West has abandoned monogamy and is therefore collapsing culturally

no
stop believing that the only women that exist are 9/10 stacys and talk to the rest of women and maybe you would understand that instead of making up archetypes of girls in your head that arent real

I already have a girlfriend, I'm just basing this on what I see around me, friends and the media

No, You're just an insufferable autist noone wants to be around. change yourself!

Just with you.

why would you base anything on whats being told in the media?

I think this is true. Having casual
sex has ruined any basis for healthy relationships

I already have a girlfriend

how many times a week do you have to patch her up?

There's no "love" because men don't boss their women anymore. They don't "love" because everyone's to pussy to slap their broads

Beating women is as normal as breathing.
If you do not beat your woman to the required amount, she will be unhappy and leave you.

Slap em on the pussy, They let you do it.

Don't be a shit person like you are. Try that. You have a rapist vibe people feel. Dries up vagina.

Patch her up? Don't think we ever had to do that

No, they just might have a harder time loving you now that they have quick access to men who have more $, bigger dick, funnier, nicer teeth yada yada. The dating game overall is just more competetive these days, those girls you mentioned are also getting cucked too by dudes

>if they have had more than three partners
That's completely arbitrary - the truth is that it's binary, either a woman has been fucked by other guys or she has not, but you don't want to believe that because there aren't many virgins going about.

Youre a moron cuck or a female, which sre you?

>we
you share a sexdoll?

I think youre projecting there, faggot cuck. How much money do you spend on onlyqueers?

My girlfriend isn't a sex doll. She's 25, 160 cm and 40kg

How many times per week do you patch up your rotting neovag, tranny?

nothing actually, i drink all my money away.

>160cm 40kg
Bestimmt ne gelbe Zwerg importiert oda?

Just go outside, Hans. For fuck sake.

There are two causes of this. One, Jews helped women lose their ability to pair bond via marriage laws, feminism, and modern social media apps. Then male feminists are the other cause. Basically they rush in to uphold the feminism doctrine, as you can see from the “dutch” mohhamed posting here. So basically they act as prop ups for women to continue their bad behavior. Before social media and before cucks could send anonymous women money for no reason, cucks were known for pulling uo outside a girls house at night to help her sneak out...

...and then drive her to a chads house so the chsd could fuck her. Thats right. They werent getting laid back then either. Ccks were just literally choeffuers for women to be bigger sluts. Aka, cucks are true believers (zealots) in feminism.

whining doesnt help. you must fight to find your trad girl like it's 1939.

Attached: Führer dating advice.webm (854x480, 2.44M)

Yes she is Asian. No i didn't import anyone

Thots were thots even in middle ages, find a woman that truly loves and supports you as you are. They still exist, even today.

Attached: DWRQleOXUAAzNzb.jpg (640x480, 55.85K)