Powerful

Powerful

Attached: FC87939C-A05F-4521-8678-F94F4923D96E.jpg (828x802, 606.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chabadinfo.com/news/chabad-son-and-father-from-dnipro-serving-in-ukrainian-army-waiting-for-russians-to-see-what-we-have/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm impressed that a couple of jews stuck around to defend their host for once. They're alright.

those are funny looking gopros

Based kikes

These are slavs of judaism, not jews

Wait, but Any Forums told me all Jews are cowards, who flee ASAP. I'm confused, guys.

I wonder if they're Uman Jews.

Attached: 1630879322625.jpg (1838x1838, 1M)

do you have any clue how much money you can make in war time selling commodities?

based jews

I saw an interview with them on israeli TV. They had an opportunity to flee to Israel but decided to stay and fight. pretty based, might be simple PR but they are nobodies so i dont know.

Regadless of what you beleive, fight for your principles and country. that demands respect

Its an image at an airport, doesn't mean shit. Likely escaping to Israel.

This is just a photoshoot dude

>Wait, but Any Forums told me all Jews are cowards, who flee ASAP. I'm confused, guys.
american jews are cowards. in almost every polish uprasing there was jewish soldiers

In the airport waiting for the first flight to tel aviv. The most nationalistic Jews (to a country other than israel).

>Regadless of what you beleive, fight for your principles and country
This in an alien concept to Any Forums, it would seem.

What are those bands and things on their heads for? What meaning do they have?

In an airport?

>at war

They're just standing there. Who is paying for all this shilling?

It's a photo op, just more lies.

They're going to scam the guns out of enemy soldiers before killing them

Uman Jews? Like pilgrims stuck in Uman or Breslev chassidim? They are most likely Chabad like 99% of post-soviet tefilin-wearing Jews.

>Jews
>Risking their necks for anything in their gaping holes of existance
*WHEEEZE*

>Parasite asking their Host to fight for some meaningless reason
what a fucking shock

Commodities aka children and organs?

The Ukrainian army is composed of large numbers of conscripts, some of whom are Jewish. David Tzerkaski, a Chabad chasid from the city of Dnipro in central Ukraine, fought together with his father, R’ Asher Yosef, in 2014 against the Russians during the battles in Donetsk. Now once again, he has joined the armed forces for a second time

chabadinfo.com/news/chabad-son-and-father-from-dnipro-serving-in-ukrainian-army-waiting-for-russians-to-see-what-we-have/

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2022-02-28-at-2.58.33-PM.jpg (828x461, 85.17K)

Isnt ukraine known for selling that already in all of europe? Last i heard it was a shithole that fills every mark on "Belongs to jewish blood letter schemes"places

Looks like a couple jews praying, not "at war".

Who's Jewing who here?

Attached: Putin savior of the White race!!.jpg (1080x1704, 308.71K)

>Brave and thought provoking.

Attached: Soviets Kosher approved.jpg (1080x1571, 202.23K)

The infamous AZOV nazi militia

Attached: 1637243766168.png (225x225, 9.31K)