Why are so many Any Forums users supporting Muslims?

The Russians are using Muslim soldiers and people here are cheering for the Muslims to behead white Ukrainians? Why? I thought this board was pro-white?

Attached: 1646139904769.jpg (1000x788, 158.89K)

Where were you when the Ukrainians were killing white Russians in Donbass?

Most people who are pro-vaccine are white too. I'd love it if chechens behead them too

You're talking about anti-government rebels armed by Putin, who were trying to break Ukraine in half and join Putin's Russia?

If China armed ethnic Chinese in Japan and tried to make Osaka a separate country, it would be natural for pro-government forces to kill the rebels.

What is the obsession with Chechens? They are a tiny fraction of the Russian forces but live rent free in every shills head like they are running the whole invasion.

>i was at house eating dorito.

>yellow retards would kill other yellow cunts for political reasons
Hey we're not so different after all

Killing foreign invaders is the natural response of any nationalist. I don't get why Russians and pro-Russian people on this board are so proud of sending Muslim soldiers to commit acts of brutality against white people defending their country from foreign invasion.

>Reddit shills making the same shitty threads over and over again

Attached: 1646119643510.jpg (857x882, 165.87K)

Those Muslims are Russian.
Listen, shinjo, stick out of European affairs you slitty eyed dumb cunt

Becouse they are loyal to kremlin. But... Many russians dont like muslim and shitskin from caucas and middle asia.

Putin is a german agent, who s work on nato. I dont joking. Putin is most antirussian thing in world.

>Muslims are Russian
Fucking no. Russian mean ortodox.

It makes libs seethe, and with the way the decade’s been going, you take your wins where you can however two steps back they might be.

The Right has somehow been brainwashed into supporting Commie Russia, and muh based Putin.
It's a hell of a thing.

Attached: Rockwell.jpg (1080x840, 91.11K)

Did Franco use Muslims during Spanish Civil War, yes or no OP? And if he did, was he the bad guy in that conflict?

Attached: Savior Putin.jpg (1080x1971, 397.62K)

Russian conscripts have shown themselves to be stupid in Ukraine. Maybe Chechens will actually help you win

>white Russians

Attached: 16461565868680.jpg (960x1280, 125.85K)

Moscobad is not russia.

Oldfag here. Any Forums has always supported based muslims.

What?

Attached: Muslim pop in Europe .jpg (957x1759, 186.54K)

while only accounting for 13%...

Chechen BVLLS are white, Japs are not.

Whiter than most Finns

Most russian dont like muslim from caucas and middle asia. And all russia dont like Moscow naggers - they are richiest than all other parts of russia.