Our "based" government decided to open borders to help Ukrainian refugees...

Our "based" government decided to open borders to help Ukrainian refugees, but instead of women and children mostly hordes of shitskins from Belarus (that Lukashenka smuggled for past year) flocked to Ukraine in order to cross the border, now beautiful historic city of Przemyśl looks like some fucking getto in Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=8WECmcOYEp4
Please kill me ;_;

Attached: 1646164578782.jpg (1990x1124, 483.55K)

Sorry user, I figured that wasn't going to last long. Niggers are so fucking worthless.

Knew this was going to happen

Globohomo hates white people in case you didn't know

ooof

Attached: 1604913840573.gif (444x444, 2.37M)

It's over you're country is never going to be allowed to get rid of them and they will outbreed everyone around them. That city will be 50% black in 4 years.

Dont worry Polebro, they're all going to Germany

I thought we were promised blonde women. Wtf happened?

Hahaha nice fuck you american globohomo catholic dog. Fuck. You. Traitor. You will never be Slavonic.

Hahaha based Lukahsenko.

That will happen regardless because Poland is America's bitch.

Remember lads...

they will all be sex trafficed by jews, thats why they wernt letting men leave

Demoralization thread.
All fields

Don't worry, they'll fuck off to germany soon enough.

The sanitation facilities the germs build are mostly intact right? Just send them for a spin and they will emerge white and proper.

Lmao shit skins are like rats. Open the barn door for a second to let the cattle in and the rats quickly pile in. Their eternal effort to seek out white man gibs while contributing nothing to their host is truly a sight to behold

When will they start getting lined up for a lifetime dose of lead pills?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

god look at all these parasites

should be sent to Ukraine as sandbags

Even if they won't stay in Poland that's hardly optimistic news because these fuckers will still stay in Europe. I'm not a fan of Germans but I don't them to be replaced by some Sub-Saharan Negroids either

>flooding white countries with shitskins
>based

I wish it weren't true but unfortunately it is, there are even already cases of cultural enrichment - one attacked shop owner in Medyka with a knife, another one a paramedic and bitten his finger off. Also few alleged rapes and that's just 2 days since these orcs invaded our eastern border.

Attached: dce2e160-0efe-458f-9b65-b53943da1cdd.jpg (946x1327, 139.22K)

Don't worry about it polbro, enjoy your soul food and kebabs

Lukashenko was playing 4D chess all along, fucking WEW.

Attached: Prosecutor Groza.jpg (4224x2376, 1.02M)

this
You were doomed the moment you sided with America.

kek

Lukashenko sent in the reserve army he was amassing for this exact moment.

Looks like the kikes finally managed to con you. You can now join the club with the rest of Europe. Or just round these savages up and deport them like a proper country.

Damn so many french people in Ukraine

Soooooo ... instead of fighting with Ukrainians in gratefullness for all they did for them, they simply attempt changing the host to parasite on ?!
Fucking Niggers !!

Lukashenko is Wario

this is high level trolling

This is Europe.

Attached: 768748638.jpg (127x166, 6.99K)

Niggers are fucking parasites.

Well that's it. It's been a good run. Why aren't we checking where they are coming from and sending them back to Belarus. Fucking niggers can't leave a single country alone

This is what NATO membership ultimately means though. Infinity niggers. Lukashenko is only giving you what your revealed preference is.