MEXICO WILL NOT SANCTION RUSSIA

We've proven to be infinitely based, and still you disrespect us.
>didn't immeadiately recognize Biden, waited until after the electoral college, and argued that Turmp was in his full right to contest the results through legal means
>never imposed any kind of mandate, with medical privacy being an absolute right
>will mantain our gas prices for the time being, the government weathering the storm to provent inflation from hurting the poor
>will not sanction Russia for a war we have no involvement in, and while others do so to please N(igger)ATO.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_020327.png (1170x1983, 1.27M)

Attached: fist of hope.gif (480x267, 2.01M)

MexiCANT

Why is Mexico so based? Mex Pres. criticised social media banning Trump too.

Mexico knows we wouldn’t have cars or car parts without them

Mexico will be a more powerful country than America once Biden leaves office.

Mexico is currently fighting to regulate social media companies to prevent them from curtailing freedom of speech.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_020641.png (913x1010, 726.19K)

God bless Mexico and the Mexican people.

Attached: 1606284018063.jpg (800x754, 191.61K)

Good morning amigos!

Attached: d5c5d44dc15d13745bf95bf4e8d87ae0.jpg (640x640, 90.78K)

If only he purged the anti-white liberals from his cabinet

lol this makes all NATO countries look like feckless puppets of the US

Our president standing up for trump for being censored by big tech.
All other leaders were quiet, except Based Bolso, obviously.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_020843.png (976x536, 200.68K)

The Mexican president was very sick not too long ago and Putin called him and offered to send the very best medical team from Russia to treat him. This is his way of repaying Russia for the good gesture.

Lopez is a fucking retard tho he's gonna get us nuked

NATO is completely alone at this point

Even ukranians called us "tamaleros" fucking lmao, standing with russia all the way

>anti-white
>mexico
Nigga, what?

Current attempts to get Mexico to adopt silver standard for its currency.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_021131.png (787x635, 122.21K)

yeah that's what he does for cartels too repaying favors by giving them pardons, murdering journalists, etc, absolute class

Wait, Mexico still exists? Are you calling that shithole full of cartel gangsters and cacti some kind of nation?

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

A shithole that gets propped up by oil, drugs and remittances from Mexicans in America.

How about you call back all the millions who came to the USA illegally, clean up your own shithole until it vaguely resembles the sort of nation Anglos would build, and then ask for some respect?

Oh yeah, the part of America we won from Mexico in the world is ours. We made it a place so nice you shitty Mexicans risk life and limb just to enjoy it. Enjoy WHAT WE BUILT.

You're welcome.

If you ever got your "reconquista" and created white flight in California, then you roaches would turn it to shit. You would then escape your "restored" nation and go east until you found a better place with more white people. Again.

Attached: 1617745603150.png (700x350, 412.01K)

Russians and Mexicans have always had somewhat of a bond. Russians love the culture and respect their faith and hard work. They're a lot alike in many ways.

>medical privacy being an absolute right
fucking based as fuck

Mexico has adopted a strict anti-white policy, they want to erase hispanic heritage, Morena is globohomo, but AMLO is still neutral

why are Mexichads like this?

Attached: 1636710870942.webm (460x816, 1.6M)

Jewish hands typed this post

We were wrong.

This is true but he seems alright still. He plays ball while still trying to do some good things. You really can't fix Mexico completely in any real way and the sooner people accept that, the better and the faster Mexico can improve in ways it can.
Also, inb4 that one American that spams every thread about Mexico with 50 anti-Mexico images and screams about muh Mexicans like a raging schizo

Full image, lol.
You believe that because of the media.
Sure he talks slow, but he's very sly.

For example: When the border crisis was happening under Trump, he and Trump negotiated a deal to have the Mexican army stop migrants t the guatemalan border.
When Trump left office, he moved the army away form the guatemalan border, so that Biden would have to negotiate with him again.
He used the same bargaining chip twice.
Search it up.

AMLO decrying feminazi's as tools of globohomo.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-02_021603.png (655x542, 194.96K)

Dangerously based

Attached: 049928FA-A832-4D36-B635-A789FA557CE0.jpg (1224x1696, 143.4K)

Why did you name yourself?

I'll trade you the paisanos if you get all these barbaric ignorant tax evading gringos out of my fucking building, it's a literal infestation at this point, literally can't go outside without listening to all these Stephanies and Brads pathetically attempting to seem like they belong here.

I don't see how that would be anti-white.
If anything, he's not wrong to get us to be more produ of our native heritage, as the mexican class system is still extremely racist.
Something incomprehensible in a country full of mutts.
But I see your point, there are a lot of SJW's in his party.

>I'm super cute !

Attached: aWWYKZd_460s.jpg (460x306, 36.12K)

Based Mexico

¡Viva México!

Really, I didn't know that, thank you for telling me.
When has this ever openly happened, faggot.Point to what example that isn't the Chapo son thing, where the cartel had thousands of civilians hostage.

Based mexico. All brown people are standing in solidarity with Russia, their fellow POCs, against the wh*te menace in USA and europ

based

i always thought mexico wouldnt side with the us

>I don't see how that is anti-white

Because you aren't white, white mexicans have a right to celebrate their ancestry as much as you do.

They should build a Russian military base in Mexico and see how the US responds. Putin playing whataboutism on the map might be his last resort here.

Based Argie-bro, the battle against globohomo is not lost.
Latin-america can keep the flame of free and liberal (as in clasically liberal) alive while the west falls to postmodern marxism.

Attached: sandro.png (300x300, 86.87K)

I love nu-Mexico. Now that you exported all of your trash to the US you guys are based

I don't how it's stopping them, being my point.

Thats weird. Isn't he suppose to be from Mexico's left wing party?

Mexico sides with Russia because they plan to take back the Mexican territory on southwest just like Russia took back ukraine

What sanctions could they even impose? Tell cartels to stop exporting drugs there?

mexico, india, brazil, china, turkey... oh no no no amerimutts you got too cocky
and when winter comes europe will come begging

We will starve and freeze to death. Even Germans were reluctant to go along with the sanctions

China wanted to build a literal city in here once, lol.
Also, right now were wrestling for control of our lithium reserves from the Chinese, who bought the mines form the past (corrupt) administration.
Wish us luck.

Attached: 1645713192899.jpg (680x383, 32.21K)

Based beaners

based cacas

Dilate your poophole tranny

>Implying

Attached: images - 2022-03-02T022641.615.jpg (554x554, 33.43K)

That's great and all but when the fuck are you going to deal with the cartel problem and seal your god damn southern border?

Attached: cholocaust.webm (520x292, 2.94M)

Mexico would be pretty cool if it wasn't for that whole entire country being a burning cartel wreck all the time.

This is the end of american imperialism and petrodollar.

Reddit spacing. Go back nigger