WAT IS HOHOL

and also enlighten me on what is gozbor gropniks vatniks bozgor grups and brubs and whatever the fuck slavs call each other so i guess etymology of insults thread

Attached: balkanshitflinging.png (546x493, 313.45K)

Bump, I once heard a russian guy call a nazi a cottoncloth eater. Like that is what he said in english and the nazi got offended and said I will eat your shirt. Apparently cotton is also a hot topic over their.

fucking wat i posted for clarification now im more confused

Attached: 1621724337766.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Kosovo je srbija

I asked for explanation years ago and he said Russian Soldiers used to wear uniforms made of cotton since russia is so cold. Apparently Germans didnt use same type of cotton. Anyways Germans made some sort of slur related to their cotton uniforms. This all happend years ago so i forgot most of the smaller details. All I remember is two guys yelling about a cotton shirt and talking about ww2.

i too wonder these things

Politically incorrect Slav identity thread. Nice.

Hohol is a stereotypical Ukrainian hairstyle with a single lock of hair on top of the head
Gopnik is like a mugger basically
Vatnik is a kind of cotton wool coat. This insult is used for overly zealous russian patriots.

Hohol is Hohol, you can tell this group because they are Hohols and exhibit Hohol tendencies. Some Hohols are based but most are pozzed. Gropniks are basically the same as Hohols (except the obvious differences) but crucially they have slightly differing levels of based and pozzed. Hope this helps

Bozgor = Hungarian
Gypsy = Romanian
Albozerg = Albanian
Hohol = Ukrainian
Gopnik = Russian

'Ja sam glupi amer' is the top insult you can say to a Slav
'Pederčina sam' is another good one, also 'najebi mi se šupka molim te'

>Turkish rapebaby
Imagine picking anybody other than the Alb*nians

the countries in the picture dont use the words (you) mentioned

>WAT IS HOHOL
slur for ukrainian in russian/ukrainian
comes from cossack name
cossacks were OG ukrainians but stalin move so many people about that there are barely any left in ukraine

Attached: image0.jpg (750x802, 135.05K)

Based diaspora user sharing knowledge

when I see hohol from a non Russia flag I just assume it's a vpnigger

i made this based purely from shitposts here on scenic and beautiful Any Forums

i can barely make a powerpoint idk wtf about vpn you fucking MEMEFLAG

i know. it was the closest meme i had for my topic. so what do you call your neighbors? i call mexicans "beaners" and canadians "faggots"

afaik they call themselves 'svi ameri su trandže i neljudi'

or just use google and stop sliding threads, retard
all fields

sliding all 125 ukraine threads?

>NOOOOOOOO THERE ARE NO THREADS WHERE ME AND OTHER AMERICANS TALK ABOUT INTERRACIAL SEX SO THAT MEANS Any Forums IS COMPROMISED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1621468830773.jpg (1598x1598, 349.43K)

hold your tongue you speak to a finn