TURKISH BAYRAKTAR DRONES ARRIVE IN IN UKRAINE

Does anyone know the coordinates for the front and the back of the 40km convoy north of Kiev? Asking for a fren.

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-105813_Chrome.jpg (1080x1767, 810.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/what-happened-to-russias-air-force-us-officials-experts-stumped-2798070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

See you in Valhalla, brother

Is the convoy not protected by anti air?

I thought Turkey was an enemy of the US. What is going on why are they helping Ukraine? Turkey always hacks US?

Not for long kek

>Turkey was an enemy of the US
??? Turkey is literally a NATO member
if a country attack turkey american have to literally die to protect it

Theyre in NATO retard, and don't particularly like Russia. Plus these conflict are good for advertising the Turkish drone industry.

nuke in the bosporous in 3...2...1...

Hopefully the Russians learned their lesson and will shoot them down quicker than they did before and minimize the damage.

Doesn't Russia control most airspace now?

If they don't then they're doing something wrong... Hard to tell with all the propaganda though.

The nuke button pressed was too demoralized to press the button. He gathered his things and has started walking home.

Nice. They will all now be used by Russia once Ukraine surrenders today

Confirmed! More drones on the way!

ndtv.com/world-news/what-happened-to-russias-air-force-us-officials-experts-stumped-2798070

Russia doesn't control the airspace at all. There's no good explanation for it, they have "thousands" of aircraft but under a hundred seem to have actually been deployed to Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-01 23-52-43.png (1194x1034, 263.06K)

THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS REDDIT!!

Turkey is in NATO but not the EU? Why Turkey hack US? Google Turkey hacking. They even hack European countries but they are NATO friends?

Send a nuke to Ankara

It unironically is though. Why not seize the opportunity and retake Georgia rather than simping for Putin?

What did the flaggots mean by this?

>Day 8
>Ukraine still has airbases even though Russia has 5:1 superiority in planes
>Russia has no SEAD, which explains everything
>Wants to go against NATO?

how can drones operate in Ukraine if russia controls the airspace

Another flaggot. Ukraine has zero air defences

Inb4 Poland gets nuked

they control airspace just like they control Ukraine

Oh fuck you reis

Attached: 1268.jpg (1200x720, 71.72K)

yeah i am 100% convinced the russian defense ministry is using a fucking webfrontend to control its spy satellites
guess how i know you are hiding an american flag

Attached: Nogayretards.jpg (960x720, 139.95K)

They're taking down quite a decent number of choppers and aircraft for having "no air defense" kek

>Does anyone know the coordinates for the front and the back of the 40km convoy north of Kiev? Asking for a fren.

Small slow piston engine powered propeller plane drone vs integrated air defense system = Not Gonna Make It.

Guess how I know you are a russlandeutscher. Why not live in heavenly putinland?

LOL and something else that didn't happen

There's already a video of a bayraktar taking out an air defense mobile unit and some nearby tanks (from the collateral explosion)

Not my problem

Attached: 1646209493790.jpg (907x911, 370.92K)

I love bayraktar drones but giving them to Ukrainian niggers/kikes makes me want to kms. I hope russians destroy them quickly. And if not i hope they nuke fucking Istanbul im tired of globohomo using everyone as slaves.

Attached: 1646175662857.png (1280x1280, 337.15K)

considering russia blew up the Kharkiv administration with a single rocket Ukraine doesn't even have AA in its own cities any more
but i suppose the downed choppers came from the same source as the drones

not even close, Bergjude

kekekekek

Attached: intupdate20220302-1.jpg (1200x675, 131.35K)

Shutut pajeet maderchod benchod

Based. I belive we need to invest more in Turkey.

threads like these remind that meme flags are only on Any Forums

Attached: 1328573861591.jpg (373x373, 24.43K)

Soon...

Attached: BAYRAKTAR drone vs WWI tactics.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

>strong Ukraine resistance
the convicts and criminals armed by the jewish clown president?
if they find time between raping and murdering the locals that is