Economy is crumbling

>Economy is crumbling
>Ruble has fallen nearly 30%, worth ONE cent
>Russian banks are collapsing
>EU, US and Canada closes airspace
>Shell withdrawals from Gazprom
>Anti-war protests in major Russian cities
>GM, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, Citroen, Renault suspended shipments of cars to Russia
>Volvo suspended production and sale of cars
>Kicked out UEFA, FIFA and IIHF competitions
>EU donates fighter jets for the first time
>Eu will finance the purchase and supply weapons for the first time
>Switzerland is no longer neutral and freezes assets
>EU terminates agreement for issuing visas
>Russian oligarch foreign assets seized and frozen
>Kicked out of SWIFT
>Turkey blocks Bosphorus for Russian navy
>Visa and Mastercard of RU banks will no longer work abroad
>Finland possibly fast tracked to join NATO (polls: more that half residents support joining)
>Ukraine and NATO/EU closer than ever
>Assets of central bank of Russia will be frozen ($643billion)
>Intel and AMD stopped supplying chips
>All gold and foreign exchange reserve of Central bank have been restrained and are blocked
>BP is getting rid of its stake in Rosneft
>EU banned operations related to the managment of reserves and assets of the central bank
>South Korea will no longer supply strategic materials to Russia
>Finnish corporation Ryhma second largest in the country removing goods from Russia
>Sberbank bans withdrawals from investment accounts for the next 10 days
>Schalke04 terminated contract with Gazprom
>Russian oligarchs speak out against war
>Chinese government has prohibited state banks from financing purchases of Russian commodities
>All Canadian financial institutions are prohibited from engaging in any transaction with the Russian Central Bank
>Norway drops Russia from 1.3$ trillion dollar wealth fund
>Russians and companies banned from transferring cash abroad
>Russian assets uninvestable by Goldman Sachs
>Maersk considers suspension of all deliveries to and from Russia

Attached: fPmNd5QqDWY.jpg (640x348, 53.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-robbed-in-berlin-supermarket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure but you're forgetting that, for example, half of europe will be heating themselves with wood next winter

It’s all around bad and I am tired of morons saying we don’t care about sanction.

Now we can only hope that we will win this retarded war quickly and get the fuck out of there, because if we actually lose the war, it’s game over for Russia. It will collapse harder than USSR. It’s all so tiresome.

blah blah what about my crypto?

Not worthy M8, even without sanctions this would have been a 20 years insurgency war.

Ah yes, kill our economy and ruin lives of population just to own the Europoors. And even then our “own” is expensive annoyance and inconvenience at best.

And guess what, these sanctions are going to mean you don’t get Russian energy, wheat, or fertilizer. So good luck with that. Sanctions are a U shaped gun. It’s always going to backfire. Especially when the other nation involved is large.

VPN glownigger, disregard.

It happened to Iran too, where I'm from.
The economy will crumble for 2-3 years until it finds a bottom under the new conditions, but then it will begin recovery. It'll happen faster for Russia because Brazil, India and China are still willing to trade. So Russia doesn't need the West, it will make new trade partners. Iran didn't have this luxury, everyone joined the bullshift sanctions over a fictional nuclear bomb. By the way, we have been 12 months away from a nuclear bomb since 1994 if you are to believe the kikes. Russia will be fine, this is just the next step in the direction of having two trade spheres in this world.

Do you really think a tradesphere that has China, Africa (resources), India and Brazil is going to be bad? These have the fastest growing economies of the last decade (including Africa) while the West has stagnated.

your POE currency is still worth the same in USD user

C чeгo этo? Oн кoнeчнo пpeyвeличилa пpo вce бaнки, пoкa Aльфa и Paйфaйзeн пoлнocтью paбoтaют зa pyбeжoм, нo в цeлoм oн кapтинy cильнo нe иcкaзил. Mы пpeвpaтилиcь в cтpaнy изгoя. Cкaжи, чтo этo нe тaк. Дaжe Китaйcкиe бaнки c нaми пepecтaли paбoтaть oпoлчaяcь втopичных caнкций, нe cмoтpя нa пpoхлaднyю пoддepжкy их пpaвитeльcтвa.

Ecли мы этy aвaнтюpy eщё и пpoигpaeм, тo бyдeт пoлный пиздeц.

Oh no, I'll have to put on more clothes in the winter
Truly tragic!

you're literally neighbors with the biggest industrial powerhouse in the fucking world.
and you're going to cry about not being able to get what?

go ghaddafi Putin already

Attached: Ukraine War Tank.png (1000x1000, 252.47K)

It’s more than inconvenient to europoors, it will mean they won’t be able to afford full power to their homes in winter. It’s inconvenient to us, who don’t entirely rely on Russian oil. Paying $5 per gallon of gas and higher food prices due to fertilizer shortages will be bad for us, but tolerable. You guys will entirely plunge Europe into a depression along with yourselves

The truth is, Chinese bank and companies won’t work with us either because of sanctions they can get. China can support us all it owns on social media, but look at Huawei and ZTE and what happened to them when they tried skirting sanctions against Iran.

Three biggest Chinese banks already suspended transactions and escrow with VTB, Sberbank and others.

do you see Chabaad panicking?

I am sure they will be fine. Saudi and Qatar will just pump out a ton more oil and LNG flooding the market. After all, US will ask them so we can be even more fucked.

Western intelligence reports state that China is working on a plan to bail out the Russian economy if it’s on the verge of collapse. Who knows if that’s true at all though

This world has no room for war of this kind anymore. Times have changed. Someone tell Putin's 69 years old senile elderly ass he needs to retire.

All that's left for you vatnik is to drink some vodka.

Is the russian economy chicken fried?

Attached: 1645960647219.gif (338x610, 2.33M)

Saudi Arabia won’t move an inch without approval of opec plus, which Russia is a member of. They are at best, a fair weather friend. Higher oil prices benefit their economy

He surrounded himself with yes-men and sycophants. It’s the reason he got high on his own delusion fed by those people. There is literally no one in his close circle who can give him a reality check.

Reddit niggers saying “why won’t Russians just vote him out” are the worst. It’s impossible for people to do anything. He has army, huge police state, government machine at his fingernails. He is literally Czar of Russia.

>K-Keep waiting, the best part hasn't come yet, our Putin has planned everything

Norris take. They had no issues flooding gas and oil markets in 2014 after Crimea when US sanctions didn’t do shit. So US just asked their ME buddies to pump more oil.

>Thief Steals Merkel's Purse in Supermarket
politico.eu/article/angela-merkel-robbed-in-berlin-supermarket/

And they're still doing better than US/EU.

>Norris
Normie* sorry, I am phonefag posting and it autocorrects.

Anyway, I am regretting for sitting on my ass last year instead of GTFO Russia. I really hope we can get through it. And the only way is if we win and after the win make some concessions and revert the sanctions. If we lose - it’s game over for Putin. Even most brain dead supporters won’t forgive him. And that means there will be chaos and Mutts probably collapse Russia as we know it in few different countries. And then we back to good old 90s.

This. It's way too obvious.

Why are all these globohomo companies and governments seething so hard? What happened to the days of just selling products to whoever has money instead of making sure your customers are only "good" people?

If you win it’s unlikely they’ll drop sanctions. You’d probably have to puss out.

thats my last name

This. In the end they are parte of OPeC but they can still take slices of your market for years, they will pump more.

>The memes are real
Please man, whatever country in Eu has better living standards than Russians, Putin screwed them over. I would live in a gay country all the way before going back to USSR and I guess it's the same for

Problem is there's no way to lose gracefully for Russia. They'll have to pull out of the whole country, and the West will probably even demand Crimea be given back which according to Russia is legally part of their country. It's an utter humiliation either way

>NYC Rite Aid plagued by string of thefts finally closes its doors

Pharmacies are shutting down because niggers can walk in like they own the place and take what they want whenever they want. In the short run, Russia will suffer. In ten years, US/EU transformation into turd worlds will be complete.

You are still suffering from 2014 sanctions, it's unlikely they will remove it unless you give back Crimea and sign an agreement of perpetual peace.

It deeply saddens me to see a country of European culture like yours in this state user, really does.

parents/wives get 45 dollars for their deceased soldier son/husband KEKW