pros
-no more globohomo
-might be pretty exciting
-would reset civilization so a lot more options would be available
-would get to live in an important period of time I guess

Cons
-probably no electricity and internet for a while
-increased chance of somebody attacking you
-Lot of people would probably be dead but people are dying all over the world at once and that never stopped anybody before
-your life might be more of a daily struggle when compared to now

do you guys have anymore pros and cons?

Attached: file.png (700x525, 329.85K)

oh yeah fallout and radiation poisoning would probably be bad for the first week or two so gotta be aware of that

you would probably have to live in some kinda commune to survive which could be seen as a pro or a con for some of you

>no globohomo
lmao nah. it's gonna be the Enclave equivalent
>exciting
if you mean sitting around for a month doing nothing is exciting woah your in for boatloads of fun
>reset civilization
oh yes you can be a 18th century tradesmen or laborer, worst part or not fit for either
>would get to live in a important time
uhhh not for another 30 years

only one good pro out of all this. Niggers would be doomed and land locked to Africa. hopefully those who rebuild will have enough sense to leave those fuckers there or wipe them out

would the world governments immediately come out and try to reclaim everything?

You forgot mutant babies for a few thousand years

and cull anything that moves perhaps

look into it; seed vaults in antartic, pope and russian patriarch going there, few bureaucrats too, few years ago
hwhy?
spooky.

it depends on how mutated the baby would be, maybe there would be positive mutations, it would probably just be stuff like being born with no toenails or hair all over your body though.

well i enjoy playing fallout so it must be better in real life

Pfizer doc drop today. Anons get in here

their vaults will not save them
they will not escape the judgment event.

earthquakes and fallout and technical failure will show these mongers their hubris.
Most of us will die, but earth will be reborn like a pheonix from the ashes and become better in time.

or we go the mars, mercury and venus route

Nuclear war is bad don't romantasize it like it was a movie. Most people will die and it will be the reset they need to reclaim everything. Just move in with un troops and mercenaries to clean it up and move people to their new pods. You can't eat anything else than what they serve or move outside the "city" because they'll say everything is dangerously contaminated, even if it isn't.

I doubt they would cull THAT much since they would need people to tell what to do

I hope someone nukes belgium

that depends on how quickly they come out and try to reclaim everything, if they do it too late then new organizations might pop up to give them a lot of trouble and if they do it too early then you have everybody still hunkered down in basements and bunkers or hiding out in the woods. But then again I read that lethal fallout and radiation should pass in only a couple weeks

>I want nukes because it'll own leftists
kys

I never said that but that could also be put down as a pro I guess

Hopefully I will be vaporized instantly
I don’t live anywhere that would get nuked though

Attached: 44D2432F-7E6A-4713-BD95-E2D04534F149.jpg (750x750, 32.46K)

>your life might be more of a daily struggle when compared to now
I don't know man, this sounds pretty far-fetched. Keep it grounded in reality, okay?

its all about the mentality, gotta look at the positives if you do live through such a major event, you would probably be pretty important just for the fact that you are living

for some it might make things easier, prisoners for example, I could see them taking this news well.

>pros
>-no more globohomo
>-might be pretty exciting
>-would reset civilization so a lot more options would be available
>-would get to live in an important period of time I guess
>
>Cons
>-probably no electricity and internet for a while
This is a plus. The internet is shit and I want out.
>-increased chance of somebody attacking you
>-Lot of people would probably be dead but people are dying all over the world at once and that never stopped anybody before
>-your life might be more of a daily struggle when compared to now

>oh yeah fallout and radiation poisoning would probably be bad for the first week or two so gotta be aware of that
It takes >two more weeks for fallout to reach 1%. Fallout is such a fake and gay psyop it's unreal. Just a desperate way for the regime to get ruralites to give a shit about nuclear war. If people had known fallout was bullshit during the cold war some officer with a command would have gone Dr. Strangelove in the 70s or 80s because nuclear war is all upside for ruralites.

>retards discuss mutations, 2022

R u gay

People will be too weak to do anything or to desperate to just do what they're told. I don't think the scenario is in our (as we the people) best interest. The psychos will just eat like kings in their mega bunkers and then sent their troops when we're weak enough

Interesting to think about the real world aftermath of a large scale nuclear exchange targeting metropolitan centers.
>Stage 1
Chaos. Refugees fleeing to rural areas. Initial cooperative support in non-nigger communities while niggers kill each other and die from stupidity. Military and police entirely overwhelmed by situation.
>Stage 2
Emergency supplies running thin. Major logistics problems. Refugees crammed into government camps or independently scavenging. Law and order breaking down. States shut down their borders.
>Stage 3
Riots in the government camps. Armed raids become commonplace. Small communities guarding their borders 24/7. Race wars as the races cluster with each other.
>Stage 4
Some kind of equilibrium reached. Federal government trying to re-consolidate its power but states are too busy protecting their own. Even with martial law in effect, crime is at insane levels. Welcome to New America.

hair all over your body/no toenails/dying 5 to 10 years sooner than expected wouldnt be the WORST mutations, would be gone within a generation or two maybe

im thinking it would just turn into a large "confederation" of communes and towns

Imagine this is what's chosen and not space travel'n shiet. What the actual fuck. Or maybe it's for the best, why the fuck live in a world like this unironically. So far from what Edens garden would be it's unimaginable.

>Wanna live in a world where you can have a cozy cabin and share it with a cute soulmate waifu, pet animals Disney style and live without needing to kill?
NOPE
>Wanna space travel and share a ship with a cute waifu soulmate and maybe some immortal pets traveling the universe, building a farm on some planet or a bar on a moon?
NOPE
>Wanna be a shape shifter with a cute waifu and explore the planet, have some immortal pets or whatever without the restriction of money and have the pleasure of anonymity, build a farm here or there, or maybe open a bed and breakfast together?
NOPE
>Wanna get involved in the eternal dickmessuring contest for temporary gains by drowning in worldly things as politics, muh strengt, muh intelligence, wageslave, schooling forever, racism, hate and drag all down and push people under you down? Witness all you love die and leave you never to be seen again, slaughter millions of other innocent animals for food and live in a constant battle of the hierarchy?
Hell yeah that this world can deliver.

Guess I'm a sinner who don't accept this world and want the three other unobtainable options

the first option is still possible, you would still need to kill a cow,pig, or occasionally, if worse comes to worse, another human though so you cant have everything.