This guy hs based

beyond based, at least by my definition of the word. He's as suspicious of the Left as he is of the Right. Sees through all the bullshit.

In the old days, Politicians could rally the public behind fighting dictatorships by contrasting Western principles of liberty and freedom.

Now, since we're so fucked by modern censorship and restrictions, and seen how subversive the media propaganda is, national leaders have got fuck all to inspire us with.

youtu.be/C5ZXTF2phNU

Attached: rb.png (863x460, 444.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7i-JIw1zig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a mossad gatekeeper like Toe Rogan etc.

Cool that he calls shit as he sees it but don't take opinions, especially political opinions, from actors. Read an actual book if you wanna learn something

Controlled opposition that literally reads a script

I like Russel Crowe. He's based and have a good attitude on things.

Anyone who can still remain on YouTube is sus

what?
watch fucking video and learn something, even if youre a bot

you mean russel brand?

Attached: Russell_Crowe.png (488x681, 543.61K)

Makes me wonder why he still isn't banned. He's anti covid-vaxx, WEF, etc. Whether he's controlled opposition or not, he still wakes and agitates a lot of people to keep them from being CNN npcs

Attached: 1645956752486.jpg (833x1024, 105.82K)

He’s surprisingly on the money when it comes to elites, but he’s far from based or redpilled. Still believes in universal human compassion, fairness, the ability of the average human to reason, and other fairytales.

I like Cameron Crowe too. His feel good movies of the 90s warmed all of our hearts.

he goes extremely far to not put his opinion into the videos, its good shit buddy

based op

Is fat Ben Hur on jewtube?

because he wont name the jew

yeah, Romper Stomper was really comfy

see

Literally dated katy perry and did drugs in hollywood. Im thinking controlled opposition

Yep, he's a dreamer

I don't like the way he talks, but he's basically right about everything.

Fuck off nigger, he's got 5 mil subs and all his videos are easily accessible with a simple search
YouTube is known to shadowban and outright censor anything that remotely challenges the narrative, this dude is controlled opp like Rogan/Alex Jones

Like both actually. Russel he has a crowe in the beginning that farts.

>beyond based,
He's a duplicitous, misleading cunt

you've been conditioned to meme yourselves in a self deprecating manner with their narratives to add to the signal to noise ratio in an organic way, for the social currency of being paid attention. for cheap quick laughs.

>word salad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7i-JIw1zig

Gatekeeper at best. Definitely not based though.

I heart Russell. He'll probably commit suicide handcuffed in a duffle bag with 3 shots to his back.

Attached: 1639286650641.gif (280x280, 255.83K)

Grant's analogy of a street mugger, without saying so, he is trying to excuse nigger street crims.

There's two sides to that coin. He brings normies in the right direction. And he doesn't bring them far enough, limiting then.