Attached: CHUD.jpg (944x1006, 204.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/thuletide/2345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs
>people

slavs
>white

Attached: 1582985999171.png (551x589, 294.18K)

Bros, I need help with a situation. Schlomo Shekelstein is sending soldiers to kill me and a bunch of other white people but I couldn’t possibly kill them because his soldiers and bodyguards are white and killing white people is the worst thing ever, even if it means less white people end up dead and Mr. Shekelstein dies. What do I do?

You commit white genocide

Slavs aren’t white, those retards can’t stop killing each other. Europe might be good if we kicked all the Slavs and meds out (as well as the wogs obv)

now that you've changed your tactics i can't call you out reliably anymore, good job shill

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-232725_Brave.jpg (1080x618, 265.18K)

>I don't know what genocide is
You can Google it

Also

>Jews
>Neonazis
>People

>Both sides calling each other Anti-white
>Only white people are dying
>For Jewish leaders
The only outcome of this war is more dead whites, hence why they push it so much.

Attached: 1646140830777.jpg (1024x879, 202.28K)

Except every anti white nigger Democrat in the US is with Jewkraine. Nice try glowfaggot

I hope they nuke you, shill

Daily reminder OP is a nigger.

Attached: 1640474693895.jpg (553x926, 374.17K)

Putin is anti-white too, memeflag.

Cool hope he kills your anti white ass so I only have 1 to deal with.
Really thought that one thru...

why do (((they))) use the face of communist guy and label him nazi? If I remember correctly that onions face came from a guy who had a communist t-shirt.

How do you figure that? Because he’s at war with a Jew puppet proxy state who bombed Donbass for supporting Russia? Zelensky killed his own people for 8 years. Memory of a goldfish.

You feds should give me a job, I can shitpost way better than you.

Attached: putin shills.jpg (851x654, 101.75K)

low iq meme flags
nigger

hes been radicalized

He jails WN, makes holocaust denial illegal, floods Russia with nonwhites, has a team of jews by his side, etc

t.me/thuletide/2345

>Not salivating over nuclear war = “shilling for Putin”

You will never pass

Literally every banker jew supports jewkraine and it’s Jewish actor/cross dresser “president” that soros installed after overthrowing the pro-russia candidate that the Ukrainians actually voted for. You glowniggers are out in full force today