Wait a minute

So Fox, CNN, Sky News etc want me to believe that on Day 1 of the invasion, a lone Russian tank was parachuted into Kyiv behind enemy lines, and that the tank drove itself remotely over a car being driven by an old lady? Okayyyy?! Is it not more likely that this Ukrainian Strela-10 air defence system was accidently driven over the lady by an inexperienced operator? I'm actually embarrassed to be part of this lying, corrupt, globohomo nation. I hope Putin fucks them in the ass, seriously.

Attached: crushed.jpg (1080x1558, 749.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ja3GOHEK0VFu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whole thing is a lie. It's all fake.

Lmao

Jews were right.

Goyim are dumb cattle who need to be controlled since they really cant think for themselves.

It went like this.

Bunch of soldiers on the Ukraine belarus boarder.

Take cherynobal. Which was the first thing they did cause who the fuck would have thought that was there first play literally day 1.

Took it with little to no opposition.
Congrats you can now head on to kyiv its like a 4 hour trip straight shot from pyrpat.

You're fucking retarded user. They made it to the outskirts of kyiv hours after they took cherynobal day 1.

Are you even aware of the geography? Or what's happened at all thus far? Even with all the propaganda this was a pretty easy one to figure out.

Yes, yes they do. The same faggots helped steal your election.

Attached: cbOkkrF5acKL.jpg (750x768, 145.44K)

Nigger women flying jets from a video game
Supermodels with air soft guns
Cowards on an island giving up on command and then be reported as martyrs.
Sounds like CNN, WaPo, MSNBC alright.

>Are you even aware of the geography? Or what's happened at all thus far? Even with all the propaganda this was a pretty easy one to figure out
you're a wiser man than I am then. 100% of news coverage, mainstream or alternative, is either:

1) brave ukrainian army has dealt devastating damage to russian forces. Invasion is a total failure. Putin steaming mad and also probably crazy
2) russian army surrounds major ukrainian cities, poised to capture the capital, shelling everything

sometimes the same article will even swap between the two narratives without explanation

So a group of russians commandos snuck into Kiev and hijacked a ukrainian tank so they could crush an old lady in a car?

I read the reason that guy lost control was because he was under friendly fire. Ukrainians are apparently killing each other more than they are killing Russians. Not to mention all the gang violence and murderers set free from prison and armed. Ukraine is hell because jewlynsky wants it that way.

The news media claimed it was a Russian tank. Which a: it wasn't and b: Russia hasn't entered the city yet.

Ukranie was steamrolled if they create a battle line its gonna get shelled and bombed to pieces so what remains of ukranian army is fortified in the cities using civilians as a shield, they send heavy propaganda to persuade west to keep backing them up with those silly "David vs Goliath" fairy tales, because nobody bets on a dead horse.

Attached: 1646140538374.jpg (1024x1016, 92.38K)

Everything they claim is Russian dead or destroyed it is safe to assume it's actually Ukrainian

HERE'S THE VIDEO. Go to 1:34
bitchute.com/video/ja3GOHEK0VFu/

According to this it was the hohols not the rooskies.

Attached: 1504762016460.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

that question is anti-Semitic!

See also:

Attached: Screenshot - 3_1_2022 , 1_56_24 AM.png (327x233, 56.36K)

What does that have to do with the media lying about this being a russian tank?

It's not Russian dead or destroyed, they claim it was a Russian tank that was in Kiev running over civilian cars.

It was an MT-Lbu (APC) based Strela short range missile AD system that for some reason locked up its leftside track and lost control.

Yes, but in western media they said it was a Russian tank running over your civilian cars.

Around peoples who offer too violent a resistance to attack from within he weaves a net of enemies, thanks to his international influence, incites them to war, and finally, if necessary, plants a flag of revolution on the very battlefields.

>88HH

But is the video even from 2022?

The crushing happened during night time, so this poor guy had to spend several hours trapped in his crushed car.

its hilarious after the last 2 years people just go back to believing everything the telmudvision tells them

*kiev

Attached: 1646201070225m.jpg (498x1024, 111.34K)

Propaganda, LOOK THEY ARE FUCKING EVIL PLEASE SEND SHIT TO HELP US STOP THEM ive seen this during 90ties it worked here, but problem is Russia is not Serbia, you cant bomb Russia, so its useless.

It's a fucking false flag. Both countries are full blown jewish power houses. Don't fall for the divide and conquer shills on here.

I honestly thought that photo was staged when I first saw it.

>Tank runs over vehicle
>Top of car completely stripped off
>Rest of car's body has been crushed

>Driver doesn't have a scratch

Ukranians still use russian vehicles and other military stuff from years back, so its hard to tell at a glance whos "tank" it is.

You stupid fucking nigger. You useless fucking nigger. You are the niggerest of niggers and the MOST nigger of niggers. You are a festival of niggers. You are a nigger circus. You are "Circ Des O;nigger". If you were a restaurant you would be "McNiggers". If you were a food you would be a "Chjicken fried nigger".

Fuck you

It was a Russia saboteurs who stile the tank and couldn't drive it. The running over of the car was an accident. You can see the tank over correct its turn and slip.

KIYEW

Attached: 1460868605988.jpg (184x184, 8.41K)

Believe it

Attached: Screenshot_20220301_194356.jpg (1080x1295, 515.44K)

They said the Strela was stolen you stupid fucking chinkcel.

Jewtin sucks globohomo dick.

Attached: 1645525230944.jpg (1024x758, 104.14K)

WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Easy there buster, next you are going to tell me a passport can survive a plane crashing into a building?

Whoever designed the clip, had some fun with it... Due to the monotonous coding im sure he had to pore over for hours and hours. The tank did a drift lol Tokyo style

Wow that little boy would've gotten a small knick in his skin. The ghost of Kiev really saved him. Thank you passport

And now, more unbiased news from Russia Today’s HQ in Moscow

Attached: E8FFB5DC-AE7A-4B85-8C32-43A9E7B43427.png (448x304, 19.65K)

less damage than the canadians cops caused.

Reminds me of that tragedy

Attached: 911 passport.jpg (265x190, 9.21K)

Lol both are corrupt as hell

The only country more corrupt than those two? Lol those two put together? Lol ur lookin at it

>It was a Russia saboteurs
source?
Why would they do a top secret commando raid and risk their life to steal one shitty tank?

Kievfefe