How's the civil war in Canada going?

How's the civil war in Canada going?

Attached: 1645637362217.jpg (768x1024, 223.98K)

the truckers fucked off somewhere

Died immediately for National Ukraine support.

wow,you fellas really are so damn civilized.

Everyone forgot. Like its mass psychosis here Aussie bro

Shouldn't you depose your own dictator before worrying other countries?

We should do a lot of things, but the Canadian people are a complacent one. It won't happen.

My non-stop trolling of the truck faggots succesfully demoralized them and they went home.

Attached: 1645309845234.jpg (978x726, 115.06K)

Everyone gave up once Russia invaded the Ukraine.
Why?
Not a fucking clue.

Yeah, I'm never getting my job back.

Good. Fuck you, and I hope you starve to death. You should have gotten your shots you selfish cunt.

Attached: paur3ibevhf81.jpg (640x853, 126.87K)

Probably for the best. Time to leave this shit hole for greener pastures.

God I can't wait until we annex you fuckers.

the people do what the media tells them. If I'm ever allowed to fly again I'm getting the hell out of here

Attached: 1609005164065.jpg (480x480, 21.63K)

i stopped caring when i saw dead people from the war, feels so small and insignificant just don't care

bro he drives trucks, you're gonna starve to death

Kek I wish this was real

Napoleon said that the chickens must give them their eggs. It did not matter if it went against their laws. He demanded it and they refused.

The more they resisted the harder he went to calling them enemies of the people. The chickens hanged, truckers and resisters will hang too and everyone will cheer on Trudeau as he claims he awards himself high honors of heroism for murdering people who refused his demands.

Imagine not realizing that pigs will do their jobs. All that nicey nice cop shit was a set up so that the (naive) truckers would let their guard down. Hopefully most of them are radicalized.

They all got distracted by hotdogs

Attached: 10of10inleafland.jpg (712x670, 32.88K)

the trucks accomplished nothing

>Trudeau threatened to bankrupt the truckers by freezing their banking accounts and livelihood
>banks made Trudeau kneel because he was starting to cause a cash run
>everything is exactly as it was before except there's a mess of frozen donations, potential lawsuits, more random and stupid gibs and increased boomer-posting online

They’re blowing up this war propaganda to shut it down since it was inspiring protests world-wide.

error, covid protests file not found
would you like to open latest narrative?
Yes/no
Yes
PUTIN BAD, he is totally unhinged, and a jew, killing the white race and persecuting poor jews we should like go to war with russia!

>quebec cops step on leaf rag

Are we really surprised?

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(1957–1965).svg (6).png (1280x640, 56.64K)

3 provinces lifted the mandates. The protest and the blockades worked