PUTIN: "Christianity is root of western civilization, I will fight for it and preserve it"

twitter.com/AaronOfTheWild/status/1498354377941127170

Attached: Screenshot_20220302.jpg (1080x1775, 596.75K)

>words words words
the left can’t meme

>Muzzie deathsquads
>B b b but he's fighting for christedom Any Forums
Shut the fuck up.

He's right. Globohomo is going to win, and it'll be hell to pay, no matter how rich we are.

/thread

Attached: putin jew 3.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

He protects it by killing his own slavic orthodox Christian fellows, sometimes using violent muslim mercenaries. Hot as fuck take what can i say

wow so Putin is the good guy.
they can't win

He must have forgotten his Christian values. A momentary lapse in judgement.

Attached: Ukraine president dances.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

low effort shills

and yet he aligns himself with Xi Xinping and the Ayatollah of Iran, 2 of the worst persecutors of Christians in the world, and proceeds to send Chechen Muslims to kill Christian Ukrainians, and is now recruiting more Muslims from Syria to kill more Christians.

Matthew 7
>15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
>16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
>17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
>18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
>19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
>20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

>and proceeds to send Chechen Muslims to kill Christian Ukrainians
That's good for Christians on both sides, retard.

This lol
If putin was the real deal he would destroy those satan worshipping muzzies instead of allying with them

Yeah?
How
cause I strongly doubt a "defender of Christianity" would be aligning with the enemies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the way he is.

damn , i thought it a meme until u

There are no world leaders that are friends of Christians. That's just an obvious fact. The World is the enemy, afterall. Don't get suckered by powers and principalities. Also Russia bans evangelism, so good luck trying to save souls there.

>his most loyal and effective unit is a group of Muslim orcs
Explain.

Satan is the ruler of the world, for now. In this life, we lose, but we look forward to something greater.

this.
the best thing that world leaders have done in support of the Gospel is allow freedom of religion and not imposed themselves on it.

Muslim orcs are from land Russia conquered. Can't complain about mudslimes in your own realm when you conquered them

Attached: 1645732748564.png (1920x2084, 1.44M)

Read the books of Daniel and Revelation. They "win" for 3.5 years and then utterly lose.

>i'm gonna save christianity by murdering people from another christian nation

the absolute state

DJT=Putin, my surprise face is broken, and the Obama/Clinton ticket is right on schedule with their puppet show, I almost wonder if they have to project their shady bullshit in movies and t.v., like a vampire has to be allowed in, to infect you and devour you. It's like informed consent, "We showed you what was going to happen" "Weren't you paying attention", it's a bad comedy. Thanks satan!!!

Attached: trustme.jpg (900x506, 50.25K)

>Ukraine
>Christian

Attached: 8570982035.jpg (3440x3680, 989.41K)

Pfizer doc drop get in here

uuuuuhhhhhhh
wtf is this

>We have to stop this madman, he will take away our basic human rights to have unlimited bumsex and drink cum.

Attached: What a monster.png (2265x1426, 182.06K)

A jew, who also happens to be the president of a "Christian" nation.

>cum guzzlers stand up for globohomo.
LBTGP shilling at its finest

Attached: GaysForJesus.png (2163x1339, 178.86K)

You are a retard who attempts to understand everything at the lowest, retard-storage basement level possible.