This happened in a town Russia reported as "under control"

This happened in a town Russia reported as "under control"

the insurgency has already set in, before the conventional war is even over. Russia has no way out now

Attached: 1646204804693.jpg (1200x455, 192.45K)

lmao I remember seeing this pic a week ago

Russian trash. They act like Indians and shit on streets.

This is a line of destroyed Ukrainian armor moron

This town is not under control.
I live near that town and it’s all quiet.

Its obviously fake
See burned destroyed equipment dumped on road for photoshoot. And make western reddit trannies larp

I especially like how apparently all those tanks burned long enough ago that they're covered in snow

NATO is turning this war into a Hollywood movie

good morning sir

Snow started 1 th march and continued today, any footage without snow is from February

Those burnt tanks sure cooled off fast

>any footage without snow is from February

Or from 2008 in Ossetia

Ukrainians dragged heaps of scrap metal across the roads to slow the Russians down. So what? This is old news

Because it’s like -3 Celsius outside and it’s wet snow for 2 days straight.
Image is coming from Bucha town and I can confirm it

Fair enough -- shame all your babushka snipers and Snake Island martyrs and Ghosts of Kyiv are now causing everything coming out of the conflict to be viewed with deep distrust

Steel is good at conducting heat and fairly bad at storing it, aka they cool down really fast.

It's literally snowing in Ukraine almost every day.

Fire causes oxidization which causes rust. This is what a burned tank looks like.

Snake island and ghost of Kyiv may be a psy op, any country does this to support morale, but Ukrainians arming everyone, and desperate man with no left to run is hard to kill

Why do you keep posting the same fucking week old image?

I hope you stay safe bro

Have you seen any fighting? Did they give you a gun?

That's a ukraian column, retardo

Sneed