RUSSIA CONDEMNS WESTERN NAZIS SUPPORTING THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ANTISEMETIC

>rt.com/op-ed/416804-anti-semitic-russian-insider/

Damn is this the Based Putin I've been told about?

Attached: 1645850217219.jpg (1280x853, 439.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPJPUum0_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've finally come to realize that Putinfags are just as bad if not worse than Trumpfags...

Attached: photo_2022-03-01_03-14-12.jpg (960x945, 50.91K)

link doesnt work

me on the plane, getting the fuck out from this place

Why are there no more comments allowed?

Yep amazing isn't it. How people think Putin is 'based' when over 50% of the Oligarchs are Jewish and Moscow is over 15% Muslim is pure cope and retardation

Refresh the page polefriend
If that doesn't work it opened for me in Firefox.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK PUTIN?! THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR WE WERE SHILLING FOR YOU!

Attached: the russiaboo coper.png (704x836, 78.92K)

>when over 50% of the Oligarchs are Jewish
unironically only 2 out of the dozen Oligarchs are non-Jews and one of the non-Jews is married to a Jew. So basically there is only one fucking Oligarch that isn't Jewish out of all of them kek

/ptg/ anons aren't even supporting Putin.
It requires a special kind of loser to support Russia at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPJPUum0_Yw

But Russia is winning, so why would you support the looser?

Any Forums BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2014 Protests against the new government
According to Cathy Young, in the Antimaidan protests against the revolution, street posters, Internet posts, and even speeches at rallies attacked the new government as a "Jewish clique" seeking to use Ukrainians to defend the interests of wealthy Jews, and depicted the revolution as a "Zionist coup."[283]

Idiot.

Both sides are Jewish qabal banker faggots

Imagine being a nazi in 2022. PS you can't because the real nazis are dead. Neo-nazi's today are literal scum of the earth.Especially the jewish backed kind like Azov battalion.

it's pretty amazing to see Any Forums shill for a bolshevik using muslim troops to kill white right wingers defending their countries

Attached: 1646128764276.png (903x513, 595.86K)

lmao they are denouncing their alt-right chuds:

As a result, we have a situation where a bunch of westerners are harming Russia by using the country’s name to promote an agenda which isn’t part of Russian discourse. And this is a phenomenon displayed in the behaviour of many zealots, who ‘support’ Russia as keyboard-warrior crusaders but don’t understand the place at all, in reality.

Instead, they are projecting their own issues with their homelands onto this country and its leaders. For instance, American and European far-rightists think that because Vladimir Putin has restored Russia as a strong and sovereign state, he’s somehow aligned with their beliefs. And is on some kind of mission from God to save ‘white’ Christianity.

But, he’s not. Because Russia may well be the most ethnically and religiously diverse country in Europe. And Putin’s own cabinets have included a smorgasbord of Jews, Muslims and Buddhists in addition to the Christians and Agnostics who form the largest Russian ‘belief’ categories.

Sure, Putin has restored the prominence of the Orthodox faith and identifies as a believer himself. But that’s a cultural thing, rooted in hundreds of years of Russian history. And he’s not attempting to restore the official state religion of the Tsarist period. Nor has he publically considered banning abortion or outlawing homosexual relations, measures the church has frequently called for.

The only ones winning are jews

I will become Hitler 2 then.

No wonder why Putin wants to kill them all.

>But Russia is winning

Attached: 1646135413197.png (1116x755, 63.88K)

>reddit spacing

kek

>24 Jan, 2018
Consider suicide

Yea I'm sure Putin has changed his mind since then, not like he's trying to denazify Ukraine or anything

Attached: 346734737357246.png (498x717, 450.69K)

Nobody really thinks putin is really le savior of europe. Its just vatnik farm bots shitting up the place

Attached: 1646208426150.jpg (928x1024, 422.77K)

>denazify
Oh really, why? Diversity is not a strength

Attached: 16461740126965.png (841x798, 446.27K)

>written by a fucking paddy
Maybe the micks being the real kikes has some merit.