Why does Any Forums want Russia to win so bad?

I'm not a shill one way or the other and I have no stake in this war. I get Any Forums likes Putin because he "dabs on the heckin' liberals and the pozzed new world order" or something, but be honest with me. Do you really believe civilians in Ukraine deserve to be killed just so Putin can have some extra land that he doesn't need? In your heart, you think that's right?

Attached: frog2.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pixelplanetdev/Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not against ukraine or russia, but this meme sums up my stance.

Attached: AYowhatjpg - Copy.jpg (7212x8141, 2.58M)

Stopped reading at globohomo and zog empire. Why not just say they're fighting lizard people it sounds just as sane

Ukraine. Proxy tool of NATO, not NATO but Anlgo - American Establishment. NATO's main purpose is to maintain currency hegemony aka 'Dollar hegemony' whereas majority of international debt and eurodollar debt is denominated in USD, Germany and Japan with dismantled military will always be bag holders of US bonds and US reserves and will never prioritize their own interests that do no benefit US. Because if they did it would be very likely that by the time their economy got back into the game theid side with Russia, over cheap mats to boost exports. This is all result of Marshall plan and result of London's prosperity, which is just a center of US based international debt distribution chain.

Russia's war is Ukraine, mostly because of resources, part of Russia industry is also in West Siberia, not far away from Ukraine. Missiles from Moscow can also be intercepted from Ukraine, defusing some of nuclear deterrence threat, Crimea also has large natural gas reserves. There are many reasons.

So you're on team Soros?

Attached: 1646123813234.jpg (598x1024, 103.95K)

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

It is now more important than ever for Any Forums to initiate a mass-filtering of memeflag shills. Anyone who uses a memeflag has an agenda and is trying to engineer a narrative.

DOWNLOAD THE Any Forums FLAG FILTER HERE:
github.com/pixelplanetdev/Any Forums-flag-filter/releases

GUIDE ON HOW TO USE IT:
github.com/pixelplanetdev/Any Forums-flag-filter

It's free and open source, and available for both Chromium and Firefox browsers. Just make sure you enable filters and tick "filter memeflags".

LET ALL MEMEFLAG THREADS SLIDE OFF THE CATALOG.
ONLY READ AND RESPOND TO THREADS MADE BY COUNTRY FLAGS

You are pretty dumb and obviously you don't understand what either of those terms mean. They are far from conspiratorial.

We all know what Westernized ukraine means...

Attached: 1646125157350.jpg (462x664, 41.06K)

I want pic related nuked

Attached: 1645835543820.jpg (992x662, 145.73K)

Any Forums abhors bullshit, pro-Ukraine is just ubiquitous drizzling shits

Attached: 34986U43976.png (418x500, 222.76K)

>Asking it here

They will tell you log, globohomo, Jews. It's just about being edy and then believing your own edginess

If these people are rooting for Ukraine, that tells me what side I need to be on

Attached: 1646181069043.jpg (1280x1023, 255.57K)

Ukraine can stop the killing right now by surrendering. Clearly they want the war to continue.

>pro western
>pro eu
>pro nato
>Why does Any Forums want Russia to win so bad?

Attached: 1605922582472.jpg (699x485, 68.62K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-012330.png (1440x2960, 682.11K)

Nobody is going to read this. Why are you so insistent on posting it?

Ok then show me the evidence of the zog empire and their plans to do with globalization

The only enemy that matters is the enemy above you, your own government.

>want Russia to win so bad?
Coz most don't understand the concept of frying pan to fire, or fire to frying pan, whichever way around we are in tyrranical jeeeee yew territory. No more white on white wars. No more ANY war.

Probably because if the war drags on NATO will be more likely to intervene and direct confrontation between us and Russia will guarantee a nuclear fallout. Ukraine simply cannot win this war, and at this point the only way Putin will back down is if Russian military and oligarchs stage a coup. I don’t want see Ukrainians die, but they have zero win condition unless they drag the whole into ww3

Ukraine is the nation of redditors and the u.s state department. I hope everyone defending the cringey political comic tweeting, corrupt puppet state is slaughtered for their ignorance. The only thing I like about Putin is he points out the faggy corrupt nature of the nations around him, though his own nations corruption is only a different, less obnoxious kind.

This, kike Zelensky is sending civilians to doe fighting a war they can't win