Biden sucks

Is there anyone who GENUINELY LIKES HIM?

Attached: 82365048-61DA-4E1A-91BB-6CEA61C4230C.gif (480x268, 855K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biden took a strong and principled stance on Putin and Russia. Russia has stalled out in Ukraine and their economy will collapse within a month as predicted by expert analysts.

Let's keep in mind that the whole reason this catastrophe occurred is because Trump did nothing while Putin bombed anti Assad government forces in Syria, thus giving him the confidence to pursue his imperial agenda.

This all ultimately circles back to Donald Trump being bought and paid for by Kremlin money and Kremlin troll farm shills as outlined in the Mueller report. Of course Any Forumstards will deny this fact.

Simply put, you shouldn't invade sovereign countries. It's evil. Putin is Thanos, and the West are the Avengers.

Attached: 1646091194914.jpg (668x675, 51.87K)

lold

Biden is still your president

Nice script you have copied. How much do they pay you?

No. He's the biggest faggot in presidential history and needed the nigger king's bagel boys to steal it.

No. No he isn’t. He’s a fake fraudulent interloper

no but i did vote for him
such is the state of american politics

Never met someone that did.

Joe Biden is still your president

whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/

Great speech, nice to have a real leader back again. Joe is doing great and is the right person to be leading the country at this time.
He kept everyone informed about Russia's intentions early, even when mocked for it.. this allowed the public worldwide to get ahead of Putin's intentions. As a result, Putin is losing the PR war very badly and it is only a matter of time before Russia gets rid of him...Crazy how listening to your on IG pays off instead of trusting an autocrat's word.

Jocdina acorn is your president

Attached: 769922AB-83C3-4D75-A9F9-F6D82F59CE00.jpg (280x180, 10.22K)

Weak bait

>This all ultimately circles back to Donald Trump
This unironically circles back to Bill Clinton, who pushed and shilled the growth of NATO into ex soviet states.

Attached: 9ca7f514deed39f66ab424e9f577c7aa.jpg (736x904, 37.53K)

I don't like him but I like when he hit the dab on trump that was pretty funny

the enemies of america

>Is there anyone who GENUINELY LIKES HIM?
Nope. I live in the bluest state in the union and have not met a single person who didn't consider Biden to be 'the lesser of two evils' rather than a choice they'd make if there was another acceptable option.

No. But he's not Trump. Let's go brandon.

Biden won 20% of Trumps base COMBINED WITH 100% of independents.... but only specifically in Michigan and Pennsylvania, the two states that went full retard with mail in's.

Attached: votes (2).jpg (3536x2473, 868.11K)

Yes. I like him genuinely

Ignore Bidet threads. Anons needed for the Pfizer doc drop

I know, it's hilarious

of course you like the old man who gave your wretched people free crack pipes...

he's gonna add a black woman to the supreme court, plus he added kamala as vice
>he kept his promises to us
also maybe you should stop making crack in the first place

Attached: 89b2b4de-db2d-42d5-a131-f9cb3f48c7d0-GTY_1238757218.jpg (980x654, 53.74K)

Kamala is an Indian.
The other is a worthless nigger.
You don’t matter.
Your lives don’t matter.