Putin will win...

Putin will win , and all the crying and fears you expressed recently for being such gangstalking pussies will be remembered plus he still has nukes and doesn't give a shit about your western liberal politics.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 51.87K)

where exactly does the gangstalking come into play here, i'm confused

Beyond nukes, the Russian military is still very powerful on the world stage. China has also clearly aligned with them and has received a very good energy deal in exchange for their support

user, he's already lost. Even if he takes Ukraine now, the economic damage he's already taken could've probably just bought the fucking country. He wants Ukraine, and one way or another he's going to pay for it. He'll pay blood and wealth for a shitty little European country, and probably won't even get to keep it for more than a few months.

Putin wants to protect slavs from western faggotry.

Attached: 34986U43976.png (418x500, 222.76K)

How's your reddit snow globe cope bubble. Even when shits shaken up, it still looks rosy to you, doesn't it?

Attached: 1634966023463m.jpg (1024x576, 54.88K)

Russia IS faggotry though.

Based Putin brings islamists to Ukraine. Islam will rule. The end of christianity is near.

Realistically Putin might be finished. Imagine if our invasion of Iraq looked like this with Americas getting fucked up and surrendering and saying they were tricked into even being there. Plus Russia was already poor and now their women will have to become the worlds whores again.

90% of russians are already dirt poor. They have nothing to lose and they're very patriotic.

Attached: faf6a37e68f56.jpg (800x540, 103.63K)

Russia can't even open up it's markets for trading. Their central bank is literally frozen right now. It's not rosy, it's war and I hope the shakeup hurts every single Russian personally for allowing this faggot to keep the Presidency one minute longer. He deserves death, and so do you.

Well, now they're dust poor. Let them eat patriotism, see how that nourishes them. They deserve less for allowing their nation to get to this state.

As far as I'm concerned you faggot gangstalking radical leftist douchebags deserve to die , I hope Russia invades the US and then maybe, maybe then you'll finally learn your lesson , Russia is a huge country with great military might.

Actually allowing transgender to change sexuality should be forbidden for the simple fact that the endgame agenda of the transgender is to actually become biological women or male and be able to reproduce.

Allowing this would be a mistake since it would weaken the human gene pool and could cause diseases or malformations.

It's not how we were meant to evolve.

Attached: 1525113809541.gif (323x221, 207.55K)

You can suck a rose right out my anus you fucking faggot.

You fucking chink-mongoloid nigger. You're not being gangstalked. What's happening is that you're being shit on because your faggot president decided to drop munitions on a white country that wants nothing to do with you. Fucking kill yourself.

>Putin will win , and all the crying and fears you expressed recently for being such gangstalking pussies will be remembered plus he still has nukes and doesn't give a shit about your western liberal politics

Attached: 4A63F6B9-8C7C-4956-B199-E451FA00EB57.jpg (290x174, 6.06K)

See, you're a faggot. Can't go one minute without talking about rectums.

I hope Putins Nukes are as shitty as rotten as the rest of his Army. If we're lucky maybe they don't even work like his Air Force.

your a gangstalking fucking loser ass faggot and you will continue denying your crimes and take it with you to the grave not once admitting your crimes you stupid narcissistic faggot.

>Putin wants to protect slavs from western faggotry.

WTF I love Putin now. He's gonna nuke the West and all of Europe because he hates Trannies like I do.

BASED!!! 4D cHESS!! VERY COOL DAVID!

Your the one always talking about roses like a fucking queer , if I need to tell you something I say it directly fucking retard.

Russia will fall. Russians will eat dust. Cope.

he needs to relocate all them whites back to Russia and basically just nuke all the leftist nigger loving tranny faggots, white power.

It wasn't too long ago you leftist queers were shivering in fear of the Russians, you'll see by tomorrow putin will counter all your stupid bullshit.

>he unironically thinks Putin cares about "Whites"

Attached: PotableAbsoluteBurro-max-1mb.gif (236x224, 794.75K)

>your a gangstalking fucking loser ass faggot and you will continue denying your crimes and take it with you to the grave not once admitting your crimes you stupid narcissistic faggot.

Attached: 3C0B50FD-2329-4B9D-9B3C-9A3B688D3023.jpg (225x225, 7.2K)

Right but apparently radical leftists with an anti white multicultural agenda do ?

Shut the fuck up you Canadian faggot, you let muslims go into your country and tell you what to do like a cucc

>It wasn't too long ago you leftist queers were shivering in fear of the Russians, you'll see by tomorrow putin will counter all your stupid bullshit.

Attached: 58BE8518-975A-47DA-AFB9-A0615D205DF2.jpg (259x194, 7.67K)

>Right but apparently radical leftists with an anti white multicultural agenda do ?

The funny thing about your statement is that the Shitlibs are literally backing a WHITE nation now, and can't back out of it.

u mad lol

Not a leftist, never was in fear of a Russian in my life. Don't care if you have nukes. If you have them, either use them or shut the fuck off. Ending the world is fine by me if it means every single one of you cocksuckers burn as well. Putin has cancer, he's immuno-compromised, it's why he's doing this. He'll be dead in 6 months max.

because you homosexual freemasons are always doing gay shit like shaking your toes or some other gay ass shit.

>Shut the fuck up you Canadian faggot, you let muslims go into your country and tell you what to do like a cucc

Attached: CA3537F1-8A51-40F2-95E8-83C6E6AB3626.jpg (898x701, 163.56K)

Jew tier response. Muh shekels

Attached: 1637022693717.gif (200x241, 403.67K)

eyes to mariupol
a genocide coming

Mad you'd be shitting yourself if the Russian mafia came up to you , you fucking queer.

>Mad you'd be shitting yourself if the Russian mafia came up to you , you fucking queer.

Attached: 3671DCDE-48E0-4498-B4F9-A8CB847AE816.jpg (254x199, 8.54K)

you creepy freemason gangstalking faggots, shaking your toes or locking your lips like perverted fucking creeps , enough.

Attached: 2DF53933-34DF-4A5E-B256-63AE6FBE4849.jpg (944x781, 188.58K)