INDIAN GENERAL: UKRAINE IS DONE

youtube.com/watch?v=BOkn3l7mddc

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32.17K)

during peak trolling a few years back there were also a bunch of indians writing on pakistani forums

bump

UKRAINE NEEDS BACKUP ASAP. BRING OUT THE STREET SHITTERS!

Anus flag

Attached: C3BC77C6-AE14-454E-9ADE-516E36A81076.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

RepublicTV is just fox on steroids

This is a senile old man who's sucked Russian cock for 50 years. Most Indian news so far has been swinging between believing Ukrainian propaganda to believing Russian propaganda, without a single question. Any Indian's opinion (including my own) on the Russia-Ukraine war is completely worthless.

I unironically agree with this pajeet general.

Good morning sirs!!!

Even Indians are smarter than Westniggers

Pajeets are revolting against globohomo

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-02 02-57-02.png (890x590, 113.04K)

>revolting
Yeah right. There too busy trying to sell me a new auto warranty to be prepping for
>da revolution

GOOD MORNING SIRS

We ALL should be revolting against globohomo

Why do amerimutts talk about CONSOOOOMing all day long? Still 5 hours more to go for mcdonalds to open dumb mutt

Cant wait for India to get their ass rammed by the Chinese

Are you legit retarded? Or is it an act for attention?

Settle Pakistan first then come talk

Neither Ching Chong land or Poo land have any real or recent actual combat experience. So, it’d be like two retard slapping each other till one of them cries for mommy.

Good morning sirs.

Attached: 1644461662238.jpg (638x800, 72.72K)

Are you stupid? The capital has been encircled, and the several mile long convoy is moving freely, impeded only by russian logistics. The war is 95% settled by this point. The only question is if Russians will do grozny 1 (go in with mechanized infantry and suffer heavy losses, ie, engage in urban combat) or grozny 2 (employ artillery to annihilate resistance with low russian casualties but with many civilian casualties).

So far, it seems they are going to go for grozny 2, since its the faster way to get to victory and its the less expensive option for russia politcally and economically in the short term. To support this we can see that they're opening a humanitarian corridor for civilians to gtfo. Having said that, in the long term it will be costly since there will inevitably be civilian losses which is what zelinsky or however the fuck that dragqueen spells his name.

For comoleteness' sake, i will also mention a third option which is siege warfare. They can just lock the city up and let the people inside cannibilize each other. This is risky given that the west might mount economic and mediatic pressure that will affect putin domestically. Furthermore, american boomers will have more chance to drag us into ww3 which is probably also a reason why time is of the essence.

Attached: 1646185601528.jpg (598x652, 89.5K)

Can't wait for them both to unite tro nuke your gay shithole

Lmao

GOOD MORNING SIRS