MAJOR HAPPENING

"I, pet goat II" includes the Russian-Ukraine conflict. Go to 3:35 in the video. You will see an anti-war protestor standing in front of (Russian) tanks, her face painted with the colors of Ukraine's flag. Notice the tiger imprinted on the back of her jacket. 2022 is the year of the TIGER. She is soon accosted by what appears to be a skeleton magician, alluding to some sort of trickery involving death. There is a MAJOR false flag coming. DO NOT BE DECIEVED. This war is controlled by both sides. By picking a side, they are winning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM&ab_channel=HeliofantChannel

Attached: Ipetgoat2girl.jpg (1000x563, 75.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WlbQRoz3o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take your meds schizo

Nuclear bomb strike soon, that's what mason q poem is about. This war already has reached number of goals, there is still more though: pipelines, bioweapons and the land itself. The war must drag out for years for land to be unoccupied, note that they're letting women leave unlike with middle east - they're planning to genocide those who stay to create new kike state.

That little web toon has to be related to the Illuminate card game somehow. There's something here from somewhere else.

She has a tiger on her back, it is the year of the tiger.

Yes, I said that

that video is haunting. Still remember the first time I saw it 10 years ago when I was 12 years old.

Attached: 1635028887177.png (1200x750, 128.14K)

>Ukrainian flag colours arranged in radiation icon
Chernobyl

Le based elite control video

5:31 Pepe (2016 praise kek)
5:34 the wave Pepe created
5:35 the bear (2022 conflict)
5:39 the moloch (destabilization was effective)
5:44 unmasked (truth revealed)
5:47 the demons are shaken
5:49 return of christ
6:05 Destruction of the establishment.
Enjoy the rest of the ride.

Egg-boy represents us, basically "conspiracy theorists", the people who are waking up. At 5:10 he frees himself from propaganda.

Attached: 346252675467.png (838x594, 479K)

>Make a video with tons of random symbols
>Wait for schizo to call you nostrodamus

Correct!!!!!!!!

*∆ THIS IS ALL ABOUT QR CODE *∆

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!!

Attached: 1645865788745m.jpg (1024x463, 67.99K)

Oh no! Le generic bad tank column, strong wahmen wanting peace trying to stop it predicted this!

I posted something about this a couple days ago. The skeleton looks like Uncle Sam due to the top hat and fireworks.
after the skeleton grabs her and she sees him, she looks away, as if she realized her efforts were pointless.
My interpretation is that this symbolizes the death of the United States. The US will be in no position to stop any war soon, so many wars will break out and we wont be able to "world police" them any longer.

I, Pet Goat II is the most cringe attempt at being "prophetic". It predicts everything, but only after something has happened. Aka, doesn't predict shit.

I know that this video triggers a lot of schizo tendencies in some but I've always seen it as Christian message.
Yes there are demons, both temporal and spiritual. And they may break your body or try to take your soul. But you have been saved if you'll only see it.

But I'm drunk this is my weekend and I don't know shit

The video is 9 years old meme tard

I know, that's why it's stupid. In 9 years it hasn't predicted anything in advance, only in hindsight

The christ-like figure on the boat is the antichrist. The message is 100% jewmasonic.

>5:49 return of christ
Unfortunately, that's the anti-christ

If you want to decodify something how about doing it with a famous jew video instead of an indie indian studio animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WlbQRoz3o4

Any Forums calls Q a schizo psyop and then jerks off over this fucking gay satanic video

Imagine jerking off to a random video that supposedly predicts everything when the very people that are in control are writing books and telling you in advance everything that they plan to do.

Attached: 1632264050262.jpg (878x1304, 195.53K)

Attached: I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.jpg (820x747, 172.2K)

You are an idiot, the tanks symbolize America's attacks and claims on China that began two years ago, China does not want war, the skeleton is covid

Based. Antichrist shows up first and will proclaim himself as Christ

I hate kikes so much.

Attached: HATE.gif (480x208, 616.39K)

anyone seen the hilariously unsubtle muslim "sequel" o this cartoon?

I hate the anti christ

>people in control
99% of the rulers are just as clueless. They do what the spirits tell them to do. You think Matt Groening is secretly in some inner circle and knows the worlds plans? No, the demons inspire him to include some reference here and some joke there. Hes just a fucking pawn. The plan they are putting in motion took 1000s of years to enact. Then those simpsons references suddenly make sense after and everyone thinks he was in the know or predicted the future.
The maker of this animation was no different. They did what the spirits told them to do.

Bots and shills will never post I pet goat 2. Godspeed user. Christ be with you.