CONVOY BEING DESTROYED OUTSIDE KYIV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>breathes

THEY'RE GETTING WRECKED BY THE NLAW AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ukrainian-cyclist.jpg (1024x730, 156.18K)

The fucking bodies....WHERE ARE ALL OF DEAD FUCKING BODIES?!

i cant believe they're wasting nlaw on APCs

were sending AT-4s but those are useless against tanks like the t-72 and later

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

reddit spacing

There's never bodies in these pics because the vehicles were already abandoned

>A Russian military column tried to enter Bucha, a suburb to Kyiv, last night.
>The Ukrainian Army launched an ambush attack on it with the NLAW anti-tank missiles donated in large numbers by Great Britain.
Based

Attached: 20220302_071930.jpg (1280x512, 135.05K)

glowfag

Blew all their tires right off. Impressive. Is the NLAW designed to remove all the tires simultaneously?

the bike of "k-iviv'' has killed 2 gojirillions of voldemort's tanks

Thats great, im sure you will win. Go Ukraine!

Lots of little charred peices. Those mommas will never know.

>reddit spacing

You fell for a Any Forums meme

Attached: le reddit spacing.png (1010x1272, 143.19K)

>all Russia needs to do is have some aerial overwatch with IR scopes to watch for infantry with agtms

>not even an infantry screen

Oh well.

cope

Putin, user? He is Russian man and he is very bad. Trust me, I am Agent Smith. I will even write "nigger" and "you will never be a woman". Now Putin - he looks like a monkey because he is racially impure. Ignore the meme flag and admire this a20.png "monke" image. I have learned that an insult of this nature comports with your board culture and by disseminating it, I can gain credibility among the members of this, your fringe community that I have studied and analyzed for years, secretly beginning to believe what I read while never seeming natural enough to fit in. But back to Putin - I mean, "Jewtin". You guys really don't like Jews, do you? Anyways, Putin is not based - but the Israeli-funded Azov battalion (they're Nazis! You like that don't you user?)Poroshenko, Zelensky and NATO? Now that's what I call based! If you support, or "shill", for Putin, you are a kike, which is not something I've been told you want to be. Now tell me, where do I have to go on the information superhighway to join Jewtin? And Russian Americans, look! I even know a few Russian words so that the most gullible among you will fall for my boss' ingenious strategy.

Glowniggers on suicide watch. I will be shilling all day. You will not win.

I think the fire afterwards may have done that user

So glad we are helping these wonderful people, just hope the truth about them doesn't come out.

Attached: Azov 3.png (712x766, 368.41K)

>anglo shilling for jews and globohomo

how original

*∆ THIS IS ALL ABOUT QR CODE *∆

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!!

Attached: Danger-sign,-warning-sign,-attention-sign.png (600x600, 27.92K)

>invent a convoy
>invent news of it being destroyed
kek do jews ever stop lying

you are disgusting nazifa, not even basic reasoning. Your existence cannot be permitted after the advent of Enlightment. Shameful.

WTF THEYRE NOT TRYING TO MURDER? JUST WANT PROPERTY. PEOPLE ARE NOT MONEY! WHAT THE MANDELA

RUSSIA IS LOSING!!! QUICK EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!! UKRAINIAN FORCES ARE DESTORYING THE RUSSIAN FORCES!! UKRAINE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTORY

RUSSIANS BTFO

Attached: 22088AF6-3D2F-40E4-AC3F-503BCF3BBC73.jpg (1077x457, 88.33K)

man, that seems like a lot of work to clean up. Road must also have gotten fucked up.

Hey its this fake shit again putinbot

This glownigger shilling pathetic

lmao. We are having CIA spooks on the ground who get real time intel for sure. The Russian have been trying to get that area for days now.

Attached: 1646071849401.jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

Putin is literally scared as fuck of covid. Lol.

Kek

This is how you know Russia is on the right side of history.

what type of bomb are they throwing at ruskies?, these vehicles are totally destroyed

Heil Hitler

I mean its just like 15,000 Russian descended Ukrainians they have "ethnically cleansed" in the Donbas 2014-22 . The real horror here is that Putin's army might kill 3-400 civilians bringing this to a stop.

Joe Biden stands with the neo-nazis therefore I stand with the neo-nazis, and I want NATO with the neo-nazis.

Attached: azov 4.png (924x549, 1.09M)

i want to get a bike tyre more like that. my tires are too narrow and thin to go over smoking tank wreckage

Attached: 1634829070143meta.jpg (1327x1156, 303.47K)

I don't think so, even the houses are destroyed there

They just burn and the ammo blows up

Ukies would be retarded to clean it up. Let the Russians sacrifice themselves to clean up their own dead, and know they're next

imagine being a russian vehicle driver and coming across this sight no wonder so many are running away

Reformat your Reddit post

It is IMPOSSIBLE that BOTH Putin AND Zelensky are both bastards. Just not possible. Zelensky is angel, Biden and media say so. These are the "good nazis" that Europe needs, needs to risk nuclear war to defend.

Attached: azov2.png (833x469, 322.04K)

Maybe it's mostly a matter of instantly dead and burning with the tank or able to leave and get medical evacuation, no?

I mean look at the videos of some of these modern AT weapons hitting tanks.

NLAW anti tank missile. They are £20000 each and they are blowing up vans with them

Gas runs out
Russians surrender
Ukrainians capture them and burn empty vehicles

based christian ritual

>Road must also have gotten fucked up.
I doubt that they might be damaged more than they were before the war

I thought you guys had so much oil and all this money

Glowies support putin? OK schizo

I always find it interesting that you people post pictures of vehicles that have been clearly burned out for days as if this is the convoy. Fucking glowing hard.

Arguably as militia you might be better off shooting what you have than hope some other guy has the AT-4 in the right position and will shoot before you get attacked.

Besides IS there a very narrow limit to these weapons getting supplied? Not necessarily. And the target still costs about equally much if not more.

We must support Ukraine. You know if asshole Putin wins he is going to dig up the mass graves of the innocents murdered by Zelensky's Azov battalions, and accuse us of supporting this, which is why we must support this.

Attached: Azov.png (900x602, 768.67K)

funny that nazi suddenly is a bad thing on this board, just as soon as normies are on their side

Man it is a ukranian column destroyed by russian heli 3 days ago

This is better than admitting they are Ukrainian units that got destroyed.

Mechanized column neutralized in Bucha 2 days ago

Is that a fucking WW2 AP shell just under his back wheel?