Economy is crumbling

>Economy is crumbling
>Ruble has fallen nearly 30%, worth ONE cent
>Russian banks are collapsing
>EU, US and Canada closes airspace
>Shell withdrawals from Gazprom
>Anti-war protests in major Russian cities
>GM, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, Citroen, Renault suspended shipments of cars to Russia
>Volvo suspended production and sale of cars
>Kicked out UEFA, FIFA and IIHF competitions
>EU donates fighter jets for the first time
>Eu will finance the purchase and supply weapons for the first time
>Switzerland is no longer neutral and freezes assets
>EU terminates agreement for issuing visas
>Russian oligarch foreign assets seized and frozen
>Kicked out of SWIFT
>Turkey blocks Bosphorus for Russian navy
>Visa and Mastercard of RU banks will no longer work abroad
>Finland possibly fast tracked to join NATO (polls: more that half residents support joining)
>Ukraine and NATO/EU closer than ever
>Assets of central bank of Russia will be frozen ($643billion)
>Intel and AMD stopped supplying chips
>All gold and foreign exchange reserve of Central bank have been restrained and are blocked
>BP is getting rid of its stake in Rosneft
>EU banned operations related to the managment of reserves and assets of the central bank
>South Korea will no longer supply strategic materials to Russia
>Finnish corporation Ryhma second largest in the country removing goods from Russia
>Sberbank bans withdrawals from investment accounts for the next 10 days
>Schalke04 terminated contract with Gazprom
>Russian oligarchs speak out against war
>Chinese government has prohibited state banks from financing purchases of Russian commodities
>All Canadian financial institutions are prohibited from engaging in any transaction with the Russian Central Bank
>Norway drops Russia from 1.3$ trillion dollar wealth fund
>Russians and companies banned from transferring cash abroad
>Russian assets uninvestable by Goldman Sachs
>Maersk considers suspension of all deliveries to and from Russia

Attached: 1646031456094.png (472x442, 97.96K)

Russianbros... i dont feel so good...

Islamist Russia will liberate the West.
Hail Allach.

>Just submit to Satan bro or you will be poor

Attached: 1646177361757.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

Antifragile
ALSO THIS

Russia is self sufficient for everything but consumer electronics, that they import from China under special trade agreements. The average Russian a month from now will not be impacted by sanctions because they’re a net exporter

Average Russian belives in Allach and will survive war with West Devil.

>everyone condemns pointless war of aggression
>don't like some of them therefore must take the contrarian position

Attached: 1634324496852.png (479x463, 315.26K)

lol doesn't look like they will be exporting anything but gas

He's the guy that orders a hamburger at a sushi restaurant to be different

Attached: Ukrainian oppresor vs oppresed russians.jpg (1394x848, 346.45K)

Most previous wars in recent times have been fought by "helping" a friendly 5th column that overthrows the government. I think that's what Putin was trying to do. The pre-invasion shit was to ratchet up the tension on the hopes that the government would fall or that dissident politicians would rise to power. If that happened, then Russia wouldn't be in as big of trouble since they wouldn't be doing a naked invasion with poor logistics.

That's why Russia's logistics sucked. Ivan thought that the government in Ukraine would end up having a coup. Then he'd 'help' the new government with all these tanks and apcs and anti-air stuff. Logistics didn't matter because it would be an allied Ukraine fighting a civil war.

However:
>The 5th column never materialized
>The legit government didn't flee
>The invasion force, which wasn't meant to invade, had shit logistics and broke down
>The soldiers weren't prepared since they didn't realize that Ukraine would stand united

See, this is what happens when you read Sun Tzu and try to be clever. It was a brilliant plan much like 9/11(where the goal was to put pressure on SA and cause a revolution putting OBL in charge). The problem was that Russia believed its own bullshit and intended to rely on people who didn't have the balls to seize power.

Now Ivan is fucked. You really can't unfuck yourself when you fucked up this badly.

Attached: 1646098558808.png (500x508, 233.44K)

That’s the primary thing they export. Sanctions don’t effect anyone but the billionaire’s, which almost certainly had several weeks of advanced warning to pull assets. Exchange rates don’t mean anything if they aren’t buying from America or Europe

only seeing memeflags and one australian dude making these constant threads

Delete this.

Did you take your jab, or are you posting from a concentration camp?

Because you're an idiot, I know.

The vast majority of pro-russian threads/posts are either memeflags or american flags. Naturally a pea-brain like yourself wouldn't take notice.

Interesting. So the propaganda has moved from trying to claim the Ukranians are winning to claim that Russia winning doesn't matter. What's the next chapter?

And so what?
We have pride. You have Jewish percents.
Also, Russia is self-sufficient.

>memeflag
Instant discard.

>We have pride. You have Jewish percents.
Say that again, Ivan?

Attached: 1646070499111.jpg (1285x1020, 398.54K)

Memeflag coming from an Australian is a compliment. It's like being called a shitposter by a canadian.

>Also, Russia is self-sufficient.
It's easy to say that, not so easy to live that way in practice in the current year. Alas, you're a brainwashed idiot, so living in poverty naturally doesn't bother you much.

>URAAA-ACK

>memeflag
Discarded. Sorry idiot, your input is worthless.

If you want a history of our far right I may tell you.
Been there, done that.

NO ELDEN RING FOR RUSSIANS

Attached: c0e979fd4fad943f7b1acd7b584f2789.jpg (400x400, 23.04K)

>If you want a history of our far right I may tell you.
>Been there, done that.
Putin is jewish.
Putin serves jews.
You live in poverty to support his jewish practices.

Naturally you're too big of an idiot to realize this.

Attached: 1646027240171.jpg (1772x1052, 660.66K)

>Be Putin
>Want to take Ukraine without bloodshed
>Ratchet up tension and make a naked buildup of forced on the border
>"Surely someone in the Ukrainian government will overthrow the actor in charge and seize power".
>Make speech to really give the hint to the 5th column that nows the time to overthrow Zelenskyy
>5th column doesn't spring forth
>Invade
>No allied Ukrainian regime welcoming in the assistance from Russia
>Kyiv not asking for help putting down rebels
>No logistical framework to support a force that should've been gifted to Ukraine's new regime that would've done the logistics for Russia
>Soldiers not ready for war
>Desertions
>Breakdowns
>Rivers of blood
>Protests in Moscow
>International condemnation
>Ultra-sanctions
>Realize you're fucked
>"oh, well, better do a real invasion now"
>get rekt by a Ukrainian government that saw through the plot

Yeah, Putin is fucked. He thought he could take a country the way he took Crimea and eastern Ukraine. He made a huge bet and rolled snake eyes. Hahaha, hehehe.

Guarantee you a few years from now some CIA guy will write a book about how our government assisted Zelenskyy in rooting out the Russian 5th column and, in turn, turned Ukraine into a bear trap.

You know, I thought my life was going no where and I've been pretty depressed but now I have hope. I have hope because I realize that, no matter how bad things go, I'm better off than Putin. We're all better off than Putin right now.

Attached: 1645871137164.jpg (1079x1872, 654.92K)

We lived through the 90's. What else could one fear after that?
Also, Europe will still suck Putin's dick for resources, see where all of the world's neon for photolithography comes from.

Your pride is going to have you starve for the 5968375968472655th time. You were frozen africa before but now you're speedrunning feudalism.

Keep the praise up. One day one will take what an Australian says seriously again, but not today.

Repeating a lie does not make it truth.
But Russian Jews do serve him, that part is true. Just as those who opposed tzar will attest to it from their graves, see Berezovsky.

>International condemnation

Well, the jabbed block is not the whole earth dumbfuck.

Sure

White pride/european supremecy was never a thing in russia. An average russian worships islamists as much as a western liberal

Attached: 1645779647428.jpg (883x941, 189.74K)

>We lived through the 90's. What else could one fear after that?
Good to see you're still happy as ever to accept poverty and isolation in the name of worshiping a warmongering jewish manlet. You're a good useful idiot, Ivan.

Attached: 1452824509302.jpg (421x421, 62.37K)

>We have pride.
Your country just walked into the biggest bear trap ever constructed. Now you're stuck and howling in pain. The vultures are circling and the hunter is approaching.

What are you gonna do now, Ivan?

I need to get some sleep before school. I know that, no matter how bad my life ever gets, I'm not Putin nor am I filthy Russian.

Attached: 1646004401160.jpg (331x493, 80.43K)

>T-THEY'RE LIES! DADDY PUTIN WOULD NEVER SUPPORT THE JEWS! THOSE DIRECT QUOTES FROM DADDY PUTIN CANNOT POSSIBLY BE TRUE!!!

Attached: the russiaboo coper.png (704x836, 78.92K)

>He thought he could take a country the way he took Crimea and eastern Ukraine
A massive, month long operation involving the complete defeat of the Ukranians? Well, you are not wrong.

As I keep telling people, all you need to know about Europe's intentions is see what wasn't sanctioned.

Putin is a gambler, they have to keep gambling more and more and getting bigger wins until its too late

>swoops in to nullify all of that and make Dugin's wet dream become reality
The Atlantic alliance played itself

Attached: 1639880673906.jpg (1500x1137, 237.94K)

you have no idea OP (who is probably a bot).
by 2040 almost half of Russia will be Muslim with numbers of ethnic Russians in full decline from then on. I think this is 100% why Putin launched attack now, because he doesn't have Russian youth to sacrifice if he looks at the very near future.
imagine dying in a meaningless brothers war to continue your demopgrahic decline and get replaced in your home land.

>memeflag
Discarded.