Ukraine supporters:

Ukraine supporters:
>KILL KILL KILL MORE DEAD RUSKIES HAHAHAHA
>VENGENCE FOR DECADES-OLD HISTORICAL GRIEVANCES
>BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AAAAA
>LOOK HERE'S ANOTHER DEAD SOLDIER DOESN'T THAT TRIGGER YOU HAHAHA
>NOOO YOU HAVE TO WISH DEATH ON PUTIN OR YOURE A KIKE SHILL

Russia supporters:
>I don't care much for Putin's style of governing, and I think it's a tragedy for both sides that events have led to this and wish for a swift end to the fighting no matter the end result, but he's right in that NATO left him no choice. This is an act of national self-defense against hostile foreign forces trying to subvert and subjugate his people. The international sanctions against his country only proves this. Also he is the first leader in 80 years to directly attack Jewish power even if it comes a price.

Attached: 1646155718623.png (243x190, 2.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/17/ukrainian-oligarch-midwestern-factory-town-dirty-money-american-heartland-michel-kleptocracy-515948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RUSSIANS ARE NIGGERS. RUSSIA IS A AFRICAN-TIER COUNTRY WITH NUKES. SLAVA UKRAINA

This isn’t news to anyone. Ukrainians are known to be savage beasts. They would be an African tier failed state if they weren’t absolved by the USSR. They are savage nazi scum and need to be civilized

So far i've seen Russian supporters cheering for Chechen raping and hospital shelling.

Also one of them is aggressor so anything is justifiable against them.

Indeed, NATO and it's allies have been quite aggressive.
Even after decades of Russia begging NATO not to encroach on Ukraine.

KILL KILL KILL MORE DEAD RUSKIES HAHAHAHA
VENGENCE FOR DECADES-OLD HISTORICAL GRIEVANCES
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AAAAA
LOOK HERE'S ANOTHER DEAD SOLDIER DOESN'T THAT TRIGGER YOU HAHAHA

TOTEN!!! TOTEN!!! TOTEN!!!!

>Support one side goyim

Attached: 1645989968181.png (267x296, 113.76K)

>Tone policing
Retard.
>In favor of the guy whose troops invaded and struck civilian targets
Double retard.
>So that he can "preemptively defend" his country from mystery phantom NATO nukes that literally no one is talking about placing in Ukraine
Triple-decker retard with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
Oh, and is it "denazification" or "a direct attack on International Jewery"? Think hard.
Oh and before anyone asks, I denounce the Talmud.

Ukraine's a fucking shithole

Hope they paying you shills overtime dimitri. I mean,not that the ruble is worth anything anymore but still.

Imagine caring what variety of Slav is dying and not just enjoying the destruction

Hitler would have killed all the russians
what the hell happened to this place

Russia's poorer, more multicultural and more islamic version of ukraine

Raping Azovniggers maybe. Azovniggers hiding in hospitals.
What about the civilians in Donbass who were shelled and kidnapped by Azovniggers for eight years? I'll be glad to see Putin "denazify" Ukraine of these hooligan larper terrorists on the direct payroll of ZOG.

Attached: iggy.jpg (395x750, 67.82K)

>Russia's government enacts a war against their neighboring country.
>Oh wow why are people incredibly mad about this? The Russian supporters are being polite!
C'mon now, even a nigger can see why someone would be that mad.

Attached: 1645996125420.png (887x524, 974.74K)

NATO intends to fight Russia till the last Ukrainian. That's why the propaganda is so much more delusional this time than during previous conflicts where the US was involved. The Ukrainians needs to believe that they're winning so that they will keep on fighting and dying. Russia will still win but more dead Russians = good and dead Ukrainians = no one cares.

calm down tranny lover

Yeah nato is mind controlling the ukranians. They're not picking up arms on their own or anything...

Why do you support Ukraine?

Attached: 1646142056115.png (818x855, 1M)

Mutt projection

Their pay masters told them to

Because most Russians with half a brain realize that Russians/Ukrainians are a single people with 1000+ years of history uniting us. Of course it's sad and tragic. The only (((people))) that are cheering for deaths are those who swallowed the globohomo cuck faux nationalism pill hook line and sinker.

Praying for quick de-escalation and for Jewlensky to finally be removed.

Civilians were prevented from fleeing the country, handed rifles and turned into combatants against their will. Dying to prop up a puppet government of jewish gangsters.

Attached: 2022-02-27 17.36.57 nypost.com 1989abaed853.jpg (1140x839, 189.57K)

> GET THE VAX OR YOU ARE A BIGOT LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE
> nah big pharma is all about profits, and I'm young and fit

> RUSSIA IS LITERALLY DOING HOLOCAUST 2.0 YOU NAZI
> ehhh there's too many decades of culture to understand it fully, Russia is just copying America anyways

wonder what the next dust up is going to be about that makes me a far right nazi

You mean drafted? Yeah that's what tends to happen when your country gets invaded faggot.

True

Attached: 1646173577783.jpg (996x2047, 171.03K)

How much has Igor stolen from your country, do you think? Quite a lot, I would reckon.

politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/17/ukrainian-oligarch-midwestern-factory-town-dirty-money-american-heartland-michel-kleptocracy-515948

Attached: 2022-03-01 15.51.48 web.archive.org 5a43b0167238.jpg (1225x887, 164.12K)

This jews jewing again

>Quick switch tactics!
lol.

please understand, rubles can't buy proper shills these days

>NATO left him no choice. This is an act of national self-defense against hostile foreign forces trying to subvert and subjugate his people
user they about to attack Moldova not only Ukraine
> the first leader in 80 years to directly attack Jewish power
He’s a Jew itself

is your position that propaganda doesn't exist at all or that NATO and the US never do it?

You really capture the debate. Many such threads. Sad!

You mean Transnistria? Where Russia has had troops since 1991?

It's interesting that Russian brotherly love always seems to exist at gunpoint. Whoever is given an opportunity to extricate themselves from Russia does so at the first opportunity, including Russians themselves.

Ultimate golem

Ukrainians had 8 years to stop the madness in Donbass and implement in Minsk Accords.

Of course propaganda exists but to suggest that it is somehow not themselves deciding to defend their country from a fucking invasion is lunacy.

I'm sure morale is very high among the conscripts, being forced to fight in winter against a clearly superior force. Why don't they simply surrender and let their criminal government be brought to heel?

>user they about to attack Moldova not only Ukraine
Why? Allegedly he is doing very poorly. You wouldn't push for a wider war with increasingly improving arms (Thanks to NATO) if you were losing.

well said op, feel the same. western liberaals know financial penalties shut up private citizens. time will tell wetheer or not it translates to nuclear powers. im unbiased and wish this wasnt happening but if i were putin id have pressed the button already. really what other choice does he have? what future does russia have?

Do you think I'm saying that Ukranians are literally chipped by NATO?

Attached: 1646091620725.jpg (622x477, 108.59K)

>Russian supporters cheering for Chechen raping and hospital shelling.
Thank you for your neutral and objective assessment country on the border of Kaliningrad and Belarus.

Aren't you?

Oh god, its the Caps Lock of Kiev

Attached: 1593963591445.png (569x506, 56.6K)

If that's all that Russians focused at nobody would bat an eye. Some stern rhetoric from world leaders and that would be that. Instead they went the full retarded route and now wonder why everyone from thinks you're the bad guy

Some maps floating around, including one presented by Lukashenko to his general staff, depict an invasion force coming out of Transnistria, which has been de facto independent but unrecognized since 1991.

Attached: 1646146233123.png (1280x798, 635.66K)

Russia made numerous diplomatic approaches, all of them rebuffed or ignored.

>Nazis
>Working for the ZOG
???
They must not be very good Nazis, then.
Or, they're a pack of angry young men, desperate for belonging, whose energy is taken and twisted by scared old men into achieving their personal goals at the expense of the youth. Y'know, like Russia.

Supposing what you say is true: Azov shells civilians.
Prove it.
Prove that Azov has the capability to drop any kind of indirect fire.
Prove that they shoot into Donbass.
Prove that the shots landed on civilians.
I'd wager that if you could prove these things, you would have an excellent causus belli, and no one would look sideways at you for protecting ethnic Russian refugees.
But Azov is 600-ish dudes, part of the Ukie Natty Guard. If they were committing war crimes, it would be in Ukraine's interest to cut them off. I mean, Donbass is Ukraine, and killing Ukrainian citizens tends to cut down on tax revenue.
Why not show this proof of Azov war crimes to the Ukie government and stop them in their tracks? If Ukraine is employing honest-to-god Nazis, they don't get to make sad faces at the UN anymore. It's just good optics to root that stuff out.
If, y'know, it existed at all.

I unironically wish that 40 mile convoy became the highway of dead 2. It would be kino.