If you support a war in Europe you are either black or a chink

The white population is in decline and you sadistic cunts want to expiate its complete destruction. NO wars in Europe.

Attached: 1646120769025.jpg (1080x1350, 78.36K)

I support WMAF because every WMAF extinguishes a white blood line.

Take that back. Now.

Attached: 1645938467718.gif (380x307, 954.53K)

>NO wars in Europe
YES quick wars with few casualties that remove globohomo ZOGs, you need one there in Emuland ASAP

Wars are needed to destroy the Jewish controlled states and free the people. Thats why Putin keeps emploring the Ukrainian people to not be used as body shields. Better to die free than live a slave.

Attached: IMG_20220221_060423_684.jpg (557x1024, 109.4K)

Nope, but keep calling me a Chang you stupid white faggo

> n-no b.. because the man.. whi--.. the man is White.. its based

It's really as simple as this; if your partner is Asian, your little golem retard kids? They're not gonna be white. And mines are gonna bully yours into fagdom/suicide (yes i know its an oxymoron).

>Continent with some of the most conflicts in recorded human history
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP YOU CANT SUPPORT FIGHTING STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
I miss the days when this board would post Doom Pauls anytime we had a happening and would celebrate the death of innocents regardless of where they were from. There's too many of you faggots that still hold onto your humanity and it's pathetic.

>no more brother wars

stupid white trash opinion, kys bruce cunt pooftah

>If you support a war in Europe you are either black or a chink
this

> The white population is in decline

When you figure out the reason for this you'll understand why war is necessary to uncuck Whites from globohomo so that they can go back to breeding again.

Looks like one of (((them)))

you are going to replaced by a chinaman very soon

who is this

are you hard in da paint like wocka flocka flame?

idk. I found it on here.

It is in decline because it hasn't had any wars

HELL YEAH BITCH THIS GO HARD AS HELL FLOCKA

it is not entirely the war that is the problem. the white genepool has suffer many wars and recoverd. the worst part is that slavic women will fuck shitskins en-mass, which will permanently degrade their genepool.
The 'women and children can leave to the EU where they will be fucked by niggers but all ukraine men must stay and be slaughtered by vacuum bombs' law is terrible.

Disgusting sheeboon. How can any man stick their dick in such an obvious separate species?

Stoya.

This. They don't get it. Never will.

Ukraine Russia debate is completely shilled. They successfully have the natsoc larpers thinking Putin is going to remove the globohomo out of Ukraine

You are right we should support the regime that is in fact replacing those Europeans in Europe instead.
Great idea.

Ukraine is whiter than Russia.

Attached: Ukraine War Tank.png (1000x1000, 252.47K)

I don't just support A war in Europe. I support WARS in Europe - wars of conquest, glory, subjugation and independence. I support cities put to the sword by their neighbours, I support the fires in our blood burning again, I support the liberation of real man over the femoid nanny state.

Attached: 1615634189078.jpg (1079x1079, 148.76K)

Attached: 1646208292970.jpg (1990x1124, 483.55K)

the 3 billion asians will inherit the earth because of white brother wars.

Okay? Nice cherrypicked image. Doesn't change the fact that Russia is full of churkas and Ukraine is one of the whitest countries in Europe.

Attached: 1643071356445.jpg (2434x1524, 958.43K)