When WW3 Starts in Earnest There Will Be Records

Everyone knows that the NSA, CIA, and FBI document everything about Americans online. And when WW3 goes from cold to hot, everyone who shilled for Russia, for Putin, for the enemy side in an international conflict of epic proportions, will be branded as a traitor to the West and if they're lucky, imprisoned. If they're unlucky? I don't even want to think about it.

Wise up, Any Forums, this isn't a game anymore.

Attached: where-joe-bidens-approval-ratings-stand-ahead-of-state-of-the-union-address-1024x651.jpg (1024x651, 81.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vw7s5v-rep.-marjorie-taylor-greene-delivers-response-to-state-of-the-union-address.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>still terrorising the people
you are desperate, remember all evil globalist benefitors will be held responsible

In what world would Russia win against the combined might of the United States, Europe, and the majority of the rest of the world? Putin simps are seriously miscalculating.

Good luck with that faggot

I'm trying to help you, retard. You can no longer claim ignorance of the future chain of cause and effect.

I'd just like the camp cooks to know I like my reubens with HOT sauerkraut and SWISS cheese.... not cold sauerkraut straight from the fridge or fake cheese.
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1606187280703.jpg (602x639, 61.15K)

I don't support Russia and I don't Support my government footing NATO bills for other countries and running endless war games and building bases and bio labs along the Russian border till the point of conflict. Faggot.

By refusing to support your country you are in fact supporting the enemy of your country which is Russia. There is no remaining neutral in WW3.

I love Hillary Clinton and Klaus Schwab so much bros. Putin is literally Hitler.

I don't give a fuck about either side wtf are you talking about literally no one cares you dumb faggot kys

George Soros is the greatest man that ever lived.

>I don't give a fuck about either side wtf are you talking about literally no one cares you dumb faggot kys
Not going to hold up in a wartime tribunal.

a swift, painless death is a reward to me

????? Niggers got you covered bro. Not gonna happen but there might be a few stragglers who don't get protected. DONT GOOGLE BOMBS OR THAT CREEPY JOKR STUFF

Thats never going to happen retard. If you were born in the usa and are white and you say the worst shit online and they know about it. They will still use you on the usa side in a war.

Come get me fedboy. I'm glad your money laundering sitcom country is getting blown up. Fuck you.

Nancy Pelosi is a demon.

Attached: NancyP666.jpg (1080x1920, 545.82K)

its absolutely true, if you are trying to be funny and contrarian by supporting putin, consider stopping. Since if war kicks off you will be arrested.

I hope every Ukrainian and glow nigger dies but also every Russian and chink too

>traitor
I don't think you know what that means.

rumble.com/vw7s5v-rep.-marjorie-taylor-greene-delivers-response-to-state-of-the-union-address.html
Best speech ever

Attached: 5B11796B-AC92-44CB-B4AF-20A3240CD03F.jpg (1125x623, 196.58K)

If you are an American, a citizen of the United States, and then the USA goes to war with Russia, and you are a documented Putin simp, that makes you a traitor to your nation. Your nation will punish you for that. Wise up.

Nigger.

Attached: 16461623983990.jpg (284x328, 21.64K)

READY FOR THE DRAFT

If you are a citizen of the USA you can say anything you want fuck you nigger

>Everyone knows that the NSA, CIA, and FBI document everything about Americans online. And when WW3 goes from cold to hot, everyone who shilled for Russia, for Putin, for the enemy side in an international conflict of epic proportions, will be branded as a traitor to the West and if they're lucky, imprisoned. If they're unlucky? I don't even want to think about it.
The scenario appears to be heading in that direction.

Remember those: "corona camps"?
Those "schizo" theories about their "dual use" might not have been "schizo" after all.

Remember OP, you tried to warn them.

>its absolutely true, if you are trying to be funny and contrarian by supporting putin, consider stopping. Since if war kicks off you will be arrested.
See image.
"Well Camp"
:-|

Attached: Corona Camp Australia.png (713x682, 413.59K)

>branded as a traitor to the West and if they're lucky, imprisoned. If they're unlucky? I don't even want to think about it.
I find it hard to believe that even the NWO are stupid enough to place those immune to their propaganda in a position where they have nothing to lose. They don't want to fight a civil war while they fight WWIII.

Incredibly naïve.

Luckily every post I’ve ever made on Any Forums has been satire, I love Jim Bibem

We’re definitely getting v&, but it really doesn’t matter. If you like living the NEET life, you will love prison, at least once you get a little use to it.

I’ll beat up anyone that tries to stop me

>Thinking US Citizens even want a war
People would rather overthrow the entire government if they were being drafted.

Attached: 1645596975173.gif (500x533, 246.95K)

The United States of America has been infiltrated by zog, it's own laws and constitution is used against the people that lived in that country. Being disloyal to the infiltrators that stole my country and turned it into Wokeland is not being a traitor.
The country I was born in is no more and the enemy of my enemy is not my problem.

>shilling for either side in a shitposting vietnamese forum is a crime

Attached: laugh.gif (322x178, 2.56M)