Are autistic people more attracted to the radical right or the radical left?

Are autistic people more attracted to the radical right or the radical left?

Personally, I would think the radical right would appeal more to autistic people. Traditional societies are highly structured, formal social norms, and appealing to people who like rules and order. A lot of the rules that traditional societies demand people follow are much easier for autistic people to follow then for normies to follow. Autistic people for example are much more suited to monogamous societies because meeting new people is unpleasant for them, and because autistic people tend to place an extreme level of value on loyalty and following moral codes to the letter. Traditional societies also tend to emphasize the value of intelligence and virtue over being "suave" or "cool" which autistic people almost never have. Autistic people are also noted for having a very rigid sexual nature. They like to do the same things in bed over and over again with little variation in sexual acts. Once again, in a traditional society, this is seen as a virtue rather then "boring" or "uptight."

The flip side, however, which is where autists tend to be more attracted to the radical left, is that a lot of autistic people are very prone to wanting to live by and make up their own rules. If they cannot accept the rules of a traditional society then they'll find it frustrating to live in. I also don't see autists being as attracted to fiscal conservatism as they are to social conservatism.

I'd argue centrist liberalism is the least appealing ideology for autists because of its emphasis on subjectivity (a lot of autistic people are very intolerant of alternate views of morality), unspoken and informal norms for socializing, and its emphasis on free sexuality. Autistic people struggle a lot with finding sexual partners so societies which emphasize promiscuity are unsuited for them.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (300x199, 101.84K)

autism isnt real

Anybody else have a real response?

Pretty good analysis. Nothing much else to say, I think you basically nailed it.

I think you're rigt, and it may explain why I'm an such an Incel. Holy shit. lol

autistic males: far right
autistic females: far left

Sounds plausible.

That's true, I never see far right autistic girls. But that could be because autism is very uncommon in girls.

>in a traditional society
Which one? Not every traditional society is the same.

it just goes undiagnosed
most of those chicks with "she/they" pronouns are autistic

From personal expierience, it would be radical right. Strict rules and a rigid societal structure is much easier to navigate. A homogenous society reduces conflicts, which reduces stress-inducing situations i may find myself in. I also think there is an objective 'right' morality, people who try to argue it is subjective use it to justify degenerate behavior. Whenever i encounter a moral question, i just upscale the thing or idea to the whole population. For example: Being gay. As individual, one could argue it isn't so bad, right? Well, upscale it to all the people. Now wwe have a problem. Society is going to collapse in 1 generation from now. Therefore: Being gay = bad. It is only possible to be gay because the other normal people carry the weight of your sinful choices.

Both

Attached: 1620821432744.jpg (1024x753, 80.44K)

radical left, there are plenty of studies showing that the left attracts mentally ill people

Your face isn't real

The straight autistic people favor the right the gay autists favor the left

I know Im autistic but you just made me feel a hundred times more autistic

Attached: 1642050242577.png (480x480, 47.97K)

Tldr
Propaganda doesn't work on autistics so they tend to take radical positions or none at all.
They're equally likely to be radical left, right, or completely apolitical.
They are unlikely to be a moderate partisan.

Homosexuals are extremely rare and most of it is caused by molestation or unwitting behavioral conditioning in childhood.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Of course, autism isn't real, but you did a accurately describe the tendencies of low charisma, highly introverted men.

by gay I mean sissies too not just people actively sucking a cock or cutting theirs off

i'm an autistic transgirl and am mostly centric, but lean slightly towards the right

Autistics almost never take radical Left wing positions save for fringe ideologies because they are inherently collectivist and require suspension of logic. The exception to this is when a low functioning autistic is coaxed into it, usually by his mother.

I would also like to add that Lefties are all extremely mean to autistic people and will claim to be autistic when the exhibit none of the qualities for attention while ridiculing actual autists, save for extreme low functioning which are easy vehicles for virtue signalling.

the radical right isn't traditional, the only way to achieve a traditional society anymore is to invent a time machine

Yes but autist eventually grow out of it. The ones who stick to it are low IQ people who are too dumb to solve the puzzle.

Attached: bitch-wtf.jpg (480x712, 43.25K)

The "sissy" fetish is a perversion caused usually by negative views towards oneself (humiliating crossdressing), a pathological narcissistic need for attention (e-boys, traps), and childhood behavioral conditioning.