Alright Any Forums i've lurked a lot but i'm fucking drunk right now and I gotta ask you guys

Alright Any Forums i've lurked a lot but i'm fucking drunk right now and I gotta ask you guys.
Why the hell does some fucking retard always have to do stupid shit and threaten life on earth? With the war in Ukraine and now whispers of Nuclear escalation, I have to ask, why the actual fuck can't we all just wage slave away and jerk it to hentai in peace?

Attached: lol.png (860x845, 97.45K)

lol

Shit sucks dude. I wish everyone would settle the fuck down and not chimp the fuck out

Because there’s too many people and not enough resources

Its always upper managements fault. All they had to do was just charge my card and leave my godaddy account alone.

I can see that. I wont deny that claim at all. I guess it just sucks ass, and I really wish that humanity could get a do over with our current knowledge or something. Do you think that would help? Or is it just the Nature of Man to be merciless cunts?

Jews

No. Theres plenty of resources, just idiots MANAGING them.

Okay but like.
Facts.

War is how we evolve as a species it’s just as important as sex or acquiring food any society that can’t war good is doomed

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>current knowledge
Current knowledge is most people are retards. Not everyone should be able to vote, but the true occult voting should be extended to people like me. No bullshit.

people, when given enough power and enough alienation from the world, will always resort to MAD. this is a truth.

MFW Hitler tried to stop it

Attached: 1645473449248.png (624x351, 383.29K)

If you want to manage the resources yourself and try to do better you will have to kill a lot of people LOL

>id:WIzo
wizord tiem

Attached: wizard2.png (710x805, 370.75K)

What? lol I have no fuckin idea what you are even trying to say kek

>will always resort to MAD
Not if you exterminate the mad.

>drunk
>jerk it
>TO HENTAI
You deserve to be bombed by Russia.

I'm really starting to believe this is truth. There is far more bad in the world than good unfortunately and as someone who lives a sheltered life, this whole thing has really been a wakeup call to how bad it really can get.

Correct. But at least i wouldnt kill people like me. Do you have any idea how much more peaceful, enlightened and efficient the world would be with more people like me?

Yo yall caused the shit when you launched 2 nukes

Attached: __original_drawn_by_dojirou__sample-a31c8b0051c287ae5a78fd54a7588b28.jpg (850x609, 92.18K)

You sound like a early communists revolutionary, it’s better to kill for fun than fake ideals you will never create a utopia

Sheltered life is a form of isolation, retard. Contradictory implies statements are too wide.

Fuck communism. I say let criminals be crimi als and give up trying to control. A world like me would be a lot more peaceful.

always remember: it can always get much, much worse.

Attached: 1638080356656.jpg (599x602, 59.57K)

What are you even on about lmao I literally do not have the mental capacity to piece together what you are trying to say
Also
>American

>Why the hell does some fucking retard always have to do stupid shit and threaten life on earth?
Its high time we banned humans from holding power, and instead we should create benevolent A.I to run our countries

>alienation
>sheltered
>I literally do not have the mental capacity
Clearly.

Yeah this is really what's been weighing on my mind lately. Despite all the circle-jerking about this whole situation it really is heartbreaking and the fact that it could be even worse is terrifying.

>benevolent A.I
You're a retard.

This unironically

>yall
have you considered suicide for ukraine? im sure self sacrifice will get you updoots and awards on your little gay plebbit website fucking closet case faggot

Attached: 63FBE7B5-1B78-42FD-933B-2C684CD83354.png (598x506, 525.26K)

>You're a retard.
eventually AI will become trusted and logical and eventually infallible and we will see they are more capable than us at holding power.

Attached: THXending.jpg (1099x419, 15.28K)

Why the fuck would I kill myself for people I've never met?
also
>American