RUSSIAN ARMORED COLUMN TAKES HEAVY LOSSES

twitter.com/ndmytriiev/status/1498911904999354369

Attached: destroyedrussianmilitary.jpg (1200x480, 137.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izRUgiUydNY
news.yahoo.com/russian-hit-squad-sent-assassinate-002028455.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesnt matter, they're still gonna kill all the nazi racistpiece of shit in ukraine, glory to putin!

How do you keep moving on a city when roads are clogged like that?

Show us your real flag Ivan, you fucking faggot.

This is a Ukrainian column

Uhhhhhhh Ivan all your tanks are getting blown up, and it does matter

Traffic is always like that in [insert big city] :DDDD

Where are the Z's?

crazy how they burned so hot..... yet the tree's

NOT EVEN SCORCHED

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Imagine when like 15k AT/AA flood the country. Its going to be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=izRUgiUydNY

Attached: 39eb53ec845d2acc70a8afb0236ef8a2m.jpg (865x814, 136.18K)

Those vehicles should be green. The z was in top of the green but the heat took all the paint.

Attached: FD29211C-D570-482E-8C40-01DE80016B52.png (713x1000, 319.21K)

Based

>BTR-82
>Ukraine
try again

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!! UKRAINE JUST COUNTERATTACKED AND IS SUCCESSFULLY DRIVING RUSSIAN FORCES BACK TO THE BORDER!!

Something seems TOO easy for this whole Russian invasion. If you were to believe mainstream media and even reddit, then it seems like Russia is getting their asses handed to them right now. Theres no way Russia is this incompetent. Are we being lied to? Does Putin have something under his sleeve we have yet to see?

J-just you wait when those Chechen bulls come knocking on your doorstep!!

Attached: 1646071849401-1.jpg (640x466, 29.33K)

Wrong type of btr and you can see a bdm in a Russian paint scheme in the rear of the column

>chaos
>convoys being destroyed
>cities burning and capitulating one after another
>explosions
>missiles
>machine gun fire
>casualties
>holocaust whatever destroyed

>no video of any of it in the year 2022

Attached: 1472913392003.jpg (731x1070, 184.34K)

At this rate I'd expect Ukranian women to peg Chechen soldiers

Putin was just curious what was gonna happen if they apply Tower Defense game to real life.

Some people are claiming they've moved vehicles to make roadblocks. In which case, putting them on twitter probably negates the benefit since Russia will know it's there and either start with bulldozing or go around it.

And I have a 12" cock, a yach, and a 10/10 trad trophy wife
>sources: bro trust me

For anyone wanting to know what’s going on in this picture: this street is located next to a scrap yard. Generally, the best defenders need to slow the attack down. The best way to do that is to drag a bunch of rusted and beaten scrap metal into the streets so the Russian advance is slow.

Have you noticed that these pictures of entire convoys never have dead soldiers?

Attached: 1636386406162.jpg (595x608, 184.02K)

Seems like Ukraine has been reliably holding the towns near Hostomel for days now, is the Kiev offensive still a thing?

This is your mind on cope

This has me wondering since the beginning, we are seeing no real casualties, only abandoned vehicles.

>mfw the entire wakandan foreign legion just airdropped into kyiv and have already driven the russians back to moscow

Attached: 1641614445204.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

Damn I guess putting them in a straight line 30 miles long might, MIGHT not be the best idea.

Russia's pretty corrupt, and its military has known problems with corruption too. Grift and yes-men can combine to do awful things to large organizations, and Russia is full of both. If it comes out that all their supplies have been disappearing for years and the top brass have been telling Putin that the entire military is at 110% readiness when it's not even close to 100, nobody should be surprised at all. It's entirely possible that no one single person knew the extent of their shortcomings due to entire chains of thefts and lies starting with NCOs and going all the way up to Putin himself.

What? You can see charred bodies in that pic, look in the middle

>The Ukrainian Army launched an ambush attack on it with the NLAW anti-tank missiles.

Attached: 1646197924527.png (1631x1128, 190.94K)

These are old rusty junkers and they are all turned sideways. How did the Russians drive them there? Also good shooting by the Ukrainian army, they managed to toast all that armor without doing damage to the nearby poles. That's elite shit.

This time it's real, guys! It's not like the other 130 times we tried this the past week!

Zog

There honestly doing pretty good without your support. Plus Nato is trying to make this a twenty year war by sending them massive amounts of shit. The EU is trying to get them in so they can legally justify give massive gibs. Poor Russia is just getting poorer. May even collapse again like the nineties.

Mossad and CIA are up to their ass out there giving the Russians grief. I mean you think Israel is gonna abandon their boy? And you think the CIA and the MIC contractors aren’t out there making Russia bleed?

Our CIA is pissed over Syria. I wouldn’t be surprised if all kinds of suspicious accidents like the lack of gas are all tied to CIA Mossad.

>news.yahoo.com/russian-hit-squad-sent-assassinate-002028455.html
uhm chechen bros i don't feel that good

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!!

So, why is pol suddenly pro-denazification?

I like that Putin is fucking NATO, but why is the anti-fascist agenda so important all of the sudden? Is he trying to reinstate Soviet Union?

Check out his column.

Attached: FMxUG4aWQAcWgJM.jpeg.jpg (750x1334, 153.91K)

Can you circle them for me?

Russia can wage war with it's own population having to canibalize itself. There is precedent.

Plus, my grandfathers still remembered how it was when "the locusts" came in our country, they're gonna feed one way or another.

How many vehicles did Russia have amassed on the borders before the attack? Like 16,000? I highly doubt a couple hundred tanks lost will do anything.