Lights cigar
>where the Russian propagandists twisted what I said
pours glass of bottom shelf whisky
>It seems like the video has gone viral in Russia and Ukraine
Camera angle change to third angle
>It makes me seem anti-Ukrainian
Lights another cigar and places it next to the first cigar
>and I am in the middle of Ukraine.

Attached: 1646177442387.jpg (382x576, 123.7K)

kino cinematography thread

Is this my big close up?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-083617.png (720x1520, 356.86K)

Redpill Coach needs to see this meme really bad rn. Pic very much related.

Attached: OhShit.jpg (1170x811, 131.76K)

Why is he there?

>OY GEVALT MISHE GOYIM THEY'RE USING MY PROPO TACTICS IN WAYS I DISLIKE AND AM OFFENDED BY, I'LL SUE EVERYONE GODDAMNIT. I BECAME VERY INJURED BY THIS

Attached: 1646194019876.jpg (322x527, 9.97K)

He seems scared shitless in last video. Maybe making a bunch of viral videos about the evil jewnigger regime isnt the best idea while still living under that regime.

The Putin-Cocksucker of Kyiv

Sex trafficking Ukranian women.

I don't know how he is so inept to the consequences of his own actions.

You dont talk shit on a globohomo installed regime in a country that is at war with a party trying to unseat that regime.
I wouldnt be surprised if they dont capture him and make him do a video praising Zelensky with guns pointed at him off camera

who is this guy and why is he getting so much traction?

Exactly. Bet they already found his ass.

He's scared shitless because HE'S NOT A REAL MAAAAANNN YAAAAAAAA

Read about Graham Phillips and his time in Ukraine fighting the Zelensky regime as it was exterminating those who did not support it.

He got himself kicked out of Kiev for this instead. Let's remember that less than a week ago he was saying there would be no war.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-232235.png (720x1520, 295.19K)

Lurk more faggot

That guy is a fucking idiot

This. How else do you think he gets women in their 20s? Guy is washed up out of shape and worse old af. In a way I get it though, everyone tries to live as good as one can.

Anybody who hasnt realized that globohomo Zelensky who was installed after a coup in 2014 is a monster having forced conscripted 18 to 60 year old men while at the exact same time sending all jewish men who live in Ukraine to Israel while at the same time arming civilians with zero military training and releasing criminals from prison and arming them all to save his own skin is either shill or blind
This is the same globohomo machine used by those taking over who will if successful make slaves of us all in some racially homogeneous authoritarian dystopia blasting with its media that Ukraine leader is best leader alive, and removing from Putin literally any reason to give two shits and a fuck about anything. They care about Ukraine only because it is an attack vector ideologically into Russia and clearly is incentivizing Ukrainian civilians to die by the largest numbers possible for optics and Russia bads in favor of their installed puppet. Evil hypocritical motherfuckers all. They even want to make it illegal to question the state and media pro Zelensky narratives in various countries in Europe. Fuck these globohomo fucks.

how's the freedom to criticize Putin in Russia?

Hi Coach

Questing Zelensky? Why would anyone twist my words like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-155503.png (720x1520, 661.37K)

The Coach has left the building.

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-234557~2.png (720x1313, 239.51K)

Zelensky was voted into the office in 2019, before him Poroshenko was voted in 2014.

If you try to spread Ruskie propaganda Ivan at least get your dates right. You're comical, but I bet you just can't work hard enough for the worthless papers you call Ruble

he miscalculated the risk of living in a foreign country. many such cases

doesn't answer my question you faggot. I watched one video, it was just a boomer complaining. so fucking what