10-20 year war? What bullshit is this? Generals will oust Putin in weeks

10-20 year war? What bullshit is this? Generals will oust Putin in weeks.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-01 DRUDGE REPORT 2022®(1).png (1668x448, 102.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biden took a strong and principled stance on Putin and Russia. Russia has stalled out in Ukraine and their economy will collapse within a month as predicted by expert analysts.

Let's keep in mind that the whole reason this catastrophe occurred is because Trump did nothing while Putin bombed anti Assad government forces in Syria, thus giving him the confidence to pursue his imperial agenda.

This all ultimately circles back to Donald Trump being bought and paid for by Kremlin money and Kremlin troll farm shills as outlined in the Mueller report. Of course Any Forumstards will deny this fact.

Simply put, you shouldn't invade sovereign countries. It's evil. Putin is Thanos, and the West are the Avengers.

Attached: 1646095531771.jpg (1080x850, 145.44K)

bad bait

Attached: 1524844692800.png (158x152, 13.94K)

in a month everything will have ended

Of course it's bullshit. Everything's bullshit.

The generals will not overthrow Putin because they themselves developed plans to seize Ukraine. Why would they overthrow their own guy?
Also why 10-20 year war? Russia is already changing tactics, which can cause deadly damage to Ukraine.

Satan's trips speak the truth.
Everything is bullshit.

>10 to 20 years war

Attached: 82636783.jpg (896x856, 107.18K)

Economic sanctions will cripple Russia. Russian generals will assassinate Putin at request of the oligarchs. Russia will get a modern Gorbachev to do PR.

Nope. Firstly there are no more oligarchs, businessmen have no political influence.
Secondly generals won't give up because it threatens their lives personally

Kek, I'd be surprised if this Slavic land dispute lasts longer than 6 months.

You are about to be turned into Zimbabwe with snow dude.

Russians are not like us Americans. "They endur" I guess is the saying.
Also, between themesleves, CSTO, and China. They will be self sufficient once trade and relations get re-adjusted.

I am honestly pissed off that NATO single handedly threw us into cold war II because I actually like Russians and I am pissed it is harded to interact with them and meet up.
I was really hoping to visit St. Petersburg some day and see that model railway museum.

Robert Mugabe is not running Russia.

10-20 years of selling arms to NATO, not an actual war.

US "intelligence" think everything works like their 20 year shit show in afghanistan and iraq.

These people still don’t get this. These are not people whose only neighbors are Europe. They will just turn to the East.

*After US enters

Russia would collapse after a 20 month war.

Who said that war will be 20 year? Name of these experts please

>I am honestly pissed off that NATO single handedly threw us into cold war II

Damn NATO invading Ukraine! Wait...

need a history book?

There is no way they can hold it that's why. You think everyone is going to just accept Putin's man and life will go back to normal and the sanctions will end?

>ultra rich billionaires who are personal acquaintances with putin have no political influence
you didn't just drink the koolaid you bathed in it after you had an enema

I just see that "someone said that the war will be 20 year because ukraine is brave and because russia must lose because russia is bad"

What military and political arguments? Who said this?

>Firstly there are no more oligarchs, businessmen have no political influence.

LMAO

Why the fuck are you reading Drudgeberg Report?

Yeah, they really will enjoy doing business with Pakistan.

Rich and what? What can you physically do to Putin? He just sits in the Kremlin and around him his special services and the army and officials. What can you do to him? He's just sitting there and there's nothing he can do. Khodorkovsky even said about it that it is a myth that a business oligarchy ever existed. It is physically impossible to do anything to the president.

no no he has a point. Putin said what is the point of the world if Russia isnt in it. I think Putin is going to hold the world hostage

China, you fucking Leaf. Why do you think Russia needs us?

Are you really in Russia? You seem to not understand your own country.

and there's nothing you can do with him* fucking translator

You all think in some kind of images. But reality is not built only on images and narratives, reality is what it is. There is no evidence that any businessman can somehow interfere with Putin.

Matt Drudge sold the site 3-4 years ago. maybe even earlier. It was against Trump during the entire presidency. The timing of which i suspect is key. Subvert an established "alt-right" news source.

We always end up with 20 years because we go in there, bomb everything to shit and install an unpopular puppet government.
Now to our defense, we do actually "win" these conflicts rather quickly at the start when it comes to setting up a US backed government.

However, because we brutally slaughtered there army (which makes up their own population we now have to rule over, and US media tells us that our enemies are subhuman consistently since at least WW2) plus we bomb there cities. So immediately we have already lost the hearts and minds of our enemy's people. So then we have the problem with partisans becoming more and more severe as we fail to shut them down.
The end result is that we end up sucumbing to such resistance, that even the slightest let up of US forces, creates a full scale rebellion that ends up taking over the whole country, like in Afghanistan.

He is an idiot, basing it off how the USA conducts war.

Here is a website you should go
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/

Attached: 1644560030554.jpg (1113x1000, 621.43K)

I understand the reality of the image of me bending you over

yikes
that gives them a lot of time to do more round ups of dissidents
ancient chinese secret huh?

That's why I expect Putin will make some border adjustments to Ukraine. There will probably be a rump Ukraine in the western part of the country ruled by a puppet government, while the east and southern parts are linked with Crimea. Then I wouldn't even be surprised if there is some population transfers. Point is, Russia will never allow an anti-Russian state east of the Dnieper.

Nor should they. Fucking neocons have come back into style with Reddit/pol.

wishful thinking on American part

Probably meant 10-20 years of cold war/stalemate

I think this is how the borders will be redrawn.
If any major differences are had, it probably will be on if Russia decides to let Ukraine keep Odessa.

Attached: map.png (813x568, 486.55K)

>he's never heard of the history of INSURGENCY

OP, you're literally one dumb Faggot

>1/3 of the country is taken
>War's gonna last 10-20 years
An insurgency under FSB surveillance won't last a year, this isn't Afghanistan.

Attached: 1646168077719.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!!

>EXPECT 10-20 YEAR WAR

I like how American project their retarded beliefs on other countries

Been around since 89' and Russians have always been tough but cool people, they an be just as annoying as anyone else but generally they make great allies, idk why suddenly we're enemies overnight, it's idiotic

Ya, and if they do we just sanction their trading partners till it's unprofitable for Russia to be traded with. China hates the west, but do they love Russia enough to sacrifice long and profitable trade deals with stable nations?

Could you adjust it a bit?
My relatives are in Dnipr. It would be nice to live in same country again.

the only opinion worth recognizing

Putin does not want Ukraine, he wants Crima, the russian republics in the south-east, and then an neutral Ukraine.
There is no reason for him to fight 20 years in Ukraine like the retarded Americans did in Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

Putin's ideology is not to convert everyone to being Russian; it is that Russians are Russians and must be protected that Russia. He has no intention whatsoever to rule over ethnic Ukrainians.

If true Putin must have gotten the best Hoi4 players he could get to lead this invasion

Attached: bottom of the barrel.png (932x285, 360.17K)

Doubt Generals will do anything, they are as deep as Putin and his philosophy.

Attached: IMG_20220302_070520_353.jpg (1080x1276, 103.84K)

You think Globohomo is going to prevent China from doing business with Russia? We’ve just given China all the cheap oil they could ever want just so we could sell LNG to the idiots in Europe.