>Russia is losin-

cope

Attached: 1646203930011.jpg (923x1421, 229.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_engagements_during_the_2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 80 dollars.png (1254x616, 157.31K)

They lost my heart

Heil Jewtin! But yet if you look at a few random videos on livemap they are getting humiliated. Surrendering, abandoning their shit and getting blown out of he skies and blown off the roads.

Why isn’t the Ghost of Kiev on there?

Ok frog but no one cares

So Ukraine is going to win the war?

Ukraine btfo

So they took a week to take some unguarded villages and objects and a city 30 km from russia with 80% russians. Impressive!

theyre advancing but whether theyll win the war is another thing

Attached: 1646163297826.jpg (1024x576, 106.62K)

>kyiv
Hate this globohomo newspeak so much lads

Based Russia will crush the Jewish state of Ukraine

Cope

According to the USA the war will last 10-20 years and end with a Ukraine victory. That means I get to dunk on you for 20 years while you cope hard
>b-b-but I thought the soulless vodka niggers were going to win! I even bought tickets to Putin’s Antifa conference!
SEETHE

I hope Solid Snake is fine.

Based pajeet

liveuamap is a highly pro-Ukrainian source though. they are extremely hesitant to report Ukrainian losses unless they make Russia look bad (ie tragic or war crime) or are somehow inspiring for Ukraine (ie heroic). On liveuamap you'll see burnt out Russian tanks and surrendering Russians, but you won't see the Ukrainian equivalents. I use liveuamap (and American msm) as a pro-Ukraine source and some various telegrams for pro-Russia.

He is now liquid snake.

Give a source next time, you stupid fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_engagements_during_the_2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine
The absolute state of redneck Any Forums.

russia seems a little too disorganized to count as having tried yet

I don't know but kinda cool to see them going all 1776.