Any Forums...

Any Forums, reddit and all western social networks praising Zeleboba for the giving weapons to the civilians and ecouraging them to make improvised weapons such as molotovs. Calling it "Brave and alpha".
But have you knew, such an order is by war conventions is war crime? Combatants uin the warzone supposed to wear uniforms with legal markings. Any other unidentified person on the battlefield is considered a bandit.
So, yeah, Zely commited war crime. Actual one. And, ironicaly, Putin is doing nothing wrong.

The more I watch this situation, the more I understand that westerners are like a spoiled children. The type who think that their whims can solve everything. You can blame anyone you don't like for all the sins that actually exist only in your head. Today you believe in one thing and consider yourself right, tomorrow in another, while denying what you did yesterday - that's who you are. You can burn all your cities In protest, or nail your eggs to the paving stones, you can fill the entire Internet with your memes and posts with "thoughts and prayers", collecting thousands, hundreds of thousands of likes, and boasting to your friend "HOW I SHOWED THEM!!"
But in reality, you did nothing. Just whine like little child and bath in the sea of false self-importance. And your opinion has no value.

In a couple of weeks, the Geneva will trial Zelensky with everything, starting from refusal to evacuate civilians and finishing with arming them. And your wail of dissapointment as will be LEGENDARY.

Cлaвa Poccии. Cлaвa Pyccкoмy opyжию.

Attached: 1645739458300.jpg (736x656, 99.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mD3gIx6H_bA
ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docindex/v1_rul_rule62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
(1/∞)

tl:dr faggot

you sumed it up but what are yoz to do? these people suffer from a weird form of surperiority complex and won't ever admit to them being in the wrong on anything!

and doing war crimes is based af hahaha

youtu.be/mD3gIx6H_bA
The grim reality came to the minds of volksturm NPC's to late.

It isn't a war crime because civilians are expected to defend their home.

Tbh the most extreme and steadfast in our beliefs stopped posting here regularly.

The writing is on the wall in the west, they will punish critics like they do in Russia. The sheep will follow the master even to the slaughter; though they know something is wrong.

80% of people don't know who the above battalion is, why joe Bidens son has a cushy exec job after the madian coup.

My fucking country used wartime powers to quell a street party.

The time for talking and winning the information war died with Trumps campaign. Now we go to ground, prepare for the inevitable collapse.

faggot

It's a pleasure to know your name.

We should be courage dumb women who have been brainwashed by "le stronk woman" meme to set themselves on fire.

> Geneva will trial
user... Geneva is the capital of Globohomo. They'd never trial their own.

Most of the population here is insane, bro. This is a very dangerous time to be alive as a sane and moral truth teller.

>But have you knew, such an order is by war conventions is war crime? Combatants uin the warzone supposed to wear uniforms with legal markings. Any other unidentified person on the battlefield is considered a bandit.
>So, yeah, Zely commited war crime. Actual one. And, ironicaly, Putin is doing nothing wrong.
Can you you give a link to a credible source?

Warcrimes aren't a thing anymore. Go ahead and kill them all please

Attached: 151673265137.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

Go shove it,I'd have defended my home if I wasn't enlisted anyway I could,if Geneva doesn't allow that but allows an invasion for no reason then Geneva can go shove it too.

100% agree with your views, but no way does zalinsky face consequences.

The funniest thing is anyone suggesting people do the same thing here is called a glownigger by these same kikes

You can start from here
ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docindex/v1_rul_rule62

>Rule 62. Improper Use of the Flags or Military Emblems, Insignia or Uniforms of the Adversary

>wtf why did the germans fight on until 1945? volksturm was a slaughter sending kids and old men to die stupid krauts burned down their entire country for no reason they should have surrendered the officers who refused Hitler's orders were heroes!
>Zelenskyy arming civilians in the face of invasion and forbidding men to leave is BRAVE and STUNNING what a hero
I genuinely do not get it. Are people so INCREDIBLY historically illiterate? It's literally the same fucking thing and both are utterly stupid. I want to fucking die I hate this goddamn world of retards.

Attached: 1436440117207.png (780x818, 163.22K)

Vatnik-cope; The post.
5-Star-Cope Edition

I hope they nuke Ukraine. Imagine the western cucks face. The women who walked out in the un will quickly bend the knee

It's a guaranteed way to create a situation whereby non-uniformed and untrained civilians attack Russians, leading to brave but foolhardy ppl to get killed and also Russian soldiers to eventually have to shoot civilians that get too close, or to do recon by fire on villages they pass through.
Also fighters who are not trained and part of a disciplined organisation will commit warcrimes against Russian troops, inevitably leading to reprisals.

All that will mean
>great anti-Russian, propaganda
>((Zelensky)) gets to roleplay as heroic resistance leader
>protracted and extra-worse conflict
>2 million goyim, including best and bravest men, die pointlessly
>twitter liberals and media fucks get to virtue signal and cry over atrocities of 'new hitler' for decades to come
>Ukrainians and Russiand hate each other for generations

Coming from you that's funny af. Maximum butthurt.

To be fair to Volkssturm, the consequences of Germany losing (and German civilian areas falling into Soviet hands) was orders of magnitude worse for the Germans than anything that might happen to Ukrainians barring actual nuclear annihilation.

You do realise difference between total war 5 years long and border conflinct 5 days long? You know that germans have in mind and papers actual plans of extermination east Europe populaation? Have you forgot about russian POW enslaving and extermination? They rejected the intrenational humanitaruan law first. They never actualy give a fuck to follow it.

> grab a weapon
> become a soldier
> you are fair game
not going to make it

I think there is an assumption that once Russia takes over they'll just pretend that nothing happened.

>Civvies actively trying to kill you every step of the way
>Teehee Now that you're actully in Kiev lets put that in the past shall we?

Its gonna get ugly I reckon

And YOU are cope with the image of you being of "good guy" because in reality you are spineless fag with zero actual importance.

This past week has definitely changed my opinion on the Polish. The ones hanging around Any Forums are hateful, in the most trivial way.