They don't actually have a strategy, do they?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-01 22-36-47.png (1238x500, 124.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vk,com/@guywithteacup-vtorzhenie-rossiiskoi-federacii-na-territoriu-ukrainy
streamable.com/j3e473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: wewinning.png (966x661, 778.04K)

Kiev independent is garbage. Literally propaganda channel.

Imagine thinking Ukraine has faced the full force of Russia yet.

Their strategy is no different from Russia in most wars - throw cannon fodder and human suffering at something and then lie about the progress you've made

Attached: UAMar1.png (620x379, 325.56K)

gee I wonder who has a history of throwing wave after wave of men at a problem and who doesn't

No they don’t. Ukrainians are banking on gaining western sympathies to get more military support. Sadly most countries aren’t going to commit to much.

The Russians couldn't even invade an empty desert and some mountain ranges, why they thought they could take a western nation is beyond me

>all this alleged chaos and still no video
nothing is real

Attached: 1631692119893.gif (280x280, 327.41K)

jews don't know how to write good military fiction

>memeflag
>1pbtid
>twitter cap
>no link
Wew

And then win. Kind of a key detail to leave out.

I've been hearing this for a week now.
>Russia no full invasion.
Pootin just lost face. Russia superpower my ass. They can't win a small shit country. And losing tanks, thermobaric weapon and getting rekt by drones.
When will Russia unleash full force,When it loses to Ukraine?

I think the strategy is to tweet more.

seems stragically good to send in the citizens you least like first.

like for instance if you're globohomo, you'd want to trick anons and frens into going and dying. so then we cant burn down the system while they are busy fighting ww3.

is russia sending in their dissidents aswell?

Kek Afghanistan would beg to differ. Good theory, but from what we know they sent in poor bastards who thought they were just going to do military drills until about 10 mins before they got the orders to cross.

Attached: мы_можем_видеть_тебя.png (530x527, 650.5K)

Can't move forward because enemy holds forward positions.
Usual counter to this is bombing such forward positions and advancing.
Can't bomb forward positions because civilians are all inside their homes.
Which is why air superiority doesn't mean shit because can't actually bomb targets in the city because they're too close to civilian-populated areas.
And can't ignore all this because it completely fucks your optics+will involve NATO on humanitarian grounds (see Serbia).
pootin is a colossal fucking retard and Russia is done for kek

Attached: engagements.png (1695x1007, 272.77K)

vk,com/@guywithteacup-vtorzhenie-rossiiskoi-federacii-na-territoriu-ukrainy

No, they don't. Change the comma to a period in .com

Attached: fcd1f9f92d14d49ba43d01feeb403153.png (747x478, 53.62K)

gets miserably humiliated in afganistan, US just walks in there and occupies it like they own it and leave (quickly) 20 years later

>Ukraine
>western nation

The fuck are you on about?

>Sorry chud but Russia has no chance against the NWO Reddit AnaRCHoNATOist Twitter Fedbot army. Your ass is about to get psy oped. You think the numbers game will save you Putin? Think again. As I type this thousands of us are trolling the trolls into expanding their energy against us. This proves we are smarter than you because if you are focusing on us that gives Ukrainians the mental space they need to fight. We are creating the best memes online right now to encourage hope for Ukraine, NOT ‘The Ukraine’ btw. You want a meme war? You got one. Rot in shit Russian shill. We put the trans in transatlantic. Want beef? We’re cutting you off. Play with fire and get burned. Heh, you won’t see what’s coming next. We have the passwords and emails of your entire military. Prepare for the doxx war. Your asses are history pal. We know your names, where you live, and you’re just NGMI.

Attached: 438B8ECE-BDD6-41AA-A781-99F9BC397A7C.jpg (828x830, 201.63K)

The Russian's top priority is not to harm the civilian population, they go full scorched earth and end this in the next few days if they wanted to, but the civilian casualties would be high.

Uh...we are miserably humiliated leaving Afghanistan too.

KievCopium is retardation incarnate. Kherson has fallen and they are still reporting it as under control.

You do understand that some land is far more valuable than other land right?
If your map is correct then the Russians now control about 1/3 of the country.
Trying to downplay this will not help the Ukrainian cause

>The Kyiv Independent
Lmao, are you fucking serious you braindead memeflaggot?
Fpbp and checked.

Attached: 1583072451485.gif (320x240, 246.38K)

cope

After the snake island story and the immediate gun for everyone program, and the possibility of releasing prisoners with combat experience????

I would say that they indeed are fucked.

Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing!

Attached: ECD906AE-1B29-4A88-8B02-0583F368CFE7.jpg (1024x752, 191.85K)

Putin hasn't lost shit. The people in power know what the truth actually is. The masses swayed by propaganda don't matter.

kek

Yeah Biden pretty much told them tonight that we're not gonna do more than we already have and our troop deployments in East Europe are just to make sure the Russians stop when they're done fucking Ukraine

Their strategy is to build an Afghanistan in Eastern Europe for Russia to get quagmired in. I'm certain they're working very closely with either the CIA, the State Department, or one of their contractors.

Good morning,sir. Poo is mad!
Ukraine and NATO loves Pakistan. Always voted against India. Love see poojeets get beat up by Ukrainian at boarder too.

Ukraine? No. Just propaganda tweets and hopes for an UE / NATO savior. But what about Russia? Even if they succeed, they will be approaching North Korea tier isolation.

Someone went to public school

Attached: mustbehard.jpg (720x543, 64.97K)

Some biased reporting retard. Russia can walk over Ukraine. They're literally walking in, barely blowing anything up, reserving 99 percent of their assets and taking the country easily.

Meanwhile Ukraine is releasing prisoners and civilians to the front.. who do you think is really in control?

Ukraine and the media or Russia

All you people have been absolutely corrupted by biased media which I find odd post covid.

You're literally listening to reporting by the Facebook liberal Karen's who pushed covid..

more like reality: streamable.com/j3e473

Yeah because our Afghanistan strategy was such a smashing success.

>have more people & equipment
>eventually win war
Russia doesn’t bother with strategy and tactics like a faggot westerner would

Who said it was, I'm saying Russia does not go in and win things with this strategy

This matters if you're talking about a civilized country like any of those in the anglosphere.
Unfortunately for the Ukrainians the Russians have always been savages who don't give a fuck about civilian casualties.
NATO already said deploying troops is off the table and the west is already imposing extreme sanctions.
There is nothing stopping the Russian army from killing every man, woman, and child in Ukraine.
And putin is the kind of man to do it if that's what it takes to get what he wants.
Russia will win this war.
It may cost them dearly in blood and treasure, but they WILL win this war.

>Russia can walk over Ukraine. They're literally walking in, barely blowing anything up, reserving 99 percent of their assets and taking the country easily.

200,000 soldiers vs 30-45m country

How did that go for Iraq? Afghanistan? Vietnam? Those were with western logistics/comms/training/tools. I'm watching Russian soldiers have to loot Ukrainian grocery stores and get their comms jammed by civilians (LITERAL Baofengs).

It's going to turn into a meat grinder if the Russians don't get regime changed. Those conscripts make $500 a month and their parents get $70 if they die. Even if you use the logic "they're just sending their oldest shittiest equipment first" how will that hold up at home when the country doesn't have a abundance of new young blood? You think Babushka is gonna want to hear how her only grandson died in Ukraine?

Attached: 1646201755083.webm (848x416, 2.56M)