Russia unable to sell oil

wsj.com/articles/russia-scrambles-to-maintain-oil-sales-life-blood-of-economy-11646156655

Even w/o direct sanctions Russia is unable to find current buyers, even China. We're looking at 200 a barrel in 2 weeks. Long oil and LNG, exit all Russia exposed positions ASAP.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x640, 79.46K)

Nooooo oil bros what will we doooo

Russia probably made so much excess profit selling at the jacked-up prices these past three months that they can sit on their entire export supply for a year without breaking a sweat.

Kek Russia needs the surplus

Attached: 1646145424150m.jpg (1024x954, 102.43K)

That might be good if the war gets dragged out

LOL RETARD RUSSIA GETS TO KERP ALL OF ITS OIL
NICE SPIN NIGGER

If I were Eurasia and wanted to break the climate change narrative to control the energy supply, this is the kind of strategy I would pursue. Even Germany is talking about slapping together some new coal plants right now. Imagine telling someone that two years ago.

it doesnt matter what people say or do
sooner or later zog will turn russia into faggot central with their very own tranny president.
russian male children will be taught to identify as (it) and beg for chemical castration, russian adult men will be forced to feel white guilt until they cut their dicks of and commit suicide.
the white christian parts of russia will be flooded with africans. and russian female children will be put into the mut breeding program, creating mixed slave children for the zog world order.
once the culture has been penetrated and subverted, the land will be pillaged and raped of all its resources, and the
people who are left will be turned against each other through intersectionality and identity politics until they kill
each other in civlil war, then a lethal virus will be deployed to completly remove any remaining humans, we cant
have low life scum shitting up the planet and making carbon that ruins the climate.
hail progressive western democracy, hail israel

Attached: zogedputin.jpg (299x168, 7.25K)

German retardation would never surprise me

am i a retard for thinking this might be good for russia?

Also remember that high energy prices are a cost input into production of all goods, particularly heavy industry like is common in much of Europe. The cost to machine, ship, and operate equipment is way up, making European business less competitive. Russian business, meanwhile, has the cheapest energy costs in the world and a weak currency allowing for dramatically lowered costs. Who are you going to buy from if you are Thailand?

Yeh, they’re fucked, the longer this war goes on for them the more dire their economic situation.

Oh I guess Germany and usa will stop buying from russia ... not

At this point if I was in Putin's shoes I'd just nuke the world. Main targets aside, I'd nuke every small island and secluded area, saturate NZ so it goes underwater. Probably hit Antarctica a few times as well. Gotta get rid of as many globohomo niggers as possible.

that's literally what the article says. Euro and american companies are refusing to take delivery. actually read the article dude. russia is fucked for real.

Give it a day or two and that will change. Everyone needs oil, and there's not enough supply to go around.

No. Russia already played this game in early 2020, with Saudi Arabia. They contrived a price war and dramatically dropped oil prices, down to negative $/barrel for a week at one point. (Note this is what crashed the markets, not Covid lockdowns). This prompted the USA and China both to buy up as much cheap supply as possible to fill their reserves. It also knocked out every higher-cost producer for at least a year. The main target was American shale production, and it worked.

Then, in late 2021 when USA/Europe went shopping for replacement supply so they could glass Russia's economy they were unable to find any, because the Chinese bought all of the excess supply the past two years. What a coincidence.

The West stole half of that money (315 billion USD) when they placed sanctions on Russian banks, imagine invading a Gay Anglo-Zionist Empire vassal state and neglecting to take your money ouf of their banks…..

65% of Russia's GDP comes from external oil and LNG sales.

USA will probably have to stop buying from Russia, though. This will raise diesel prices significantly among other things. Russia produces a bunch of petroleum products that we don't make domestically.

except they did take money out their banks and west didn't manage to steal shit

Make no mistake to think that trannyfication and gaying of everything is in the system's direct interest. It's only a sideshow to provide goals and identification for good goys and demoralization for the bad ones.

>be me
>drive 8 miles to class and then get groceries in the same trip twice a week
>oil prices? okay
>wage cucks can purchase the expensive gas to go work to fund my college i got from gi bill
comfy brah

>country with abundant energy is more fucked than countries with zero energy and already-crumbling economic indicators.

>Even w/o direct sanctions Russia is unable to find current buyers, even China
Proof?

Interesting, however I’d point out the stock market had crashed in mid to kate March and the negative price for crude occurred in late April, also, the US Fed has been the only buyer of oil since crude went negative, they’ll stop their buying operations so as the price drops.

I bet WW2 Japan wished it was in that position.

Attached: 1645916358513.png (625x610, 431.63K)

Good time to head back to fort mac and start working the deaths head to get that sweet sweet tar sands money

the West *claimed* to freeze that money, they claimed it was half their supply, and they claimed it was that amount. have you learned nothing?

Yes they did, Russia can’t access half of its national reserve fund because they were too stupid to anticipate this, Zerohedge had an article on this.

>(Note this is what crashed the markets, not Covid lockdowns)

Attached: 1635910731347m.jpg (1024x576, 46.42K)

I will believe it when they disconnect SWIFT payments for Energy from Russia. Until then it's all virtue signaling.

what are you getting at??

That will cut the supply of oil by about 10 billion barrels of oil.
Basically cutting the market down by roughly 12.5% or so.

Expect higher gas prices globally.

Now that Russia owns a bunch of abandoned equipment and factories built by virtue-signallng multinationals I think they'll be ok. They just rebought half their stock market at 50% off.

the way the Russian’s are going, this will happen.

read the article. they're refusing to take delivery even with guarantees. no ability to transfer money without being exposed to sanctions and potentially more risk.

i refuse to believe any of this is really hurting russia in a way they didnt expect. hes been planing this for a least ten years, maybe more. the west is doing nothing but knee jerk reactions. for instance russia didnt hack out a plan on the fly to be able to sell to china outside of swift, that was already agreed on well before his invasion started.

if the west was actually smart and ran by non-tranny white man, i think the winning move would have been to realize you got caught with your pants down and take a week or two to actually thinking things though and come up with a counter plan. i mean one of the first things the us did was give intel to china (who then passed in on to russia) as if they dont already have agreements and plans for all of this shit

Attached: 1646193101267.jpg (634x1008, 129.83K)

energy prices impact the cost of everything. you're going to have a bad time unless you bought a bicycle last year when you could still get one.

user, if oil keeps climbing higher, we're all fucked. There's a reason the west avoided sanctioning oil.

Nigger OPEC is meeting this month. It's over for oilchads.

Not doubting you. But until Germany is ready to get wrecked by having no energy and cut off the life blood. I just see it as "we're winning" propaganda.

Petrol reached $2.00 per litre AUD for the first time in Australian history per day, that’s roughly $8.00 AUD per gallon.

So why is europe buying more gas right now? Oh, you're just another lying globohomo shill?

>China has scooped up more Urals, which normally are mostly sold on European markets. Two large tankers, including one chartered by China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. , or Sinopec, are en route to the Chinese ports of Ningbo and Zhanjiang and are scheduled to arrive in late March, said Kevin Wright, lead oil analyst at market-intelligence firm Kpler. A Sinopec spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

Sounds like they're buying. It'll take time but I'm sure they will buy much larger volumes. Xi Jinping might even order them to.

>proof
nigga by now you should know that they are just making this shit up. the West is a little freaked out that so much of the world has not taken up their side. It's basically USA/Europe/Aus/South America with a few exceptions in each vs the bulk of the East.

>Who are you going to buy from if you are Thailand?
China, not Russia

look back and you'll see that the oil price war caused the crash and the price dropped down to zero later.

Nah theyll be fine. Despite the barking, the world needs that 9 million brl a day

Guess they’ll just have cheap domestic energy… sounds terrible

Price on crude globally jumped 10 while Ural crude fell 19 simultaneously. the demand is cratering even with the increased Chinese purchasing.

>Russia can't sell oil

How do I know that this isn't just an economic propaganda story?

Biden is buying Putins oil dumbass

>ZH had an article on it
topkek

>On 8 March 2020, Saudi Arabia initiated a price war on oil with Russia, facilitating a 65% quarterly fall in the price of oil. In the first few weeks of March, US oil prices fell by 34%, crude oil fell by 26%, and Brent oil fell by 24%.

March 8th, nigga

Yeh, however, the Russian military operation has been incompetent so far and instead of taking Kiev and Kharkov by surprise at the start of the invasion, they’re now going to surround them and conduct a protracted siege of both cities which will be an optics disaster for the Russian’s, this will force Western Govt’s to impose even harsher economic sanctions on Russia, such as denying them access to SWIFT.