So.. If putin is surrounded by his Jewish overlords, and Zelensky is a jew himself along with the west jews...

So.. If putin is surrounded by his Jewish overlords, and Zelensky is a jew himself along with the west jews, why are the jews making a war between themselves?
Surely there must be something more than killing all wypepo.
I don't even know what to ask anymore. Is Alex Jones right about the interdimensional demons?
Is the end of "freedom" and the beginning of a global social score?
Rockefeller, rothschild, federal reserve, kennedy's assassination.
Is the solution to kill the elites?
To kill every governor and president that doesn't keep their promises and do what they were elected for?
Are we so conditioned to be cattle that we can fight for our freedom anymore?
Can any of predict what's gonna happen?

Attached: 1643182908962.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TiMsVb9-Gmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey
thanks for bringing this up
I've been thinking about it too.
so, a list of things in no order:
>Putin's hour long talk (of which I downloaded a subbed copy)
>my cat screaming at me
>Russian banks moving their business to the Chinese Exchanges and not using the USD anymore, which I don't think was planned - that shit just happened - the banks seemed to have done it on their own, so are the Russian banks are supporting him somehow? is it only because of their interests?
there's a whole bunch of shit

>part of the Russian Economy leaving the Central Banks
>Central Banking system is mad
>possible assasination attempt by western globalists like they did Quaddafi - they are going to try to get him hillaried somehow
>and since I just mentioned it, does Hillary have something to do with this
>yes
>Burista
>Hunter Biden
>U.S. run(?) or funded Bio-Labs in the Ukraine
>Putin's valid concern about U.S./NATO Imperialism

need I go on?

Go on double 7

Ones that aren't victims will say they're victims to get reparations and another 100 years of milking the scam. Western countries will pay for it.

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.
youtu.be/TiMsVb9-Gmc

thats some quite faggy music

They're getting Russians and Ukrainians to kill one another. What don't you understand about that?

dude I'm tired. I need to go to bed
its almost 0100 here
ABER
Ich liebe Bayern
Ich habe in Franken gelebt

So close but so far. Maybe because there is no global Jewish conspiracy?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02_00-05-05.png (841x836, 502.54K)

Grüße aus Nürnberg.
Ich trink' n Helles auf dich!

Screencap this.

Recently Putin made a speech declaring that any outside interference in regard to the invasion would trigger a retaliation the likes of which has never been seen. Biden has implemented sanctions and is sending weapons to ukraine, as are many other NATO countries. I predict that Putin will see this as an act of aggression. Putin will declare war on the North Atlantic Tranny Organization.They have to have Putin declare war and not vice versa. He has to look like the bad guy for their propaganda machine to work.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-02_00-20-41.jpg (1920x1080, 284.47K)

The Russian Jews have been largely defanged, the American ones are in full control of the west.

jetz, nur mineral wasser kek
mein leber
aber Ich kiffen

Naja, geh ins Bett mein Freund.

schlaf kinder schlaf

That not what i said/ask, I'm trying to see the big picture, what's the endgame of all this bullshit, a biblical apocalypse?

Your song is shit. I regret wasting the precious minute I spent listening to it.

agreed