Things liberals would never do

In a video posted last month that recently went viral, Cody Hooks is seen being bucked from the back of a bull during a rodeo in Belton, Texas, soon after entering the ring.
When handlers fail to subdue the animal, it charges back toward Cody, but not before his dad, Landis Hooks, lies on top of his son, covering his son's face and head with his own.
"Big thanks to my dad and the bullfighters last night in Belton, Tx," he wrote.

Attached: Screenshot.png (886x846, 955.03K)

Attached: 19876322111.webm (720x1280, 1.98M)

That bull literally acted like a commie kike.
Wtf, man.

Attached: 17837878784934.jpg (236x227, 12.81K)

Based

bull riding is the stupidest fucking thing in the world

stop saying "liberals", you retards. Proglodytes are not liberals, they're commies with a lobotomy where the only thing they fed them were the "problems" but not the "solution". You're helping your left immensely by labeling them liberal.

he got knocked out how?

Imagine being such a dumb faggot that you think bull riding is cool. How fucking retarded can you be?

Rodeo is fucking awesome. Fags

Getting a back brace on your very first ride to try and impress a buckle bunny is pretty fucking gay.
Far easier to just get into a fight and try and act alpha. Literally less chance of death even against a pack of feral nigs.

>taming a wild animal
seems pretty manly to me

could've had the wind knocked out of him, too.
that's a good dad, I'm jealous.

>enslave and torture a dangerous animal for cheap entertainment
>"WOah, WTF, Why this animal try to kill me?"
Only a narcissist could think like this.

>Rodeo is fucking awesome
this. great people at everyone i have ever been to.

>Things liberals would never do
You mean shit like intentionally endangering own children and abusing animals for fun?

beautiful i wish i had someone to protect
but this sport is retarded they don't hurt the bull right like the spic bull sport? i'm assuming they don't because white people lol

Attached: average-day-in-canada2.webm (576x324, 3M)

the bull kicked his head while he was falling

>Things liberals would never do
Liberals don’t have sons in the first place.
Only troons and trannies.

He smashes his head against the bull's just before falling off.
Notice how hard it bounced off back.

shame both those rednecks didn't die tbqh

No this is bull riding. Bull fighting in the US is a different game. You gotta stay as close as you can while running around him. Bonus points if you can put your hat on his head

Zelensky can relate to this. He lost control of his greed and the Ukraine. Now he arms his people to put them between himself and the charging bull.

Molest their own kids.
Liberals molest other peoples kids. You tribal fsggots molest your own.

Attached: 1644994288550.jpg (498x476, 52.03K)

I believe that this is the correct answer. I watched it in slo mo and it definitely looks like he went forward and knocked heads with the bull before falling off. I hope dude is ok.

Kill yourself