No human alive can understand how angry the jews are right now. They are literally in demonic levels of anger right now

No human alive can understand how angry the jews are right now. They are literally in demonic levels of anger right now.

And I hope they are all dead soon. I hope they are all crushed and broken and drained of blood from their rotten cursed bodies.

Attached: 88485.jpg (553x311, 165.28K)

Why?

Wasn't really talking to you Pablo.

> Jews are mad
> despite subverting all governments and health care to record profits

>muh profits
They've been printing all the money for nearly a hundred years now. You Mexicans on Any Forums unironically think small, like your brains.

FPBP
They know Israel dies in 2022

They've always known that , that's some 2000 year prophecy shit.

Kek Fag ID

Attached: Frothing at the mouth kike jew.gif (252x258, 2.99M)

Why?
Jews have already won. This is all just a show to clean up the nationalist problem in Ukraine, It will be over soon and the Jews will be stronger than ever.
(and yes after the Nationalists are gone Russia will just leave and fly a mission accomplished flag and everyone will think it is a happy ending)

>that's some 2000 year prophecy
Zechariah 9:6
A mongrel people will occupy Ashdod, and I will put an end to the pride of the Philistines.

Attached: 20190911_225114.jpg (684x576, 172.82K)

>No human alive can understand how angry the jews are right now. They are literally in demonic levels of anger right now.
>And I hope they are all dead soon. I hope they are all crushed and broken and drained of blood from their rotten cursed bodies.

Attached: 1616457965365.png (957x861, 159.04K)

Dumbass Trump faggot you realized jews are happy that white people are still killing themselves are this republican niggers in this site this fucking retarded ?

I this kind of contrarian retardation is making me realize the left still more sane than the schizo's in this website.

lmao pablo

>they are angry
GOOD! They caused all of it. It's all there doing.
REAP IT!

Attached: evilwithnames.jpg (535x649, 107.21K)

> tfw goyim is code for men

If you are still asking why then you were never meant to know in the first place.

Angrier than monki?

Hey be nice to Pablo he just want to know kind of schizophrenia you have.

Well. I too think something fucked in their plans that they used putin hujlo actor card. This war is stupid. Yet they have plan b c and d. Trying to force gods hand.

Yes I am very furious you are so correct and so based!!!
Take your meds ASAP, your mother misses who you were before.

Plans have been set in motion to rid the world of these demonic parasites, somehow they know this, that is the reason they are sperging

The Jews are literally at their strongest point in history. They have infiltrated every government in the West. Their miscegenation and eugenics plans have both succeeded. Their Messiah lives and they know he is coming.

it's all there doing what?

>No human alive can understand how angry the jews are right now
They only have themselves to blame.
They made the US weak and corrupted.
They made the US Military a tranny, gay, feminine joke.
Therefore NATO is now mostly defenseless and useless.
It's their own doing. I've said for a year straight even from a globalist standpoint it makes no sense to destroy the US military you need it.
Kikes just know how to destroy they can't lead or rule.
The kikes literally have no power.
They have no MILITARY POWER but others do and the others can now do whatever they want.
Israel is under dire threat as well as every globohomo nation and they have mired defense because of corruption.

Attached: 1629356049518.png (640x756, 424.63K)