In Russia they arrest children for beeing anti war. Putin is so scared i guess

In Russia they arrest children for beeing anti war. Putin is so scared i guess

Attached: aswe.png (621x552, 438.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNNvaBacnlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they don't mutilate their genitals

Attached: 1646079593342.png (1032x1151, 908.6K)

H-How are children treated in Russian prisons?

Attached: 1457058185441.jpg (693x663, 60.21K)

is tranny argument beeing ultimate argument on pol?

Those kids had it coming for being mean to him

Smuggling pop rocks is a real problem

If you wouldn't happily sign away your rights, dignity, and very life to get back at trannies for denying biological reality, you ain't black

those children are clearly being used by their elders, the fuck do they know to be involving themselves in political protests?

elder can't protest too? this is russian peace you all talking about ?

This is obviously staged. Stop being so gullible.

>In the Land of the Free, they arrest people for being antifaggot. Globohomo is so scared, I guess

Where did I say that their elders can't or shouldn't be allowed to protest? But it's irresponsible from them to be brainwashing their children and bringing them along. If only because all protests are potentially dangerous no matter where you live.

but user. they can't.

give me proof user. please.

Hey, don't take your small kids to uncoordinated anti-war protest since you know that you can be detained for up to 24 hours. It's that simple.

Attached: 16460182076581.jpg (833x1080, 78.48K)

the newfags think it is. it's literally all they talk about.

Attached: 1631861501414.png (993x993, 423.38K)

why you cant do what you want in Russia? i cant bring my family for peacefull protests?

It’s a slav thing. You wouldn’t understand

imagine believing this lmfao

How detached from actual reality are you? Russia and Ukraine are at war. No, you can't just do what you want in Russia. You can't do what you want anywhere when government is strongly against it.

Go try to protest AGAINST any promoted narrative and show me your achievements. Like those occupy wall street guys were thrown out or Canadian truckers trampled with horses, arrested and got their assets frozen. youtube.com/watch?v=MNNvaBacnlE

ok last questions. why majority russians are pro war. are you warmongers? dont you fear that you will be destroyed like germany in 45?

>dont you fear that you will be destroyed like germany in 45
This isn't how war works retard.

Yes, and it's retarded.
Trannies are abominable, but they're simply not worth the hassle.
Just make sure that they have a length of rope available at all times....

Based. Lock her up.

So just like West during these last 2 years then?