Reddit Volunteer Mercenary Thread #12

>Cruise Ship to Glory Edition

>What's happening?
Redditors are taking the war into their own hands by dropping their entire lives and flying over to Ukraine to help fight.

>This is a guide they posted with general tips for foreign combat such as getting vaccinated and watching your microagressions (yes, really)
docs.google.com/document/d/1YF23pe8cY3BkdLMpvQgNuMo1WZ5vB5z8IlK9oYO5TdI/edit

>Some scammers have gotten wind of this movement and have used it as an opportunity to separate Reddit Heroes from their hard earned shekels. That's not nice!

>They've recently learned that they may be held to a 3 year contract. Watch them cope with that information here
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t4er9w/so_i_just_got_off_the_phone_with_the_ukrainian/

>One actually arrived and decided to go home because the Ukrainian forces had neck tatoos and he just remembered his parents were sick. Read his account here
reddit.com/r/volunteersForUkraine/comments/t4itpu/please_consider_why_i_turned_around_at_the_border/?sort=controversial

>Last Thread:

Attached: Reddit Goes to War.png (3451x3000, 2.17M)

Lmao. At this rate, redditors have more fighting experience than chuds and migatards.

When civil war 2 starts out they will make you their bitches

>Gets to where reddit says they were going
>no reddit
>uses google translate to communicate
>Ukraine guys have neck tattoos
>oh fuck

Attached: regrets.png (748x1646, 200.54K)

Oh no no no no. Bugmen what are you doing! I'll be glad your gone though and that some Russian vodka peasant squats on your corpse and puts his cigarette out on your face before hoping onto the side of a BMP and rides off.

>slava
>slav
that's not slave?

they're not gonna make it, either to Ukraine, or last a day if they get in. do you know the type of people who use plebbit and want to go? guess what: it's not the guys from /r/ladyboners

Attached: TheyreMyFriends.png (744x533, 49.58K)

Think back to the George Floyd riots a year or so ago. All the right winger chuds on here were shitting themselves that packs of niggers were going to take over their town. They swore to every one of us that they'd defend themselves yet they just stayed in their basement while minorities and liberals actually took action. Y'all can laugh at redditors volunteering to go and fight Ukraine but at least they're doing something and there is a few of them that will come out of it battle hardened and ready to shoot some Trumptards when they get home

Attached: get vaxxed or don't come.png (748x550, 46.02K)

This is potentially the most meme-able thread since the Canadian truckers, get those reddit warrior memes cooking boys it's time to volunteer to be a meme mercenary.

Attached: reddit goes to war #4.png (3451x3500, 3.63M)

Attached: reddit goes to war.png (3451x2291, 2.04M)

Attached: reported.png (988x242, 28.35K)

REMEMBER TO BRING CHOCOLATE

Attached: reddit goes to war #3.png (3451x2998, 3.24M)

I hate wojaks but this one is funny, fuck

whoever is posting on r*ddit should commend these guys for "having the balls to stand up to imperialism and totalitarianism." That will soothe their egos and encourage them. Their only motivation is looking good on the internet

These faggots are delusional, even for reddit. This is levels of asininity I never would have believed to be possible

>these are real people who were born via the same process you were

this shit is just mind boggling, I can't believe these people fucking exist

>"what about my sick parents? can i take a vacation day from ww3 to take care of them?"
lmfao how delusional.

Attached: 1643614244019.png (402x420, 168.54K)

Attached: FuckEmThatsWhy.png (1394x2048, 409.36K)

I'll be surprised if they managed to rope in more than a dozen of the most clueless redditors. Fucking retarded stunt.

They’re going to die at this rate. For what?

I would have usually assumed all the posts egging others on and posting things ripe for screenshot would just be you faggots larping, but it doesn't seem like it is?

Yes let them go sharpen and hone their iron balls fighting ebil knotseas and pooten (literally Hitler) before they all come home with no wounds or casualties whatsoever. I want them to be in peak performance. I don't want to have the advantage of 4 years of service in the corps. That would be unfair and if the mistake taught me anything at all, it's that war is fair. Like in the movies and stuff