Ever notice how it's almost purely amerimutts defending putin and the vast majority of european posters (from actual...

ever notice how it's almost purely amerimutts defending putin and the vast majority of european posters (from actual white countries) support ukraine? i think it's mainly MIGApedes doing it because putin married his daugther off to a kike like muh based trump and american right wingers are retarded and think everything is black and white. i'm beginning to understand why right wing europeans look down on us

Attached: 1646162838265.jpg (240x182, 13.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/mar/02/australias-anti-vaccine-groups-switch-focus-to-putin-praise-and-ukraine-conspiracies
youtube.com/watch?v=pKcmNGvaDUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>haha he ugly
too cruel he could have been nice for all you know i am sad to see it imagine if that was your face all over the internet poor rat boy

Attached: He looks just like Alvin.jpg (791x1024, 128.98K)

>ever notice every other person on Any Forums is a fucking shill or retard and they like to use proxies?

If you watch enough of these threads, it's pretty obvious that there's a few actual paid Russian trolls hitting up the board with American VPNs. They're getting extremely emotional about the losses in Ukraine, and basically vodkaposting

There are shills on both sides but most forced messages are backing Ukraine, even though it's obvious to anyone with a room temp IQ they're going to lose hard. Given Any Forums are mostly contrarians, I'd doubt they'd support a losing side.

Of course it's American migacucks, they were instructed to like Russia by Trump and Tucker, who are basically god and jesus to them. They don't even see the contradiction that they were hating Trudeau for being authoritarian the week beforehand, now they're admiring Putin for being authoritarian the week after. They literally do as they're told.

it's still mostly MIGApedes. not one person has answered why it's based to "denazify" a country, why it's based to marry your daughter off to a kike and why it's based to start an international coalition to combat "fascism".

Attached: 1645744963040.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

corn syrup rotted their brains most likely. everything is binary to these creatures, you're either based or cringe. they're incapable of looking at things intricantly, they regurgitate whatever their favorite celebrity says, like tucker carlson or spic fuentes.

Attached: 1646199199455.png (440x638, 186.75K)

In Australia, all the antivaxx social media posters have switched over to supporting Russia. It's a combination of Americans high on Russian propaganda (miga), and actual Russians posing as westerners

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/mar/02/australias-anti-vaccine-groups-switch-focus-to-putin-praise-and-ukraine-conspiracies

>People protesting sweeping national biosecurity laws used to give politicians and police dictatorial powers over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate are really being astroturfed by Russia! No true blue Aussie would ever contest this severe over-reach and infraction of autonomy
Sure, buddy. Everything is Russia's "fault".

americans on here are contrarians

this but most americans are firmly with ukraine

for me, i don't even care if people support ukraine or not, i'm just against sending mongoloid sandnigger hordes to pillage one of the whitest european countries. this is very clearly jewish mitosis and the goal is to kill europeans, yet american migapedes are cheering the swarthy invaders on.

BASED PUT-
>Bombs white children
BASED PUTIN, S-
>Has hordes of Muslim Chechens and Asian Russians invade a white Christian country
BASED PUTIN, SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE R-
>Establishes Antifa as a global organisation like the UN

Some people who claim to be of the right are just shameless contrarians who feel duty-bound to oppose "the narrative" even when the narrative is fooling normies into supporting some far right ethnonationalist groups in this instance.

Attached: 1503389610249.png (357x375, 114.68K)

Unless they're astroturfing all the eastern Euro flags I see hate Russia
It's been controlled by jews since ussr I guess

>I think most of them are supporting Russia because of celebrity family gossip that almost nobody even knows about
kys
>Putin and Trudeau are both government officials exercising power, so you have to either love or hate both
kys

Ever notice how any discussion devolves into an autistic argument about racial politics instead of any genuine political disagreement on this board, people always boil it down to who is racially pure enough in their own subjective opinion rather the actual discussion which is the military expansion of NATO in eastern Europe and the US state departments interference in former soviet states.

You realize that the 2014 coup was orchestrated by the US and Soros right?

"Muh based Ukrainian neo Nazis, what the US and Israel has been funding the far right in Ukraine for a century and are clearly controlled opposition? yeah well here is a picture of Putin in a yarmulke checkmate bro"

Try reading again, even I didn't say it was all Russia's fault. Classic antivaxxer has terrible reading comprehension because if your reading comprehension was good, you wouldn't be an antivaxxer

>You realize that the 2014 coup was orchestrated by the US and Soros right?
There's zero of evidence of this happening. Their previous leader was booted out after 400 MPs voted for it to happen. Are you saying all 400 MPs were corrupted by the US? How would this even logistically work?

"Zero evidence"

Attached: Oleh Tyahnybok with John McCain.png (830x415, 357K)

Ukraine is less vaxxed than Russia, yet you're supporting the antivaxxers in Ukraine, but not in Australia. Curious.

>disingenously asks someone for "nuance" after being exposed as a gaslighter
>unironically claimed: "all the antivaxx social media posters have switched over to supporting Russia"
Broad brushes for thick people

Oh man, one photo. That clearly refutes my argument about how would every MP be corrupted simultaneously.

All major antivaxx posters have switched over. You can observe it even on this board. Don't you think it's strange that 24/7 15-20 antivaxx threads suddenly disappeared overnight?

never in my life have I seen (((shilling))) this aggressive. you globohomo faggots have created about 50% of the threads in the catalog with your terrible anti-Putin and pro-(((ukraine))) garbagememes..
I promise you, its not working

>saving thumbnails
ngmi

Death to all Russian niggerpigs and subhuman magacunts.

Attached: 1609224604328.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

and there was like a gatrillion normal citizens parading for it, but who knows maybe US did play a role a lot are convinced of this but I would also consider how many ukraine who believed in the revolution

not a single soul believes this

Attached: 1645918587963.png (600x600, 132.78K)

Ukranians were desperately poor with a scary neighbor country trying to annex and kill them. Wouldn't you vote to be part of the west? There is no conspiracy required to understand why they overturned their government.

>antivaxx threads all disappeared
>BBC threads all disappeared
>pro China threads all disappeared
I keep seeing this argument made with no evidence. There were several threads about the Pfizer trial data release earlier.

"If we perform a coup then vote to make it legal we win right?"

You people always shill for democracy the moment it becomes convenient for you, democracy is for faggots no wonder you support a faggot president and a faggot western regime.

>falling for proxy shills

Dont forget alot of shitskins are also trolling

Again, no evidence of a coup exists, but if you keep repeating it maybe it will become more true.

answer i'll wait

Attached: 1646107319258.jpg (1024x1024, 114.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcmNGvaDUs

Ukraine is a color revolution state created by Soros.

The volume of antivaxx threads has clearly decreased from dozens to a tiny handful, only a particularly intellectually dishonest poster would deny that

well it's not like i am an expert smarter people than me say it was a USA deception so there's probably some reason for believing it, but obviously if there wasn't these images of a huge insane amount of people in the streets protesting for it than that conspiracy would be more believable

You don't think it's strange that the same politicians who were threatening to put you in prison, have you fired from your job, and cut off from buying essential goods and services for not taking a clot shot over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate have completely shut up about Covid now that war has broken out and changed the agenda? It's almost like news and politics are topical.

As for your claim: no, I don't find it surprising people who have been maligned by their government no longer trust them, their agenda, or foreign policies. They hate what was done to them, why would they support exporting that or worse to other people?

I'm not American. I'm not pro-Putin but... at this point it's been months of me being literally banned from all commercial establishments apart from supermarkets, I can't even take my cat to the vet without a vaccine certificate which I don't have... and yet I can't name a single person who has even been 'seriously ill' that I know from this alleged virus... I've become sort of slightly skeptical of the media and the way it frames things, y'know?

Attached: 1645813981838.jpg (400x582, 74.7K)

Russian shills literally have to work overtime to cover basic food

"post a ten minute video proving there was a coup so I don't have to actually read about a 20 year conflict between Russia and Western state powers"

hes using that excuse to destroy the (((azov battalion))).. who, like ISIS, are Israel/Ukraines little pet army. Putin does indeed have some chabad jewish connections.. Zelensky IS jewish, and his fake little artificial nation was set to become their second homeland

>it's the Ivans, except when it's not
K. No evidence of this exists, but if you keep repeating it maybe it will come true.

KEK

They're VPNniggers.

Attached: 1646120968370.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

If you're not pro-NATO you don't belong on /pol

>everyone i disagree with has simply been reading the wrong propaganda
american-tier take

European countries do not understand what is waiting for them. Americans do. Globohomo is real.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

>No evidence of this exists
Here you go

but zalensky himself is jewish.

>contrarian
hello bunkertranny, you will never be a woman.

The only consistent pro-Ukraine posters I have seen are Polish and British. Everyone else is a mixed bag.

so is jewtin.

Attached: 1645746213550.jpg (3209x3761, 1.95M)

>It's a "ever notice" post

Attached: 1644559032729.jpg (236x197, 5.79K)

Ukrainian media kvetching about their holohoax memorials yesterday.
>Discord trannies
Would you like to share a tweet with me while you're at it?

Attached: oh gawd.jpg (720x674, 107.46K)

/leftypol/ is literally banning anyone that criticizes putin. they love him there because he's a commie manlet that allegedly kills nazis. go check for yourself

I don't support either one.
Both are enemies to us.

>we have to defeat marxism by destroying the original anti-marxist alliance
based and psyop-pilled

Ukraine has killed more white people over the nearly decade long shelling campaign than Putin has so far.

This. A true nazi like us would never unleash muslim soldiers on other white nations or ally with non-whites.

ok but so is zalensky, so why are you acting like supporting zalensky is any more pro-white?

Spics have to be the most consistently ugly people behind Abos, fuckin hell

doesn't it give you the slightest pause that you're on the side of all of globohomo, the banking families and their proxies, the state of Israel, the lugenpresse and the worst politicians across the western world?

Utter shill bullshit

Attached: 1645677574459m.jpg (422x1024, 76.43K)

the only strange thing here is that you disgusting troons didn't leave after 2016 wich makes me think you're getting paid or something.

because zalensky isn't sending shitskin hordes to rape and pillage a 99% white country? you think life is a hoi4 game or something? it's not funny seeing people who were already poor enough suffer even more.

Attached: rr29bqfe1sj81.jpg (1024x768, 155.42K)

Euro fags are pussies thats why
Big mean russia scares their non-countries

We're 20 years ahead of the Euros. They don't understand how short their time really is and why any challenge to American hegemony is desperately needed. They'll still be bickering and we wuzing about 500 year old battles between their village and the village 5 miles down the road while they're all replaced with Africans.

It's far too entertaining to point out the logical fallacies in miga programming and watch their heads explode and start adhomming you to leave

Best post

Attached: 1645962940981.webm (352x640, 2.74M)

>calling people MIGApedes
>siding with literal jew-run globohomo country
damn these ukies are as bad at posting as they are at fighting

>poor rat boy
JFC I was drinking coffee, user...

There is no good side and no hope for actually Ukrainian sovereignty. It’s literally ZOG 1 vs. ZOG 2 and the US has been staging psyops there for years. I will say though that Ukraine would become another muttland like the US way faster if it continued to be our puppet state.

Attached: FB5FD48E-AB71-4772-99A1-F31C4E5C09A7.jpg (1024x1013, 119.04K)

holy shit you are one dumb illiterate nigger. read my posts you stupid binary brained troglodyte.

Attached: 1646112920938.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

>miga
All those Israeli arms purchases by Azov are definitely helping the cause.

Attached: e1d0ffb4e6be35902090fc8ac63200aa.jpg (459x653, 59.63K)

cause Europeans that support Putin are all busy working, so you only see faggots posts

if they’re poor, wouldn’t getting rid of the politicians which made it poor be a viable solution to the problem though?
from what i understand, the russians are just targetting military targets and reducing damage to infrastructure and civilians.
you can see live kiev footage on youtube and there are still people who livestream from kiev.

Those are Ukrainian rifles nigger.

Are you retarded? It's mostly amerimutts and Jews pushing the Russia hate.

russians are also poor because jewish oligarchs run the country, and no, they are just straight up bombing children and residential areas now because they failed to take kharkov and are getting desperate

>Tavors
>Ukranian
YWNBAW glownigger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.66K)

It doesn't give you pause that you see a complex geopolitical struggle between Neo-Liberalist democracies and Traditional State civilisation and your reflexive instinct is to just side with whoever looks more white?

Pavlovian training has caused this.

>ugly people are LE GOOD