Why the fuck are Chechen men so virile

>massive skulls and jaws
>thick, youthful, and full hairlines even as middle aged men
>large wrists, necks, generally look strapping naturally

Why the fuck was I born to some faggot family of a bunch of traces of euro garbage like Irish, Italian, etc. I have a 14in pencil neck, 7in wrists, small chicken leg ankles (I have to wear high ankle socks and/or low profile shoes like vans authentics so my chicken faggot legs are obscured). My dick is only 6x5 inches.

These men all look like they have massive, 9 inch long coke can cocks with testosterone levels over 1000. Why the fuck was I born to such an absolute garbage stock?

Every time I look at the leader I’m just like “oh, so that’s what an actual man looks like.” And I want to kms

Attached: 0D78149E-C671-48BA-BCAE-FD26367EDDD3.jpg (1440x810, 103.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVESMxs4rbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao don't kill yourself user. You're just average, it could be so much worse. You could have a micropenis.

Attached: 2755726-c97ca88b76e1b8491b0aed1e1ec3af23.jpg (250x308, 15.69K)

>Any Forumstards homolusting for muslim beheaders
Honestly at this point I'd laugh if you fucks got killed by trannies, you're worse than them.

his thailandese
what size do you think his penis is?

You know their leader, Kadyrov, is 5'6 right? Also his physique isn't exactly impossible to attain. Just bulk and lift. Become your own man and don't be a faggot. We can all make it even you SEAboy

Attached: FMgd01xXoAAA2OJ.jpg (720x1280, 127.9K)

they look like evil amish

>be genetically inferior shitskin
>cope at having a tiny dick
>hurr durr look how much of a faggot I am for Chechens

just work out and eat properly you faggy spastic why are u obsessing over neanderthals

Getting to kill a Chechen is cooler than being a Chechen, you should want to fight other warriors not suck them off

stop being such a ladyboy and practice muay thai

Chechens just have good diets and they exercise more. They're in the mountains so they benefit from high elevation. Plus macho warrior culture and cheap steroids help

The original chechens were the smart experienced ones. They were the ones that defeated Russia and they were skinny middle age dudes with military experience. Sometimes thats all you need.

Attached: copie-1-pic11.jpg (400x270, 37.31K)

They look Amish. Might be the inbreeding.

Attached: dPGWHiDn.jpg (800x500, 76.16K)

Fuckin units

>JonTron thread

i came to post exactly this

Their ancestors lived through a lot more bloodshed than yours have. Only the best of the best lived long enough to survive.
youtube.com/watch?v=EVESMxs4rbA

Yeah most Muslims are gracile ayrabs or pajeets, these niggas remind me of jihadi versions of inbred hicks.

His heels are almost as good as Zelensky's.

>mfw I realize JonTron looks Chechen as fuck?
What the hell is he exactly?

Attached: walt.jpg (480x360, 11.69K)

What would he do to a redditor who falls captive to him ?

Attached: IMG_20220302_033134.jpg (842x1227, 197.92K)

half arab half hungarian jew

Because you are not used to see whites with full beards and manly chins.

you should kill yourself op

your post was garbage

Their soi patches don't count as hair, so, well, you know.

Attached: 1611359614468.jpg (540x421, 34.82K)

Wait this seanigger is attributing his thinner neck/wrist/dick to his european ancestry? Not his sea ancestry?

His measurements far mog the average sea most likely anyways.

Lmao, do they not get bullied for doing it? I'd have more respected for a short man that a short man in heels. I'm amazed people like this get into power without being bullied out. He is wearing heels ffs.

>half arab half hungarian
Now that's a fucking mix... is he really jewish?

>

Attached: b5de7c423f1a0216c19dbbe5e5069a8d.jpg (1920x1080, 204.38K)

>"you better be quadruple vaccinated!!"
>chadchen proceeds to rip ledditsoy in half

Attached: 1616484633401.png (598x711, 250.12K)

guy looks like the hidden bogdanoff brother

Aren't they manlets? How tall are they?

Attached: 1630531050cea4636eb3991dc9db9d6971c2dad4b3.jpg (769x1000, 104K)

Fighting dwarfs. Dagestan dudes on other hand are pretty tall, but some of them look more slavic than the mainland russians kek.

I’m a “white” American guy

They're the irl dwarves. High str and con

The guy on the left is clearly Elon Musk with a fake beard.

a stocky short dude is pretty dangerous and would absolutely manhandle a taller thinner dude unless that taller dude was also heavy himself. For whatever reason, maybe feminism, Any Forums thinks tall guys can easily defeat muscular and heavy short dudes.

Usually Caucasus people are small but broad. I’ve been around Georgians osettians small but heavy

Nigger

>strapping
user...

The Avvars. And it is real

>massive skulls and jaws
It's just beard.

Yamnaya genes.

In my case the reason is plenty of sparring experience outside my weight class. You need to be much more skilled than the other guy to overcome a height advantage, and you need to be either juiced or obese to overcome the mass difference.

I have 6.5 inch wrist and my cock is half about an inch thicker

chechens have big frames but small dicks

They look subhuman

I'm 6'4" for the record.

that chin
he is ready to change his gender any time now