What the fuck is she on?

Attached: crusty_gash.webm (228x344, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fwqWzbk_LeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what she is smiling and rubbing her hands about btw

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-221259_Chrome.jpg (1080x1406, 536.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fwqWzbk_LeY

We been telling you for years

sweet sweet reptilian cloaca

about 60 milligrams of adderal and 1.5 milligrams of xanax

hand clinching like bidens jetpack pose. these people are too old to do anything.

with a gallon of vodka
>Let's pass the bill so we can see what's in it!!

I'd fuck her probably tho

Cute.

She's excited about the war that's about to kill millions of people.

It’s because they worship Any Forums and I posted a thread that said Nancy was kinda hot. She is ngl. I don’t have a gilf fetish but she’s attractive facially.

Man that uptight cunt has probably had one shot of Jim/Jack/Jose and said "Nooo that not for me"...and now she drinks 2-3 bottles of wine per night

Fuckin cunt give it to me straightGraves PGA

Attached: 1582734632286.png (241x230, 162.98K)

>mocking a president with dementia

Granny looking to spice up her sex life

How is she still in a position of power? Surely we have processes in place to remove people that are unfit for duty. Just like the military will bench you if your body doesn't function, shouldn't the government bench you if your mind is broken?

insider trading

Id get a erection stabbing her with a knife before trying to penetrate her cunt with my dick. Just sayin, ya know in Minecraft.

OhMiBod

xanax/benzos to keep her alcohol addiction in check until she dies. she literally has .05% of her life left to live, the bitch is like 200 years old. she's on strategic, elite brand of Hospice care where they crank her full of adderall/xanax/vicodin so she can continue to be a harpy in politics land until she suddenly falls ill to some sort of old age shit and she will be dead within 3-4 months.

Attached: images.png (373x135, 8.48K)

She probably confusedly thought she was supposed to clap soon. Tried to make that blunder look natural, except nothing she does looks natural her face is 90% botox and silicone

Thank you for the laugh

The most recent Kyle Dunnigan starts with a hilarious Pelosi bit about her gaming the system to get rich off stocks. Fucking awesome.

Clearly SARMs

of course a fucking leaf would like kyle dunnigan.

Attached: B8BAF22B-BF26-478C-881B-DF2EF548670E.gif (480x270, 1.77M)

Attached: 852CC99E-62E2-4D97-AD1B-0DEE5F630CEB.gif (341x376, 2.41M)

How are these people even alive

I wish a girl would look at me like that.

i dont know whats wrong with you cunts,

this is the exact way women react when i pull my dick out