People are spelling "Kiev" "Kyiv" all of a sudden in a desperate attempt to pretend Ukraine isn't just west Russia...

>People are spelling "Kiev" "Kyiv" all of a sudden in a desperate attempt to pretend Ukraine isn't just west Russia occupied by globohomo
This meme is so forced.

Attached: image (1).png (1200x899, 1.05M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-162919_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 882.98K)

Bump

Attached: Barack-Obama-FBI-CIA-NSA-to-spy-Ukraine-Donald-Trump.jpg (639x429, 96.57K)

Attached: kiev.png (405x438, 271.6K)

Can't wait to dig into my Kiev

Attached: Kiev Chad.png (2626x1656, 2.56M)

Doesn't matter, it's called Kyiv

Lol countries want me to respect their identities like big trannies. Next thing you know you'll have to say "Mehico".

Yes, and "Nihon".
"Japan" is derived from Chinese, it hurts our feels.

another globohomo plan spoiled by the hacker known as Any Forums

Attached: 8456.jpg (269x212, 18.41K)

It's Kijów.

Shut up Eleven.

It has been Kiev long before and will remain Kiev

Kyiv

Captcha: Kyiv

Attached: Kyiv.jpg (1190x634, 288.61K)

key aviv

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Kyiv Fyiv & Syiv", where fyiv and syiv both end in the sound "-yiv", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Kyiv. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Kiev", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-iev", rhyming with "Kiev". So, when Kiev owned the shop, it would have been called "Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep".

it's pronounced like "key you," there's no V sound at all

>2 posts by this ID

Brasil is with an S, Z is from monarchy period and hurts our pleb asses

Kiev.

fpbp

it's not a new thing, it just never got much attention until recently

>retarded subhuman Putin faggots can’t actually presents any arguments or explain why he’s killing white nationalists in azov

I kind of wish Russia takes over so the Kyiv stops being a thing. I fucking hate the name Kyiv.

>look everyone, I’m a retried faggots who has no arguments

We pronounce is "Brazil" and we eat nuts called "Brazil nuts", but older and based people still call them nigger toes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-014426_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 306.34K)

Russia isn't a white country, its a multiracial empire. How do you expect them to treat white nationalists?

holy shit lel

kek