HAPPENING: WW3?

BIDEN whispers " We are in World War 3 now. Keep it going." to army general.

youtu.be/LCRUKOsXuT4?t=5277

>> huh

Attached: woo.jpg (300x168, 12.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE
mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1498868918584324097
youtube.com/watch?v=mFkSJDAazAw&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=5g8yc3Z3lN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck

i just heard mumbling

Bros....

it doesn't seem like that's exactly what he said, but I think I did hear "World War 3"

I just heard
>we're in world war now, keep it going

i'm scared bros...

Time stamp faggot

I think he said "The whole world's looking at us"

Yes! Please conscript me, I want to fight and die for the safety of all the women that rejected me.

things never fucking change

Attached: slide34-l.jpg (1024x768, 72.13K)

>we're in world war 3, I love it!

shit this gonna hurt

I heard "wowowo" so I can see how you come to that conclusion. I can't say for certain what was said

I ain't playing games, trying to decipher a demented puppet's mumbling. Fuck do I care. I'm going to keep living my life as I'm used to and if nukes start flying so fucking be it. It's all a CCP WEF globohomo plan anyway.

I think he said "the whole worlds looking at us."

I only hear mumbling (wuhwuhwuh) and then it sounds like the same thing when he talks to the next jew

General looks very "happy"

Time stamp?

>inb4 your cointry changes its flag because it is too similar to russia's

bot

hopefully putin interprets his speech as a declaration of war and nuke this clown world

The ____ers and their pet _____ers
I told you guys this, they're all that's needed to destroy a civ/s. They're like Galactus in those old comics, they devour worlds.

The main _____er and their scheme for world domination

Ukraine has less than 40% vaccination rate
Russia less than 50%
Poland 58%

These are people that don't bend the knee
These are people who don't suck Schwab cock by putting on mask like a dog
These are people who don't inject experiment juice with mRNA

That's why what's happening is happening! Putin is just another Freemason luciferian.

This is designed to crush THE PEOPLE they will be forced to run into countries that requires vaccination to work. Poland will be overrun with refugees and will beg EU for assistance...and EU will say sure... but...

YOU NEED QR CODE

AND JUST LIKE THAT THEY HAVE CONQUERED EARTH. YOU FUCKING BUMS ALL OF YOU.

THEY HAVE THE TECH TO ENSLAVE AND MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU IF YOU LET THEM DO THIS !!!

Attached: Danger-sign,-warning-sign,-attention-sign.png (600x600, 27.92K)

a true fascist wouldnt, bring it on

that is not what potatus resident piece of shit said you fucking moron. I speak english natively. I do not know what he said, but it wasn't that, moron.

I can't seem to hear it. Can an user isolate that for my old ears? I know there is a way to block out other sounds in audio.

Time stamp you fucking retard

it's amazing how they memorize the script. probably easy, actually, when you're MKultra.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RatCnHwTXuE

Who the fuck is this goblin? Looks to be there in support of Ukraine lmao. The more of these gremlins and jews like Soros I see raise up in support of Ukraine, the more I'm sure in Putin.

Attached: dd.jpg (1405x716, 88.51K)

That's what he said though lmao

mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1498868918584324097

What's weird is I heard it clearly the first time I listened to it, then I listened to it 50 more times and could never hear it again.

Attached: 1646076546480.png (360x360, 127.11K)

>I think he said "the whole worlds looking at us."

I hear "whole worlds lookin at ya"
It does sound similar though.

It's there in the link. t=5277

Oh God, this senile old man is going to get us all killed. youtube.com/watch?v=mFkSJDAazAw&t=15s If Trump did this, it would be on CNN for two weeks.

In phonefagging but it sounded like he said to them "we're/ you're doing well, doing well"

Biden has that repeat a phrase drawl about him linguistically.

I think he said the whole worlds looking at us.

Same, even our brains are shocked.

I just broke it down in audacity, that is what I am hearing as well.

same

lol he admitted that trickle down economics doesn't work something that obongo said was a good thing un fucking believable

Attached: 1598579660191.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

the first one doesnt seem legit but it does sound liek he said "the uranium people" in this one kek

he said "the whole worlds looking at us."

he said that yeah, not world war 3

>mobile.twitter.com/ABC/status/1498868918584324097
Fuck the West. All this time we were propping up a system never designed to help us. Western Chauvanist my ass. Nuke us now.

>world war 3 now. god bless

All I heard was "Let's go Brandon". I think you're hearing what you want to hear here, user.

After reviewing the audio with my audiophile headphones he says...
>"World War 3 Next. Keep it going."

Sorry why is the whole world looking at US army now? Because of the Pfizer thing? Not following this. Whatever it is, it is pretty bad.

Uh... bros? youtube.com/watch?v=5g8yc3Z3lN4

Attached: nervous.jpg (408x439, 20.37K)

Flat Earth confirmed

Nah he said
>World war 3 guys, keep it goin.