Putinbros

>Ukraine’s Air Force, along with units of the army and territorial defense, destroyed a large Russian military convoy near the city of Bashtanka in Ukraine’s southern Mykolaiv region.
>Military bloggers reported that the convoy contained up to 800 vehicles

oh nonoNONONONONONO

Attached: 0dc.png (267x296, 119.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqN_Pd58MFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay bondage website zelensky launched homo cock missiles and killed one million putins and its really real

youtube.com/watch?v=uqN_Pd58MFw

What Air Force ? Their air force got blown the fuck out the first 3 days.

they're operating their aircraft out of airfields inside NATO countries and are receiving more aircraft right now

How realistic does "800 vehicles" sound to you?

unarmored vehicles get shredded by shrapnel merely looking at them

They are not.

cool i hope putin finally snaps at this news and nukes nato dogs

gullibale nato clown npc tard

Attached: 1646140275820.png (405x438, 248.67K)

This would be grounds for war with NATO. This is not happening.

I´ve never seen such a bunch of lying bastards as the Ukrainians. It takes a lot of bullshit to out bullshit the Russians or Chinese but they´re doing it. And a lot of western media takes it at face value. And Considering there is so little actual legit coverage by the the world´s media in Ukraine itself. They only shit we get to sift through is Ukrainian BS. And its taking a lot of energy to build a reliable, realistic picture of the situation.

I´m starting to wish you guys would get bombed to shit just because of it.

>800 vehicles
at least most countries keep their propaganda numbers in the believable range.

I apply 80/20 rule to all propaganda numbers to bring them more in line with actual.

>IT"S HYIv

>seriously supports Putin
>flag of any country but not Russia
you understand that most of the Russians in Russia are already openly called Putin the second Hitler?

Attached: 56a042220a511f15928ab35908b6255c.jpg (400x676, 47.9K)

Send in the next wave

Attached: 1579890164319.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

This. I was more or less ambivalent at first but the fucking Uke's and their Western puppet masters are spewing outright bullshit lies at such an insane pace that I now despise them for it.

I still can't believe the modern Russian combat doctrine is to inflict defeat in detail on yourself

Proofs?

Attached: w7.jpg (625x475, 73.22K)

same its their fault for the invasion as well , goverment and people for letting them govern as well. really i think this ukranian goverment might be the worst one in the history of modern europe.

Most Russian made fighters don’t need airports. You can get them to lift off on dirt roads and semi-level fields.

Attached: 9f7.jpg (303x335, 38.35K)

Is it true you get in shit for openly criticizing/mocking him?

Attached: 16e.jpg (630x840, 67.38K)

the finnish state media broadcaster Yle said that Ukrainians attacked a Russian force north of Kyiv today and the aftermath of the destroyed vehicles was estimated to be from airstrikes by the level of damage, as assessed from the Ukranian published video.

There are satellite photos that show the extent of "blown the fuck out". It's quite laughable actually

Maybe they took out a few at the front, a few at the back and hope that most of them in the middle trapped, I doubt they took out many

Attached: AVPREEH4XZCLHEBGXH2Z5G63E4.jpg (1024x545, 100.3K)

Attached: 706.png (550x550, 195.88K)

>Ukranian published video.
kek

Attached: laugh5.jpg (593x582, 86.81K)

>finnish state media said
>that the ukranians said
>that by accounts of tank stealing gypsies
>ghost of kiev himself took down 20,000 russian jets

so how for many days have the Russians been trying to encircle Kyiv now, 6, 7?

Why have leafs become the biggest Ukraine shills on this board? What the actual fuck is wrong with them?

they really arent in a hurry they broardcasted to civilians that the main highway was clear for the to evactuate and are giving them time you mongoloid russians are actually very damn hard to be as humane as possible and remove the nato puppet regime

Attached: 1646167518829.png (721x680, 285.13K)

>they really arent in a hurry
dude if you wanna have a sitzkrieg do it from home

>>Military bloggers
>>Military bloggers
>>Military bloggers
>>Military bloggers
>>Military bloggers
>>Military bloggers

I really want to believe it, but the sources doesnt help the cause at all

germany took poland in 5 weeks wdym ?
also true putin knows time is againts him but he is trying to give the western NATO media machines as few as ammunition to use againts him as possible altough the fucking ukranians are putting their anti air/arty on top of residential buildings on PURPOSE so they can cry even more that russians are killing civillians