John Bolton on Ukraine: "We need American boots on the ground"

youtube.com/watch?v=HR0C672a_d0

Attached: FDFDF.jpg (598x602, 98.89K)

Give the mustaches of death boots and airdrop him near Mariupol.
Problem solved.

Nobody cares what delusional boomers who still live in the 70's think.

all this walrus nigger can think of is warmongering huh? Even trump mocked this guy saying that is all he had to offer was trying to start wars .

>We need American boots on the ground
I agree.

Attached: LO553_.jpg (1280x853, 283.17K)

fucking broken record
how about your boots on the ground

"Major Ame-- Ukrainian cities"

ye its pretty clear the rich wanna make some war proffetring really bad, we are fucked

> ask Bolton what to do
> predictably recommends war
> ‘experts recommend war with Russia’

This guy is a neoconservative chicken hawk. He's always going on about 'boots on the ground'. Prick wanted to invade Iran.

Was this guy raped by a soldier when he was a kid or why is he so turned on by war?

Boots on ground? More like boots in your ass Bolton. I'm surprised this warmongering piece of shit hasn't been whacked yet.

The US is about to get dragged into another 20 year war where they finally leave in utter disgrace and humiliation once again. You have to love it!

>draft dodger always calling for war

I've never seen a goy act so jewish

Attached: 13502642760.png (957x255, 42.31K)

Il never forget Sayed Nasrallah talking about Bolton looking like a Cartoon Character and about 1000 people in the crowd all laughing their heads off.

>water is wet
That is literally john boltons job. This isnt news

They will be bankrupt within 20 years.
This is the last desperate cries of a nation on its death bed. Just wait till China and Russia both say they aren't going to trade in USD anymore.
WTF is the US going to do then? Its not a Libya situation they can get away with. They either start WW3 or they are going to lose their reserve currency status.

Hey John Bolton, you are a Jewish faggot. You are not speaking for any Americans here. Fuck you, no troops on the ground. John Bolton should be sent to Ukraine to fight, little bitch.

stop being a baby. all your crying isnt going to change anything

I hope military men shoot their commanding officers and bring stability and an end to the psychopaths in charge

what do you think this is

I mean, he didn't have to say it. Everyone already knew what his stance was.

Hope they institute the draft.. unironically.
That way it will bite these millenials and zoomers in the ass. They shill for this shit, now reap what you sow.

But they won't. The country is too much in debt for it. They've got a hard on for that "gyp-back better" plan. That "infrastructure" bill that isn't for infrastructure.

Bolton's stache should be tickling my unwashed asshole right now.

Just
Two
More
Weeks