There's no way he's a real person

there's no way he's a real person

Attached: president .jpg (1080x844, 210.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4STRRDIpP41r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cope CHUD

Attached: 1646056413832.gif (435x498, 1.33M)

Attached: 1576669936124.gif (460x247, 867.61K)

>Dementia post
>“Putin can surround Kyiv with tanks, but he will never get the souls and hearts of the Iranians,” said President Joe Biden.

Attached: dementia post.png (544x459, 299.3K)

So Irananons? Is he right?

He read the internal memo out loud.

how do americans cope with this

Well I see he is doing Great!

Keep it up Pop's
bitchute.com/video/4STRRDIpP41r/

idk if this is real, but i could see it happening. i wish this old cock sucker would just shut up and not say another word his entire presidency. he'd probably rise in the polls too.

>trump bad i love ice cream

Attached: 1645859065760.jpg (533x800, 91.94K)

dissociate and engage in maladaptive coping mechanisms

Watch Biden’s State of the Union, and then watch Putin’s 30 minute pre-invasion video.

We look such complete clown-tier pussies by comparison. Our leader is so lacking mentally that he can’t even read words in a way that makes them coherent.

This suit is hilarious.

people voted for him

I laugh and wish for disaster. Anyone who supports this deserves what happens. The high gas prices and failing dollar will be their reward for worshipping niggers and voting for demons. Hopefully it gets much worse before jt gets better.

they just block it out and keep jacking off to bbc

with fries and a coke

Alcohol. I played a drinking game while watching this

>how do americans cope with this
>dissociate and engage in maladaptive coping mechanisms
I think this is the main way.

By pretending it would have been worse with the other guy

I'm hoping civil war happens eventually. This current US government needs to go and replace it with a newer government.

The most surreal part about this was watching the liberal outlets gush about how great his speech was afterwards

He came off as weak and aloof

I think he was just too lazy to say the “Uk” part so he slurred it

Still funny though

The absolute state.

Laugh

We focus on our own lives and try to ignore how dysfunctional our society is.

We can convince the senile man that Iran actually invaded Ecuador, and that Putin is the Shah of Iran and he's formed a coalition so we have to nuke every muslim country.

Attached: 1645638274592.jpg (720x551, 42.73K)

i heard this too, sounded like uranium people. do not invade uranus pootin

Fuck off, leaf

Attached: 1646202061013.jpg (571x546, 61.45K)

We cope because we know America is already over, we're just waiting for the barbarian hordes, civil war, and rebuilding. For now, we watch our circuses and laugh. It's fucking hilarious, the most powerful nation in the world is run by a president with dementia.

Where the fuck is the link you noob bitch? How long have been been on pol?

Trump takes all the icecream.

Attached: 2scoops.png (640x480, 324.9K)

Stolen election by globohomo.

Based Iran ?

i'm actually laughing out loud over this, and not just typing lol with a straight face.

like this nigger is so old

Ukraine was literally asking for words of encouragement tonight, and this old fuck calls them Iranians.

LOOOOOOOOL

oh and i cope by unironically believing that we're still in the best timeline folks

Trump will be re-elected in 2024 and he will be much more effective with his terms split up like this.

Attached: penis.png (469x571, 139.01K)