Since 96% of pol invaded by mongoroid mosovite niggers who still believe they RUS I'll just post and hopefully it gets...

since 96% of pol invaded by mongoroid mosovite niggers who still believe they RUS I'll just post and hopefully it gets delivered to correct people. I will basically ELI5 to you niggers whats happening in Ukraine and I will start with this guy

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x168, 8.01K)

Nazis tend to say that, yes.

his name is Dugin and he's one of ultra-nationalist monarchist/imperialist of russian geopolitical strategy, he predicted and wrote "revanshism" doctrinue used by most of russian invasions since Chechnya war and Yeltsin president.

Dugin is just a wanna be rasputin wannabe, slavic supremacist who has convinced Putin of his vision of destruction of the west at all costs, because it is better for Russia to cease to exist than it to live under western golobohomo

putin junta mafia that took control after president yeltsin demise quickly realized chechnya wont be won with broken army so he decided to take over energy sector (gazprom gasneft etc) and pump up army and privatize army to get a hold of chechnya region

so putin reached out to Yevgeny Prigozhin whos currently running bot farm of russian niggers that flooding and posting on this board, these niggers were in charge of propaganda for last few decades pimping up putin vision of "tzar" and a "leader"

Attached: 00russia-chieftroll1sub-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x549, 108.62K)

Wow you're so smart user! You figured this out all on your own?

Attached: 1599291819332.jpg (500x500, 244.36K)

once propaganda and media was under his control he needed army to do his deeds but without involving regular army he decided to reach out to ex-kgb and nazi nigger Dmitry Utkin who helped him to create most powerful private army in the world called Wagner Group with over 6500 of troops.

Attached: Utkinportrait.jpg (687x893, 88.66K)

Sneed sells seed and feed, which is normal. Chuck, however, sells suck and fuck, which is not.

Nice try Steinberg. Zelensky is a kike and pro globohomo. Dugin is based and anti globohomo. Dilate.

>ultra-nationalist monarchist/imperialist of russian geopolitical strategy
Lol no he’s politically schizophrenic, pretty sure he led the Bolshe party
Basically he just wants to create a Russia made out of Elliot Rodgers’ tier hapas

ask me how I know you're a newfag that came here during the 2016 election

Attached: 1635726777288.png (993x993, 423.36K)

>Eurasianism isn’t globohomo
Kek good one

once putin had control of Wagner group he started to get involved in major conflicts - Syria, Ukraine invasion and annexation of Crimea, lybia and other hotspots until they got hit pretty bad by USMC in Syrian airfields and lost about 500+ of their troops there.

Attached: photo_2017-08-17_17-04-18_E5ikhbs.width-800.jpg (460x345, 33.87K)

Lit-er-all-y who?

>ELI5
More evidence that Ukraine is reddit.
>this guy
He's a meme. Essentially an e-celeb.

after that loss and trump demolishing putin of any illusions about invading ukraine putin decided to put on ukraine on hold until trump is no longer in office but miscalculated the fact he's old and steroids he's taking fucking him up mentally so he got ultra paranoid and lost complete touch with reality after ignoring official kgb intel telling him not to fuck around with Ukraine and instead appointed Naryshkin - the weak man who would say yes to everything tzar wanted - recent Ukraine invasion was approved by Naryshkin and blame for fuckup will probably be put on him as well

Attached: Sergey_Naryshkin_(2016-07-14).jpg (460x658, 182.11K)

Go on.

now that demented boomer stuck with NATO fucking him up in Ukraine while whole country completely financially destroyed and turning into complete pariah state North Korea 2.0 with cyber and nuclear bomb as last rooks on his chessboard that he plays like checkers now, on top of it all he's completely isolated himself in the bunker with some health condition thats clearly slowly deteriorating him while holding whole world hostage with his nuclear buttons

Attached: 860x394.jpg (860x394, 96.96K)

SHUT AND DIE FOR UKRAIN THE NEW JEWSUS HAS ARRIVED

Attached: HERO.png (501x710, 379.77K)

The dangers of surrounding yourself with sycophants, a man that cannot take criticism and ostracises men who tell him what they see lacks humility and has no place claiming the title of Tzar.
All of which depends on whether your statements are true of course.

I imagine your intelligence agencies are helping the Wagner group, the great Satan sees all, and directs all, it's the only way I could imagine it.

I'll be here for another 5 min so you can ask whatever

Attached: Rosijski-vijskovi-za-kompyuterom.jpg (900x506, 29.99K)

бля кaклoв кoлбacит...
you, fags, are desperate

I have been here since 2012. Not an old fag but at least pre-election. I know the globohomo when I see it. Putin's kikery is a lesser evil than Zelinsky kikery which is globohomo.