My boomer dad brought up Hunter Biden out of the blue today...

My boomer dad brought up Hunter Biden out of the blue today. He said he's "connected to Putin's oligarchs" and asked what I knew about him (Hunter). I told him I've been telling him for 5 years about Hunter in Ukraine, Joe bragging on stage about getting the DA fired, etc., and my dad just went on about Trump's sons being just like Hunter in how they feel they don't need to have a job.
It's getting hard to talk to him about global issues.

tldr: the blue pilled world is fucked

Attached: 1603917793687.png (748x605, 57.84K)

After the vax my dad is completely unable to comprehend basic conspiracies or ideas that are not talking points from the tv. It's scary because he - like me - always had an open mind about things. Feel like mk ultra has ramped up and what more is he gets mad when you bring an opposing argument.

Then the boomers calls you closed minded for widening the scope of discussion. Even they know they need to die for things to improve.

>Donald Trump Jr. sold paintings for $500,000 each and smoked Parmesan cheese hoping it was crack cocaine just like Hunter Biden

Your dad sounds like a moron.

Attached: IMG_3733.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

>Feel like mk ultra has ramped up and what more is he gets mad when you bring an opposing argument.
Thank you for saying that. That's what I was intending to mean. He always went on about Trump walking in to politics with no experience as a sign of extreme corruption, but when I brought up Zelenski's background he said he's a man of the people.

Yes unfortunately so. I don't feel the world can ever evolve to the next level until the cattle brains are off'ed. I hate to say it, but they're holding our true potential back by dumbing ideas and conversation down.

Attached: 1645680145456.jpg (660x716, 49.31K)

He doesn't know, or would care to believe, anything not presented by a mainstream news program with flowing graphics and sound effects.

Boomers are collectively retarded, even well educated boomers who could reasonable are beyond mental repair due to brain rot.
my 87 year old Silent Gen grandmother is way more reasonale and collected than any of her batshit baby boomer sons and daughters despite being on early stages of dementia.

It's sad. The best guess I have is the coke really got to them.

My dad would say the same, but again it's talking points from the tv. If you talked about CIA coups and the wears long history of installing presidents in foreign countries he would deny it and get angry because it will go against the programming. They turn into Mr Smith from the matrix. But it's getting really bad with my dad to the point where he doesn't want to speak news with me, since my opinion on things are always my own and based on more nuances than the tv he gets the info from.

Also try telling your dad that news are propaganda. My dad flips. Like i was offending his god. He always laughed at shit like that, seriously man the mk ultra is deep especially with boomers

Attached: 1646019851890.jpg (500x500, 29.11K)

theres a psycological thing where if you tell someone bad things are happening..

the more they "learn" about it the more they feel responsible or should :"act"

well boomers dont wanna act, they wanna live as richly as possible for as long as possible, and exit stage right when they die.

so for some, even if you redpill them.. they will lie to themselves and slip back into blue pilled thinking, because its simply easier. they are able to do this because knowledge does not equal morality. and boomers have no morality

My dad staged an intervention where my family tried to guilt me into taking the vaccine, and then he took it and was in an ambulance like 36 hours after the second dose. He spent two months in the hospital because of complications resulting from massive widespread blood clots. When I was home for Christmas he said that I was right about the vaccine being dangerous but that I should still take it because I can’t get a good job without it.

what about the heckin 401k?

>he said that I was right about the vaccine being dangerous but that I should still take it because I can’t get a good job without it.

Attached: 1643760886603.jpg (300x388, 14.21K)

Don't talk to him about this shit.. My Mom sent me an email that might has well been a script given to NPCs "They entire civilized democratic world is against Putin, blahblahblah, WW3" I just told her to calm down theyre having peace talks and I could obviously talk to you about this forever but there isn't really any point and that I thought it would be over soon and not to worry. TOld her if she wanted to hear other side listen to RT for a few hours since theyre much less sensationalist

tl;dr DO NOT ARGUE WITH LOVED ONES OVER THIS AND IF YOU DO BE A FUCKING NINJA

Big time

"the only way out of this pandemic is through the complete destruction of the russian state. also don't forget your booster. its safe or whatever..."

Mommy has covid rn and "it's not bad at all since I had 2 doses"

kek

'dies'

imagine how bad it COULD have been!

Instead of talking about how you were right and have told him before you should just agree and start from scratch. But you're a little bitch that needs everyone to know you were right, you made it about ego and by doing so attacked his ego. You reap what you sew

this

i hate boomers so much it's unreal

so, how did to go from russia and ukraine, to ukraine ukraine, to lazy millennials ,

we just discovered a fall back loop for when ones worldviews are proven false .

an 'cope' trump mind reset' programed , and a new program that can 'q psyop'.

we found three heads of the hydra in one blow

Attached: 1619569548132.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

i can see from an "i told you so" perspective it could be classed as ego. but what about the:

"you made my life a living hell, excluded me from family dinners, phoned my work and got me fired because i wasnt vaxxed and was being incognito, and have generally been a pretty shit person, and you continue to deny you did any of this" perspective?